Page 23 of 110 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Arsenal's right back Sagna is out for three months with a fractured fibula. That's just how the season has gone all year long. Add him to the list of causalities suffered this year and it's going to really weaken an already weak defense. Greeaaat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dear God, that means we will see a lot of Jenkinson ...
    You know it's bad when you wish Eboue still was on the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Must be a pretty awesome time to be a Tottenham fan. They've got a great team, great manager and they're now the best team in north London.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Must be a pretty awesome time to be a Tottenham fan. They've got a great team, great manager and they're now the best team in north London.
    bale kills it when its mainly 1on1 down the field...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hey Muser....you a Birmingham City fan right? How has Spector been playing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ty. Hoping he can up his game to what i've seen him capable of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really is. People are still looking down on them since they got absolutely abused but United and City but that was United and City.

Adding Adebayor has elevated Tottenham a full level if not two. Just his presence alone commands a ton of respect. They have to buy him and Redknapp probably will.

Ya, it really is a great time. They are at least top 4 if not top 3. Man I hope they can add Cahill before next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really is. People are still looking down on them since they got absolutely abused but United and City but that was United and City.

Adding Adebayor has elevated Tottenham a full level if not two. Just his presence alone commands a ton of respect. They have to buy him and Redknapp probably will.

Ya, it really is a great time. They are at least top 4 if not top 3. Man I hope they can add Cahill before next season.
    thoes earlier game beatings, modric wasnt playing or you can say they didnt had a full team then...due to modric holding out for a transfer or more money...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Modric wouldn't have made a difference. Tottenham needed strikers bad. The midfield is still good without Modric, just not great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    english players on teams tend to look good on the field, but when you chuck them onto a big club, they look like ....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Modric wouldn't have made a difference. Tottenham needed strikers bad. The midfield is still good without Modric, just not great.
    they only go as far depending on if VDV really gives a about the games, sometimes you see him givin up and going for long goals....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they only go as far depending on if VDV really gives a about the games, sometimes you see him givin up and going for long goals....
    I think most of what VDV does is desperation because his strikers aren't doing anything or his wingers don't deliver the ball to the proper person. I can't tell you how many times he's been wide open for an easy goal and whoever has the ball panics and turns it over (Lennon is a great example of this. If only he had a brain...).

I agree he does weird things but in the context of the game I can usually see why he does the things he does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tottenham are going in the right path, getting rid of Crouch and bringing in Adebayor was a top move. Walker is turning into a top defender and he's gonna be awesome for England. Just a shame Bale is Welsh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any news on whether Aguero is playing? I need to adjust my fantasy lineup.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Any news on whether Aguero is playing? I need to adjust my fantasy lineup.
    There are no games this weekend so he has an extra week to rest. He'll probably be ready to go next week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't play for ARG tonight... I would be surprised if he's ready for next week, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are no games this weekend so he has an extra week to rest. He'll probably be ready to go next week.
    cool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol russian club anzhi..never heard of these clowns besides having some rich commie oil baron willing to pay the transfer fees and wages to players, hence are they even competing in champions league? players at the end of their careers or playing the game for money would only go to rich spending clubs who has no history....

lol interested in rvp, anelka, neymar, lampard and gerrard....

looks like one of them arab leagues where players on their last legs are playing for money only, but the compe ion is ...

hence why doesnt this clown with his money buy a team from a compe ive league like EPL, ITALY or LA LIGA....then fill the team with germans national team....
    Last edited by TDMVPDPOY; 10-11-2011 at 01:25 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liverpool v Man Utd bright and early tomorrow. Gerrard returns for Liverpool, Rooney coming off his red card, Cheech gonna poop all over Anfield

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yyyyyes

ing international matches

I was missing the Euro leagues

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yyyyyes

ing international matches

I was missing the Euro leagues
    Me too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Don't worry, he doesn't know about you and Giggs."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's still a pretty big but at least he's making good use of his time tbqh

LeBron James to attend Liverpool match

By Marc Stein
    ESPN.com

For the first time since he became a minority owner of Liverpool Football Club in the English Premier League in April, LeBron James will be in the crowd this weekend at iconic Anfield to see the team play.

The Miami Heat forward tweeted Thursday that he had arrived in England and later confirmed to ESPN.com that he'll be attending Liverpool's home game Saturday morning against longtime rival Manchester United.

Saturday's game, televised live on ESPN2 at 7:40 a.m. ET, is the first meeting between the two English giants since Manchester United won the league championship in May and passed Liverpool as the winningest club in the country's history. United has won 19 les in England's top flight to Liverpool's 18.

"Yeah, I'm going for sure!" James told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard Thursday night. "Wouldn't miss this one! Biggest game in the world probably."

In April, as part of an agreement with Fenway Sports Group to become the sole marketer of his rights globally, James and manager Maverick Carter were installed as minority shareholders in Liverpool, which ranked as England's most renowned club globally in the 1970s and 1980s but hasn't won the league le since 1990.

Liverpool was purchased in October 2010 by John W. Henry and the group that owns and operates the Boston Red Sox.

According to the Guardian newspaper in London, Liverpool's 3-1 defeat of Manchester United last season attracted an estimated 500 million viewers worldwide, whereas the Super Bowl is watched by 20 million viewers outside of the United States.

"Just got to Liverpool, England," James tweeted Thursday. "Riding through the city. What a beautiful place. Home and birthplace of the One and Only 'BEATLES.' "

The Premier League season runs from August through May, which is virtually concurrent with the NBA calendar, but the league's ongoing lockout -- heading into its 106th day Friday -- has afforded James an opportunity to make an unexpected in-season visit to Anfield.

Marc Stein is a senior NBA writer for ESPN.com. Chris Broussard is a senior NBA writer for ESPN The Magazine.
    http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/new...chester-united

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rooney, Chicharito are on the bench and Nani is not playing. Interesting...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya wtf? They were on most website's "probable lineups" all throughout the week

Thread Information