Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see it this way

China wasted their opening to shake & shape the World [would be bad for us] but in classic Chinese style they ingrained long term relationships

China might never fight a H2H war with the main players. Remember USSR handled Japan early in WW2. Asians take pride in manipulating us.
    smh.

They didn't "ingrain" long term relationships. They alienated their neighbors by being hugely aggressive. Their "we think long term" is one of the main myths of pro-chinese propaganda.

They loaned money to people who now can't pay it back, and who have always resented the west for the debts owed. China did the same thing in those countries that they did in their own: Invested in infrastructure with no plausible economic need, i.e. bad investments.

The belt and road initiative is collapsing at the same time, the first loan payments are due, and shockingly are not being paid. The loans were predicated on the myth of "if we invest here it will magic up economic growth".

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    smh.

They didn't "ingrain" long term relationships. They alienated their neighbors by being hugely aggressive. Their "we think long term" is one of the main myths of pro-chinese propaganda.

They loaned money to people who now can't pay it back, and who have always resented the west for the debts owed. China did the same thing in those countries that they did in their own: Invested in infrastructure with no plausible economic need, i.e. bad investments.

The belt and road initiative is collapsing at the same time, the first loan payments are due, and shockingly are not being paid. The loans were predicated on the myth of "if we invest here it will magic up economic growth".
    At worst, they are poaching business from Russia, these border nations unhappy with the invasion.

Ya BRICS is cute idea but you seem too sour on their business ventures.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    > Ukraine

China benefited financially but their sphere of influence shrunk to 3rd World nations.

I think their master plan is to finally be the USA/USSR. That's their goal. Take maybe 500+ years. Kings of Amazon. The new American Jeans.
    So you think they are going to do this with 0.7 fertility rate? They do not have 500 years. I want to be respectful, but the fact you didn't really watch the stuff I posted here makes that difficult. I have given you information, read/watch and think.

Please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At worst, they are poaching business from Russia, these border nations unhappy with the invasion.

BRICS just took on two countries that are diametrically opposed on almost every economic/geopolitical issue. It just built in permanent paralysis into its structure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...you seem too sour on their business ventures.
    I was too sour 12 years ago. It is impossible to be sour about the bubble they find themselves in now.

billion.
    empty.
    apartments.

0.7 fertility rate.

https://www.project-syndicate.org/on...fuxian-2023-09

This is not a 500+ year graph of a superpower.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So you think they are going to do this with 0.7 fertility rate? They do not have 500 years. I want to be respectful, but the fact you didn't really watch the stuff I posted here makes that difficult. I have given you information, read/watch and think.

Please.
    I heard about the 0.7 rate about 15 years ago. One of my brother in laws is Turk born in Germany. I love Istanbul. I get Eastern viewpoint beyond E.Europe.

China will adapt. They will do what it takes to manipulate their sphere.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 09-29-2023 at 06:26 AM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    RG,

You understand 0.7 rate

How can you support mass migration to North America or even Europe

You are good bro. I knew.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard about the 0.7 rate about 15 years ago. One of my brother in laws is Turkish born in Germany. I love Istanbul. I get Eastern viewpoint beyond E.Europe.

China will adapt. They will do what it takes to manipulate their sphere.
    15 years ago it was 1.22 which was still low, but is lower now.

China is an authoritarian government. They don't adapt to things because no one tells the leader bad news. He is insulated from the worst of it.

Their closed society keeps information needed to adapt from people making decisions, and that power has been so concentrated the only one who can make decisions Xi, who is not being told everything.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    15 years ago it was 1.22 which was still low, but is lower now.

China is an authoritarian government. They don't adapt to things because no one tells the leader bad news. He is insulated from the worst of it.

Their closed society keeps information needed to adapt from people making decisions, and that power has been so concentrated the only one who can make decisions Xi, who is not being told everything.
    One of my old exes was Chinese. Her farther gangster & mother educated both immigrants. Very wealthy.

China was a rice country 100 years ago. They've adapted plenty of times and will continue to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RG,

You understand 0.7 rate

How can you support mass migration to North America or even Europe

You are good bro. I knew.
    Economic growth depends in immigrants. It is what is keeping the US economy afloat. We imported growth from Mexico, but they are out of people that can/want are able to do so.

