Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    ......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hmm yeah maybe its worth going Hendo vs Rashad and the winner against Machida vs Jones.

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hendo needs to fight Rashad.

I'm still feeling bad for Shogun tho, another tough decision loss but hopefully Dana gives him 100K for FOTN.

Post Count
    Shogun won IMO

Hendo needs to fight Shad to get a shot

Jones will murder him..

Post Count
    Also lets see if the Rampage / Shogun fight happens in Japan
    Book that ..

Sounds like according to Dana: "Rashad gets Bones next (after Machida); and Sonnen gets Silva next; Dan Hendo can fight for either 185 or 205 belt, and it might depend on timing which one he goes for; and which opportunity comes first"

Dana basically "winked" at a rumor of Silva headlining next card in Brazil...

and again when Faber asked Dana for him and Cruz to be the next coaches of TUF
    Last edited by ace3g; 11-20-2011 at 12:45 AM.

From Shogun's Manager/Translator's twitter:

Last edited by ace3g; 11-20-2011 at 01:45 AM.

Henderson easily won imo. Not as in the fight wasn't absolute for him but the first 3 rounds made him look like a world class striker. Then halfway though the 4th he gets rocked and for the rest of the fight he's just on his back avoiding the spastic gnp. Don't see how anyone was surprised by the decision

Apparently Bonnar wants to fight Rampage as well, and Rampage is up for the fight as well.

http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/122306.html

Post Count
    Henderson easily won imo. Not as in the fight wasn't absolute for him but the first 3 rounds made him look like a world class striker. Then halfway though the 4th he gets rocked and for the rest of the fight he's just on his back avoiding the spastic gnp. Don't see how anyone was surprised by the decision
    IT was mad close. Shogun i gave round 2 too and Hendo took rounds 1 and 3 Round 4 Shogun and Round 5 could have been 10-8 Shogun

Epic in war. Top 10 fight ever in MMA..

Post Count
    Apparently Bonnar wants to fight Rampage as well, and Rampage is up for the fight as well.

http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/122306.html
    WTH has Bonnar done to deserve a fight with Rampage? That's a fight Page won't get up for at all.. He'll train like and win a boring decision.

Page needs motivation. Page needs Shogun..

Post Count
    Fight Metric scored it for Shogun

http://blog.fightmetric.com/2011/11/...icial-ufc.html

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    That was a great card

I had trouble watching some fights because I was attacked by a powerful sleep. Good that main event killed it and I was able to watch it with eyes wide open.
    What a war it was. I cannot remember such destroying fight for both fighters.

MMA is getting better and better. This sport is really something.

As for the refs - many of the I saw for the first time and few fights were stopped too early. One ref was always asking about mouthpiece. Why?
    The fighters were checked b4 they walked into octagon.
    Anyway in the ME there was no question about the decision made by ref.
    IMO Rosenthal is the best out there. I haven't seen a bad decision made by him in the UFC.

Torres is such a boring fighter!
    haven't seen an exciting fight from him in a while.

Faber vs Cruz - hopefully another classic war!

Things getting complicated in the MWD
    Silva is injured and so many guys now wants to fight for a le.
    Bisping/Mayhem
    Munoz
    Belcher
    Vitor
    Hendo

and of course Sonnen every of this guys should fight somewhere between Feb and April and Silva will be available somewhere after June

nicktheface tribute vid:

Thread Information