Michael Johnson vs. Shane Roller
    Jon Olav Einemo vs. Mike Russow
    George Roop vs. Cub Swanson
    Charles Oliveira vs. Eric Wisely
    Joey Beltran vs. Lavar Johnson
    Chris Camozzi vs. Dustin Jacoby

Looks like Rashad Evans vs. Phil Davis will headline UFC on Fox 2

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/11/3...lshare_twitter

Dana mentioned in a video interview with Ariel Helwani, he already has a couple of fights lined up for this card (there won't be a le fight); he is going to inform Fox on Monday then make an announcement sometime after to the media.

Event will take place in Chicago.
    Last edited by ace3g; 01-18-2012 at 11:16 AM.

UFC Confirms today both

Evans vs Davis and Sonnen vs Munoz!!!!

http://www.ufc.com/news/UFC-ON-FOX-D...S-HITS-CHICAGO

Ford is the Best in Texas scottspurs's Avatar
    Post Count
    Awesome, hopefully this becomes more of a regular event. Would be great to get more free fighting.

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    I love me some Chael, but Mark is going to kill him. I don't get the anti-Munoz chatter around here -- he's a bad mother er.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Damn I don't now if these free fox cards will be on tv ..

Last edited by polandprzem; 12-05-2011 at 08:57 AM.

Well I was wrong on who Bisping was fighting next...
    http://mmajunkie.com/news/26416/mich...ie.com+Feed%29

Post Count
    Well I was wrong on who Bisping was fighting next...
    http://mmajunkie.com/news/26416/mich...ie.com+Feed%29
    Big test for Demian wrestling game

Presser starts at about 19 min mark

Last edited by ace3g; 12-07-2011 at 06:32 PM.

Post Count
    LOL @ The UFC feeding another has-been for Bispussy to beat up on and improve his over-bloated, overrated, dog record.

Sure would be nice to see him fight ANYONE with relevance.

damn that's a great card, but it would be at least 5X better if they just switched Bisping and Munoz. Why the FUUUUUCK can't they switch those two?!!!!????!!!!!!!

Post Count
    LOL @ The UFC feeding another has-been for Bispussy to beat up on and improve his over-bloated, overrated, dog record.

Sure would be nice to see him fight ANYONE with relevance.
    UFC has gone from trying to make Sonnen and Bisping coaches on TUF to almost protecting Bisping from Sonnen..

Post Count

Post Count
    damn that's a great card, but it would be at least 5X better if they just switched Bisping and Munoz. Why the FUUUUUCK can't they switch those two?!!!!????!!!!!!!
    UFC knows Bisping would beat Sonnen and they need the Silva-Sonnen rematch for ratings

UFC knows Bisping would beat Sonnen and they need the Silva-Sonnen rematch for ratings
    I'm not taking that bait. Too obvious

.......ok, if Silva couldn't even land anything on Sonnen you really expect predictable boxing Bisping to?

, I took it

Post Count
    Phil Davis vs. Rashad Evans - Evans looked like pure in his last fight. I know he won, etc., but he was certainly not the Evans of old. Add the fact that I hate his ing guts and liver, and Phil Davis will win.

Mark Munoz vs. Chael Sonnen - I never thought I'd say it, but Chael's schtick got old, real fast. Munoz by TKO in the first round. The ONLY way to stop Munoz is with heavy hands, and lots of them -- Sonnen has daisies for fists, and couldn't knock out a case of the flu, let alone Mark Munoz. Mark on the other hand has cinderblocks for fists, and will test Chael's chin early and often. Not to mention, Mark is the superior wrestler.

Michael Bisping vs. Demian Maia - Not because I actually think he'll win, but simply because I'd rather shave my ass hole with a rusty spoon than pick Bispussy.

Johnny Bedford vs. Eddie Wineland - Wineland is too old, too slow, and wasn't really all that good when he wasn't.

Michael Johnson vs. Cody McKenzie - 1st round Guillotine, book that .

George Roop vs. Cub Swanson - Aside from a few freak/lucky wins, Roop ing sucks. Swanson is lightning fast and will knock Roop into next month.

I have spoken, let it be so.

Post Count
    Trout schtick got old before it even came

Post Count
    Trout schtick got old before it even came
    Reminds me of my wedding night.

More confirmation from Dana on SportsNation that Anderson Silva will fight in June in Brazil in a Soccer Stadium

Fan made poster

People get their wish:

Munoz out at UFC on FOX 2; Bisping vs. Sonnen now set for shot at champ Silva
    by MMAjunkie.com Staff on Jan 17, 2012 at 5:10 pm ET

http://mmajunkie.com/news/27013/muno...medium=twitter

JoshGrossESPN Josh Gross
    Munoz saw a doc in L.A. on Tuesday and it was determined he'd need surgery. He couldn't straighten out or push off with his right arm.
    32 seconds ago

Josh Gross
    JoshGrossESPN Josh Gross
    Munoz injured his right elbow Fri. Got tangled up in a keylock-like position & it popped. UFC flew him to Vegas. Cortisone shot didn't help.

---

fighter responses:

ufc UFC
    Bisping: "Chael Sonnen’s best weapon is his mouth, and that’s something that’s going to be absolutely useless in this fight...I see a very bright future for Chael Sonnen as a used car salesman very soon." See, that didn't take long at all!!"

ufc UFC
    Chael: "I am going to knock the teeth out of this snot nosed Brit who calls himself royalty, who calls himself a Count....I am MMA royalty and America will tune into the Chael Sonnen show next Saturday on FOX.""
    Last edited by ace3g; 01-18-2012 at 06:45 PM.

Post Count
    I have been waiting for this fight for over a year. This is a great matchup. Chael you better smash this asshole. Bisping getting a le shot would be sickening..

Post Count
    Maia vs Weidman

THANK THE MMA GODS!!!!!!!! It's sooooooooo for the best of the sport, the UFC, and the weight class

Post Count
    Damn

One thing I do not like is fights announced not long much before the contest...

And I would like to see what sonnen is capable of doing with a great wrestler against him.

But ohhh well

Hopefully we will see a good oldstyle beating with a victim named Bisping

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    I don't wish for anyone to be injured...but this is perfect timing. No running for Bisping now.

Kick his ass, Seabass.

Thread Information