Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bush lied more than thrice about WMD's don't put it past a Texan to lie more than once

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the future, instead of spamming the site, just go to my profile and leave a message if you're thinking about me.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bush lied more than thrice about WMD's don't put it past a Texan to lie more than once

pretty good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kool were to ever actually pay me, I'd burn the money and put it on YouTube for all to see.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kool regulating all you es

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In the future, instead of spamming the site, just go to my profile and leave a message if you're thinking about me.

hey you're 5'4 aren't you...next time you're dating a chic tell her that your is as big as Shaq's....but that you're not as sweaty...you will get dem draws dawg....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I usually judge my NBA players by the size of their s so this thread is gold to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how the gay thread got to 4 pages?
    pay that bet kool-aid . . .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    how the gay thread got to 4 pages?
    pay that bet kool-aid . . .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If Kool were to ever actually pay me, I'd burn the money and put it on YouTube for all to see.

There's a lot that I can put up with but I can't stand liars DPG...this proves you weren't dealing with me in good faith. That you would burn the money is proof you aren't forth-coming to the board. Maybe it's some sick fetish to have ElHono, Chumpdumper, and straight-jacket candidate DMC on your side. All your friends are completely dismissing the fact that you only had $300 in your account to cover our bet for $500...Then you say you would have used your credit card to cover the additional amount. That's like a crackhead saying I owe you $500 but I only have $300 and I'll suck your to cover the remaining bet....

you're a loser DPG...a ing loser.... but I'm glad were good friends outside of ST....

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Chump I started another BBall related thread and you're still in here talking about s....now that I started this thread you have no reason to ever leave huh?
    I'm talking about premium cable comedies.

That's six.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There's a lot that I can put up with but I can't stand liars DPG...this proves you weren't dealing with me in good faith. That you would burn the money is proof you aren't forth-coming to the board. Maybe it's some sick fetish to have ElHono, Chumpdumper, and straight-jacket candidate DMC on your side. All your friends are completely dismissing the fact that you only had $300 in your account to cover our bet for $500...Then you say you would have used your credit card to cover the additional amount. That's like a crackhead saying I owe you $500 but I only have $300 and I'll suck your to cover the remaining bet....

you're a loser DPG...a ing loser.... but I'm glad were good friends outside of ST....

ohh I forgot you need a visual:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That doesn't make sense.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That doesn't make sense.

agree...me not paying you doesn't make any sense....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I usually judge my NBA players by the size of their s so this thread is gold to me.

What a forum this is. Lots of intelligent discussion occurs here I see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know how I know you're gay...................

Because you have an entire thread about two guys sizes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe the state of the world where people like Kool actually exist. It's just really sad.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol @ shaq

A 5'4" male probably has a 4-5 inch penis at best, considering Asians are taller than that and if I remember correctly the average penis size for them is significantly smaller than 5 inches. I'm going to go ahead and assume that Shaq isn't actually THAT small and that he just looks smaller because of his size or that the girl was just exaggerating because he wasnt as big as she thought he would be. Shaq is probably around 6" which is above average because I can't see any concievable way a 7 ft black guy is smaller than that.

Either way, if I'm in a basketball locker room and everyone else is at least 6" soft and I'm the biggest guy on the team i'd be really embarrassed, especially when you are as loud on and off the court as Shaq is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a terrible and completly embarrassing post guy.

frodo
    5'4 man ^

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    lol @ shaq

A 5'4" male probably has a 4-5 inch penis at best, considering Asians are taller than that and if I remember correctly the average penis size for them is significantly smaller than 5 inches. I'm going to go ahead and assume that Shaq isn't actually THAT small and that he just looks smaller because of his size or that the girl was just exaggerating because he wasnt as big as she thought he would be. Shaq is probably around 6" which is above average because I can't see any concievable way a 7 ft black guy is smaller than that.

Either way, if I'm in a basketball locker room and everyone else is at least 6" soft and I'm the biggest guy on the team i'd be really embarrassed, especially when you are as loud on and off the court as Shaq is.
    Do you not see something so fundamentally wrong with guessing other men's penis sizes?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do you not see something so fundamentally wrong with guessing other men's penis sizes?
    No, why would I?

It's obvious that height and penis size has a generally positive correlation although it's not always linear, and I've read stuff over my years of reading different internet forums to know that.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

wtf kinda logic is this? that's like saying a lottery player should have millions in his bank account before he buys a ticket

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol @ shaq

this is sanely funny.... 7ft'er @ 6 inches...gotdam homie....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this mad funny as well....

Thread Information