Things will have to change. manage that change. That is how I support immigration. it is inevitable, and necessary.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Economic growth depends in immigrants. It is what is keeping the US economy afloat. We imported growth from Mexico, but they are out of people that can/want are able to do so.

Things will have to change. manage that change. That is how I support immigration. it is inevitable, and necessary.
    This is the easiest and (structured) fastest strategy.

But a nation must also offer financial initiative for child bearing and usually to the struggling rural areas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    12 years later:

"Anyday now folks" - Randomdumb

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    12 years later:

The problem is demographically real.
    China does not have the replacement of all of the old.
    The offed women and limited population to negative growth have deprived it of workers.
    When it has its effects is difficult.

Why don’t you go back and look at your war predictions hypocrite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    12 years later:

It is already happening, little guy. Turns out it should have happened about... 12 years ago.

They just kept feeding the bubble until it got too big to sustain. You don't build 2 billion empty housing units overnight.

Do pay attention to something other than pedophile Scott Ritters twitter feed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zhongzhi, one of China’s major shadow banks, declares itself ‘severely insolvent’

The Chinese trust sector has once again set off alarm bells with the announcement that Zhongzhi Enterprise Group is declaring itself “severely insolvent.” The Beijing-based conglomerate has reported that it faces a shortfall of 260 billion yuan, the equivalent of $36 billion, and has warned of the risk that this poses to normal operations.

Zhongzhi is one of China’s largest shadow banks, private groups that provide financing through non-traditional ins utions, such as trust firms and wealth management funds. Zhongzhi invests much of its investors’ money in real estate projects. The group’s situation, which has gotten gradually worse since the summer, once again underscores the liquidity problems in the Asian giant’s shadow banking sector, which is worth an estimated $2.9 trillion.

Late on Wednesday, Zhongzhi acknowledged in a letter addressed to its investors and seen by the South China Morning Post that its total liabilities were up to 460 billion yuan ($65 billion), against assets of 200 billion yuan. At its peak, this wealth management firm was handling more than one trillion yuan in assets.

https://english.elpais.com/economy-a...insolvent.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Troubled Chinese property giant Country Garden misses results

In a filing provided to the Hong Kong stock exchange, the company said it needed more time to collect information due to the complexity of the work required amid its debt restructuring.

The move is likely to cause its share trading to be suspended from Tuesday, as is required by Hong Kong’s listing rules.

Hong Kong’s market was closed on Friday for the Easter holiday and will reopen on Tuesday.

Country Garden, once the China’s largest property developer, is reeling under about $194 billion worth of debt. It defaulted on its US dollar debt last year.

Last month, it received a liquidation pe ion in Hong Kong from a creditor for non-payment of a loan worth 1.6 billion Hong Kong dollars ($204 million), according to the company.

Country Garden’s woes echo that of another huge, and now insolvent, Chinese property giant Evergrande.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2024/03/28/b...hnk/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yCV8UYYew8

Ya no. China has less than a decade of being relevant, and possibly may not even be a coherent country in 20.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    12 years later:

They have kept building into the bubble.

If your gnat-like attention span can stand it watch at about the 17:30 mark to about the 24 minute mark. They had a bubble in need of correction 12 years ago, all they have done since then is make it larger, and the scope and scale of that bubble is astounding.

They have enough empty apartments/condos/houses to house another 1+ billion people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem is demographically real.
    China does not have the replacement of all of the old.
    The offed women and limited population to negative growth have deprived it of workers.
    When it has its effects is difficult.

Why don’t you go back and look at your war predictions hypocrite.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yCV8UYYew8 same video. China is in a bad situation, and doesn't have the leadership to get out of it.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Ya no. China has less than a decade of being relevant, and possibly may not even be a coherent country in 20.
    They have kept building into the bubble.

If your gnat-like attention span can stand it watch at about the 17:30 mark to about the 24 minute mark. They had a bubble in need of correction 12 years ago, all they have done since then is make it larger, and the scope and scale of that bubble is astounding.

They have enough empty apartments/condos/houses to house another 1+ billion people.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yCV8UYYew8 same video. China is in a bad situation, and doesn't have the leadership to get out of it.
    Welcome back, -face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To add insult to injury, study finds 270 million people are living on sinking land in Chyna’s major cities

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    To add insult to injury, study finds 270 million people are living on sinking land in Chyna’s major cities
    Well, Effy, we can certainly believe that study, especially if it came out of Honest America.

tee, hee.

Thread Information