Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker needs to be traded away in a package with whoever to bring in a cornerstone big that this franchise can build around again. Period.
    What cornerstone big are you getting for Tony Parker?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George 0,2 assist per game Hill
    lmao you dumb as George guarded the points of the other team while Manu handled the ball, that was working for us. lol parker can't even handle Conley or Dragic. Then he blames his own teammates for him being terrible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate to say it but Jalen Rose was right on point hen he said "they take the ball outta parkers hands more now than so. Hill has taking the spotlight from him. Just get what you can for the S.O.B now. He did help get us some rings so thank him for his time. But slap that on his way out the door for saying that dumbass . I don't like him anymore for saying that. How can I talk to a Mavs fan here in Dallas while their still in the playoffs an our starting pg are saying we are done next season already after having the 2nd best record in the league. You just can't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao you dumb as George guarded the points of the other team while Manu handled the ball, that was working for us. lol parker can't even handle Conley or Dragic. Then he blames his own teammates for him being terrible.
    Yeah cause Hill really defended Nash well in the Phoenix series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some posters still thinking that mental midget Hill can replace Parker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah cause Hill really defended Nash well in the Phoenix series.
    Nash>Dragic

Apparently Dragic>Tony?

Nuff said Tony's a scrub!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously. It blows my mind that people think Hill could take over Parker's job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is Parker going to be traded or are there any new news Phila?

Pdt Spurs Nation France JP le Requin's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TP did right to say what he feels and think for real about the spurs and the future...maybe he will be listened by POP or Bufford...then we will se smart mooves like bye bye RJ & bonner..and blair? even if i like his hustles plays..he is really too smal to fight with bynum, odom, gasol, ibaka, chandler, bosh, noah etc...we need a real 7 footer or an blair like barkley style with 20 pts and 15 rebounds....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7-14 playoff record since 2008.
    I think the more telling stat is since they won game 3 of 2008 first round, the spurs are 2-16 on the road. In 2007, they were 7-2.
    Wow!

Don't try telling that at a PollyAnna Popper party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Screw him then.

Parker and RJ to New Orleans for Chris Paul and Ariza.

Chris Paul s on Tony and makes everyone around him better and while he is not a huge name Ariza would be a much better fit here then RJ.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it true that the Spurs passed up a midseason trade that would have given them Derrick Favors and Devin Harris for Tony Parker and a filler?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure? I hope not. I would have done that in a heartbeat!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Screw him then.

Parker and RJ to New Orleans for Chris Paul and Ariza.

Chris Paul s on Tony and makes everyone around him better and while he is not a huge name Ariza would be a much better fit here then RJ.
    Yes please

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure? I hope not. I would have done that in a heartbeat!
    So would i....no questions asked.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    parker for billups. thats about it. nuggets wont trade them nene since they already have 2 pt guards. clips wont take him cause they already have mo williams. only team with a horrific pg situation is the lakers and luke walton would only serve as an ass to richard jefferson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I guess the Spurs are don't being contenders because the world is ending tomorrow.
    Wait, it's already tomorrow in much of the world... are we waiting until Pacific time hits?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs done as a contender,because TD is done and Parker knows that. TP can be traded but the problem for the Spurs will be the same, TD can't play against young bigs and I'm not sure that Ginobili can play at 100 % . The only possibility is to give a lot of time to Splitter but Spurs have other problem with RJ and the bench. I love TD but life is life and TP and Pop, know the Spurs team was built around TD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure the Spurs wouldnt be trading Parker for Hill. Also at Parker homers forgetting that Parker had more than his share of mental midget moments in his early yrs, alot of them just happened to be covered by a prime Duncan. Or some named Speedy

Hill+star bigman/solid wing & solid big > Parker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steve Nash and Marcin Gortat for Parker and Bonner

Sure Nash is old but who gives a crap. We have 1 more year to win a ring.

Nash makes everyone around him heaps better then tony does and is lights out from anywhere on the court. Gortat is 6'11 240lbs and averaged 10pts 8rebounds 1 block. Heaps better then any big we have not named duncan. In Gortat's last 5 games of the season he averaged 18 and 10!

If we can't get rid of jefferson maybe even Stevie Nash could get RJ out of his 2 year funk, if anyone can it's Steve Nash!

Gortat
    Duncan
    RJ (insert anyone we can trade RJ for)
    Manu
    Nash

Pretty solid lineup especially if we can get RJ out of town

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure the Spurs wouldnt be trading Parker for Hill. Also at Parker homers forgetting that Parker had more than his share of mental midget moments in his early yrs, alot of them just happened to be covered by a prime Duncan. Or some named Speedy

Hill+star bigman/solid wing & solid big > Parker
    I thought Parker was alot to blame for what went wrong in the Memphis series. I thought Parker should have sat out of the French National Team in the 09 offseason to rest. I've criticized Parker a lot, but never would I want Hill to replace him and that's what some Spur fans are acting like.

Of course, I would take Hill + star bigman etc over Parker, but some people are talking like "Oh we have Hill , so we can trade Parker."

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steve Nash and Marcin Gortat for Parker and Bonner

Sure Nash is old but who gives a crap. We have 1 more year to win a ring.

Nash makes everyone around him heaps better then tony does and is lights out from anywhere on the court. Gortat is 6'11 240lbs and averaged 10pts 8rebounds 1 block. Heaps better then any big we have not named duncan. In Gortat's last 5 games of the season he averaged 18 and 10!

If we can't get rid of jefferson maybe even Stevie Nash could get RJ out of his 2 year funk, if anyone can it's Steve Nash!

Gortat
    Duncan
    RJ (insert anyone we can trade RJ for)
    Manu
    Nash

Pretty solid lineup especially if we can get RJ out of town
    I've long thought about trading Parker for Nash, since Chris Paul isn't a realistic option. The only thing I worry about is that Nash doesn't fit this type of system. We can't run like we did in the regular season in the playoffs, and also he is a defensive liability, just like Parker. I'd prefer to trade him for a big. I wonder how fond the Jazz are of Al Jefferson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Coach Pop leaves Hill to play point, God help us all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Parker was alot to blame for what went wrong in the Memphis series. I thought Parker should have sat out of the French National Team in the 09 offseason to rest. I've criticized Parker a lot, but never would I want Hill to replace him and that's what some Spur fans are acting like.

Of course, I would take Hill + star bigman etc over Parker, but some people are talking like "Oh we have Hill , so we can trade Parker."
    Im one of those people. Not because I think Hill is the player Parker is, but because I think Hill is good enough to be a solid starting PG. I dont buy this whole SpursTalk 'hes a SG period' stuff...he can hold it down at PG imho especially with the help of Manu who isnt your typical scoring SG (hes probably the best when it comes to game managing/distributing amongst SGs). Not to mention the fact that Parker isnt exactly John Stockton when it comes to getting teammates involved. He's a scoring PG himself just like Hill would be. Thats primarily why I think the upgrade in the frontcourt we would ideally receive in exchange for TP would easily outweight the drop-off we would suffer at the PG position.

Now if theres people that actually think Hill would equal Parker's production then I dont speak for them, theyre delusional and you should continue to scoff them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all relative. Hill is a bad PG. He has no passing skills whatsoever. How many times have a Spurs player been wide open and Hill failed to recognize this? He can defend SOME PGs but was destroyed by old man Nash in the last POs. He is a good scoring SG however. Manu would be the true PG but would this really improve the team?

Thread Information