Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even though he should have kept quiet....I don't consider what Kobe did snitching...Snitching is purposely telling on someone with the sole intent to get them arrested and while lessening your sentence...Kobe didn't know he was being recorded, he thought he was playing the cops and so he said what he had to say to avoid going down for rape...He even snitched himself...He started telling the cops about all the others Ho's he was ing and told the cops they could call those women to confirm it..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Talking about news from years ago. Koolaid is getting desperate.

it's relevant because we're getting to the heart of why Shaq's boys assualted and kidnapped a guy over a sex tape...don't be surprised if the cops announce Shaq as a suspect....right now they're saying nothing but don't think they aren't trying to find a way to charge his ass for something...Mark my words son...I'm so not desperate...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No. That thread pretty much sums up every thread you've ever made and will ever make. Ergo, from hence forward, just refer to that thread about three times a day in your new thread le.

let me know if you need a crack vile refill...I will let Tyson know he got the hook-up...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

if that was the case then......"He even snitched himself....happy now...fixed it for ya... you a smart crackhead...

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's relevant because we're getting to the heart of why Shaq's boys assualted and kidnapped a guy over a sex tape...don't be surprised if the cops announce Shaq as a suspect....right now they're saying nothing but don't think they aren't trying to find a way to charge his ass for something...Mark my words son...I'm so not desperate...

Shaq's is probably one of the stupidest human beings alive! Who in the right mind, in this day and age, kidnap somebody over a sex tape? This isn't 80's Shaq, everything is digital now. who stole it probably made has a load of copies of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talking about news from years ago. Koolaid is getting desperate.
    Desperate to talk about guys ... nothing new there. What do you expect from a welcher?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shaq's is probably one of the stupidest human beings alive! Who in the right mind, in this day and age, kidnap somebody over a sex tape? This isn't 80's Shaq, everything is digital now. who stole it probably made has a load of copies of it.
    this is the guy the media fell for...they bought his act hook line and sinker...when true Laker fans knew he was taking them for a ride at Kobe's expense...Shaq wouldn't be without Kobe...and if others want to make the reverse claim just remember apart from each other it's

Kobe 2
    Shaq 1 ( with the help of the refs Dwhistle)

Shaq is a fool and he's a real life snitch too...He's the one who used to parade around as an honorary cop on TV ratting s out...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Desperate to talk about guys ... nothing new there. What do you expect from a welcher?

This thread was a creative way to bring DPG to the yard...But I guess 5'4 and Shaq syndrome didn't sit too well with him....not even $500 would cure his little problem...

now go run and tell him dat...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol @ Shaq being nothing without Kobe. Shaq was already on the Top 50 Players list before that. You could put any All-Star SG next to Shaq and he would've won les because he was that ing dominant.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol @ Shaq being nothing without Kobe. Shaq was already on the Top 50 Players list before that. You could put any All-Star SG next to Shaq and he would've won les because he was that ing dominant.

you must be fresh out Pakistan my friend...

Shaq played with ALL-STAR Anfernee (Penny Hardaway) and a pretty stacked team in Orlando in his absolute prime and ing got swept in the finals...ok Paki boy....

and 2 Before Kobe arrived he played with ALL-Stars Eddie Jones ( who's spot Kobe took) and my man Nick Van Exell....so go bury yourself...you a lite weight son...you not ready for Kool....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    let me know if you need a crack vile refill...I will let Tyson know he got the hook-up...
    You mean vial?

"something misspelled"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You mean vial?

"something misspelled"

correction police I see...ok

DNC sucks ....

have fun fixing that...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So something vulgar and something elitist and obviously fraudulent. Welch something not a dime something something.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol kool loves him some other men's penises.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol kool loves him some other men's penises.

what took you so long to chime in ing got....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So something vulgar and something elitist and obviously fraudulent. Welch something not a dime something something.

DMC you're not good enough to marginalize King Kool....you're a clown dude...no one gives a not even GNSF about the you say...

this line sums it up well for me...

Listen when I step off in the party women jump for joy but all the while s scheming they gone jump the boy for spitting all that bushwa, my watch, my car, I'm a star I'd rather be a comet by far."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what took you so long to chime in ing got....
    You're the one who can't stop talking about penises.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're the one who can't stop talking about penises.

and how does that make you feel... let me make you a better a person Chump...let's sing a song together...in the clip below I will be Jack while you're Adam Sandler... you ready...

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    and how does that make you feel
    Well, penises apparently make you feel aroused.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and how does that make you feel... let me make you a better a person Chump...let's sing a song together...in the clip below I will be Jack while you're Adam Sandler... you ready...
    It makes me feel like you can't stop talking about penises.

Your level of desperation is directly proportional the number of you use.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It makes me feel like you can't stop talking about penises.

Lala la - la - la lala...

you feel pretty now....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lala la - la - la lala...

you feel pretty now....
    That's five so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trolls should not be s tbh. Imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (1)DMC you're not good enough to marginalize King Kool....you're a clown dude...no one gives a not even GNSF about the you say...

(2)this line sums it up well for me...

Listen when I step off in the party women jump for joy but all the while s scheming they gone jump the boy for spitting all that bushwa, my watch, my car, I'm a star I'd rather be a comet by far."

(3)

(1)Alright something,

I am going to lay it out for you something like something else and some smooth talk and a few misspelled words and using a few words out of context, (2)get my wigger on even more and then I am going to dump this here youtube video on you and Culby will be along shortly to type my name in bold letters. So something vulgar and something elitist and obviously fraudulent. Welch something not a dime something something.

(3)

Easy as 1 2 3.

Anyone can do it.

Marginalized would be an improvement for you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    (1)Alright something,

I am going to lay it out for you something like something else and some smooth talk and a few misspelled words and using a few words out of context, (2)get my wigger on even more and then I am going to dump this here youtube video on you and Culby will be along shortly to type my name in bold letters. So something vulgar and something elitist and obviously fraudulent. Welch something not a dime something something.

(3)

Easy as 1 2 3.

Anyone can do it.

Marginalized would be an improvement for you.

I'm cool with your rants..but we all know ( and you do too) that you'd be nothing without Kool....you need me more than your hair needs a hot comb...

carry on old man..

Thread Information