Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That rrrrrrrrrrreally burnt my ass last night. I hate like that especially from a young team that really hasn't done .
    Roger Mason Jr. did the balls thing when he hit that shot for the win against the Lakers some years back. Its nothing worse then the finger around lips thing. The stuff that Mason did was actually worst.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    could be worse.
    in Dallas we like to start planning the parade route after victories in the first two games of the Finals..........morons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roger Mason Jr. did the balls thing when he hit that shot for the win against the Lakers some years back. Its nothing worse then the finger around lips thing. The stuff that Mason did was actually worst.
    nothing beats Kobe and his "I have ball the size of a coconut" walk ... somebody here in the forum has a gif of that in his signature

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think RMJ only did it because Kobe had done it when he hit the 3 on the previous possession.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best laid parade routes of Mavs and men...

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats the point of beating the spurs and losing in the next round?

teams that usually beat the spurs in the playoffs end up getting beat later on anyway
    ^ this

Eliminating the Spurs has been a guarantee you would not win the le as of late.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That rrrrrrrrrrreally burnt my ass last night. I hate like that especially from a young team that really hasn't done .
    It really got under my skin too. Zach Randolph has always been a knucklehead so I"m not surprised but I guess act like you've been there is hard when you've actually never been there so you don't know how to act.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ....towards the end of the game for the fans who were watching Game 5 on the jumbotron.

WEDNESDAY'S WORST (ESPN DAILY DIME):

Grizzlies party planning: Beating the Spurs on the road in Game 5 would have been worthy of handing out courtside "We Beat The Spurs" hats. Instead, the impressive Grizz now look to Friday night's Game 6 in Memphis for their biggest win in franchise history. They've already experienced their most painful loss.
    It didn't happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the Spurs win this series, I'll pay whatever amount it takes to get me one of these

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ this

Eliminating the Spurs has been a guarantee you would not win the le as of late.
    That's because that means you would have to imminently face the Lakers.

Obvious results.

The Spurs were the only team that could go head to head with the Lakers. The rest were fodder teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A couple of years ago I saw a do entary on the National Geography Channel (or something like that) about a 3rd World country and there was a guy wearing a Mav 2007 Championship T-shirt

Too bad we are getting the year wrong. it was in 06. But same difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really got under my skin too. Zach Randolph has always been a knucklehead so I"m not surprised but I guess act like you've been there is hard when you've actually never been there so you don't know how to act.
    Same thing goes for fans apparently.

So my sis in law went to the game and was sitting behide a Grizz fan. And she was taunting all the Spurs fans in the 2nd half, which can all be in good fun, but she was flipping the crowd off and making male gestures with her hand down there. WTF is that? It's obvious she had never been "there" before.

Makes you say hmmm... YoMamaIsCallin's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So my sis in law went to the game and was sitting behide a Grizz fan. And she was taunting all the Spurs fans in the 2nd half, which can all be in good fun, but she was flipping the crowd off and making male gestures with her hand down there. WTF is that? It's obvious she had never been "there" before.
    Great story, bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reminds me of

and we all know what happened with that................

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds unbelievable or something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is actually a common move in Bollywood movies. It just looks weird on the sidelines of a Spurs game.

This on the other hand, has never and should never have been done...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Didn't I read somewhere that the Grizz have never even won a playoff game before this series?

Don't believe the hype... ChuckD's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    That's because that means you would have to imminently face the Lakers.

Obvious results.

The Spurs were the only team that could go head to head with the Lakers. The rest were fodder teams.
    The Lakers themselves are not immune to "the curse". The last two times they beat us (2004,2008) they didn't ring.

Thread Information