Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Well, it's not a penis, and it's not attached to a man (technically), so I don't think it makes a man gay at any dimension. Go for it CBF, no need to hold back

1) Have you seen a picture of Chyna's clit in the original sex tape?

2) So you're saying a clit that big can be played with by a man, sucked on and cherished, with no insult to his manhood or manly integrity?

I would say there definitely is a size limit. There has to be. And that limit is somewhere smaller than Chyna's. You're not gonna tell me a supermodel with a 7 inch clit is still acceptable by most male standards.

On the other hand....
    If someone that is like a 12 on a scale of 10 had a clit that huge, maybe it would make a guy think twice....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I would really like Reverend Midge's opinion on this topic

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas State Bobcats
    Keibler is great, but i would go with Kelly Kelly

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    At what dimensions is a clit become so big it makes a man gay if he does stuff to it? thumb sized? pinky toe sized? paging CuckingFunt and the other ST chicks. I want women's opinion on this matter too.
    I am of the belief that sexual orientation is determined by attraction, not by activity.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I am of the belief that sexual orientation is determined by attraction, not by activity.
    Jesus, don't get polemic with me. You know what I'm trying to say.....

kinda like at what avaerage size in your opinion does the common hetero male start to get freaked out by a woman's clit and it ruins the mood/feeling/situation?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I know what you're trying to say. I think it's dumb.

kinda like at what avaerage size in your opinion does the common hetero male start to get freaked out by a woman's clit and it ruins the mood/feeling/situation?
    Completely different than your first question, incidentally. And one best answered by common hetero males (though I doubt there really is such a thing). I'd imagine that sort of thing is based more on personal boundaries than anything else -- some guys would probably get freaked out immediately, whereas the type of straight guys who like their girlfriends to strap it on probably wouldn't give a damn.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I know what you're trying to say. I think it's dumb.
    Check the thread le, contents, my question is right where it belongs

Completely different than your first question, incidentally. And one best answered by common hetero males (though I doubt there really is such a thing). I'd imagine that sort of thing is based more on personal boundaries than anything else -- some guys would probably get freaked out immediately, whereas the type of straight guys who like their girlfriends to strap it on probably wouldn't give a damn.

Semantics. You still know what I meant. But if you don't wanna give your opinion on that question, it's all good. That's all you had to say.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Check the thread le, contents, my question is right where it belongs
    I said it was a dumb inquiry, not that it was misplaced.

Semantics. You still know what I meant. But if you don't wanna give your opinion on that question, it's all good. That's all you had to say.
    But I did give my opinion.

I think the size of a female clit has absolutely zero to do with the sexual orientation of any man who plays with it. Further, I think that a heterosexual male's reaction to an abnormally sized clitoris is based on his personal comfort level. It's not as if a clitoris, attached to a biological female, somehow magically turns into a penis once it hits a certain length.

Question answered, opinion given.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I said it was a dumb inquiry, not that it was misplaced.

But I did give my opinion.

I think the size of a female clit has absolutely zero to do with the sexual orientation of any man who plays with it. Further, I think that a heterosexual male's reaction to an abnormally sized clitoris is based on his personal comfort level. It's not as if a clitoris, attached to a biological female, somehow magically turns into a penis once it hits a certain length.

Question answered, opinion given.
    If you had to give a non cloudy answer, imagine you transformed yourself into a guy, what would the size limit be for you? What size would one be to make you double take?

I'm not trying to play words and try to characterize or criticize anyone. I'm just wanting an individual's opinion. Not an individual's opinion on what other individuals opinions should be.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    If you had to give a non cloudy answer, imagine you transformed yourself into a guy, what would the size limit be for you? What size would one be to make you double take?

I'm not trying to play words and try to characterize or criticize anyone. I'm just wanting an individual's opinion. Not an individual's opinion on what other individuals opinions should be.
    If I transformed myself into a guy I'd probably still be bisexual and wouldn't give a flip one way or the other. I like the people I like for who they are, not for what they have between their legs. Could be the reason I can't answer your question the way you want me to; it's a hypothetical to which I am wholly unable to relate.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    If I transformed myself into a guy I'd probably still be bisexual and wouldn't give a flip one way or the other. I like the people I like for who they are, not for what they have between their legs. Could be the reason I can't answer your question the way you want me to; it's a hypothetical to which I am wholly unable to relate.
    Okay then, for Chyna in particular, if she is who you thought she was, how big would her clit be for her to turn you off

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Okay then, for Chyna in particular, if she is who you thought she was, how big would her clit be for her to turn you off
    Chyna turns me off without knowing a thing about her clit.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What's wrong a big clit? gives you something to play with while shes ing you

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    her*

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Chyna turns me off without knowing a thing about her clit.
    Sad day when you can't turn it off and just humor me with a funny response. alright, no big deal. I still want people to answer the original question though.

To reiterate:

How big does a clit have to be for you to be turned off?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Sad day when you can't turn it off and just humor me with a funny response. alright, no big deal. I still want people to answer the original question though.

To reiterate:

That's a good question. Unless it's really gigantic, I don't think it's turn me off anymore than, say, a chick who seems to have never shaved down there.

Probably any bigger than 2 inches and you start checking for adam apples....

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    Name
    5 letters long
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A clit's a clit. If it's bigger then it's less work and you just adjust accordingly. If it's smaller than you got your work cut out for you. I'd say size wouldn't be much of a problem, but I'm not doing any tilling on no damn pork loin.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    CBF, you know these types of questions are for males. Females don't want to be bothered by these stupid hypothetical sexual questions like these. It won't be fun.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I liked the DX theme with Run DMC better. They rarely used it but the crowd ate it up.
    Yup, same basic song so it's good.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers

To reiterate:

Are you talking about a turkey neck?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Some people take themselves much more seriously than the rest of us take them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Well, when they have the attraction to the activity of going in through the backdoor... I would say such men have sexual tenancies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well, when they have the attraction to the activity of going in through the backdoor... I would say such men have sexual tenancies.
    False.

You are saying that, because some Gays have anal sex, that any anal sex is Gay. That's a very rudimentary logical fallacy.

It's easy to defeat:

Well, when they have the attraction to the activity of oral sex... I would say such men have sexual tenancies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You don't know what she's saying. You don't become Gay by what you do, but on what you want to do.

If you feel weirded out by a girl with man like features, don't her. If you are turned on because she has man-like features, you might be hiding something.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    False.

You are saying that, because some Gays have anal sex, that any anal sex is Gay. That's a very rudimentary logical fallacy.

It's easy to defeat:

Well, when they have the attraction to the activity of oral sex... I would say such men have sexual tenancies.
    But there are significant differences between men and women in that region. The anus itself is almost identical.

Didn't you know that?

Thread Information