Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's one thing to run someone off the radio but to disable the hotlinks to the pictures is borderline Marshall law.

Let me search old 1999 Hard drive pictures and host them online myself to better explain my replies.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Exactly. You haven't proved anything and ignore any debate. 8th graders are smart enough to side with the geologist and physicist.
    ..........^ Another wasted post. No info..... No updates......and .. No proof...

Sometimes kicking ass in a debate can become quit boring at times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does anyone still respond to Mouse?
    The 8-hr work day.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Look in the mirror a keep asking.

Think how much info I have access too before you put your crusty foot in your mouth.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Who the you know actually works "8" hours a day?

Next time you decide to engage in a debate with me make sure you do your research.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the you know actually works "8" hours a day?
    Everyone I know, unless they happen to work longer. Maybe one day I'll get to be one of the idle rich (or the idle, self-promoting poor).

Next time you decide to engage in a debate with me make sure you do your research.
    Noted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My point exactly. I am calling out Scientist who have more education than you, you think a piece of paper on your wall and 8 years of wasted collage makes what you say about evolution the truth?
    No. Years of experimental/field research and literature review in relevant fields do that.

Now I suppose you'll tell me that a few months of you-tubing, 3 childrens books on snails, a 6-pack of Corona and a dime bag qualify you to do the same?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why y'all bother. He's clearly very lonely and can only satisfy himself by trolling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What textbook today is currently using Haeckel's phony illustrations?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now I suppose you'll tell me that a few months of you-tubing, 3 childrens books on snails, a 6-pack of Corona and a dime bag qualify you to do the same?
    No, you forgot the mike's hard lemonade.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mouse: What textbook today is currently using Haeckel's phony illustrations?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The resemblance is uncanny.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    All this so-called educated posters and yet no replies worth reading why is that?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I challenge any of you to a live debate on this subject.......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lie #1: The Geologic Column

The column is supposed to represent a vertical cross-section through the earth’s crust, with the most recently deposited (therefore youngest) rocks at the surface and the oldest, earliest rocks deposited on the crystalline “basement” rocks at the bottom. If one wishes to check out this standard column (or standard geologic age system), where can he go to see it for himself? There is only one place in all the world to see the standard geologic column. That’s in the textbook! In the real world, there are of course, many layers, but in no place is the entire column represented, and in the majority of places, the layers are in the wrong order.

There are some other interesting things to note about the geologic column. Many of its layers, wherever they are found in the world, are sorted with the courser material on the bottom and the finer material on the top of that individual layer (Except in the case of underwater “slumps” where the material is sorted fine to course). Does this sorting make sense to have happened over millions of years? Sorting like this does not take place today except in specific cir stances. This kind of sorting only occurs naturally in water, and specifically in underwater mudslides called turbodites. I think it is interesting that much of the geologic column looks exactly like turboditic layering.

Other evidences indicate that the layers were layed down rapidly, underwater rather than slowly over millions of years. All over the world, trees are found petrified, standing up, running through several "ages". If these layers really represent ages, we must either accept that the tree stood for millions of years, while the layers slowly built up around the tree, or that the tree grew up through millions of years of rock in search of sunlight.

Lol at everything here.

"No one has ever seen an entire geologic column."

I don't know what they're trying to get at here. If its that we haven't seen an exposed crystalline basement before, then they haven't been to Enchanted Rock. If they're saying we haven't seen past the crystalline basement, well no ! You'd be exposed to the mantle, and you wouldn't be happy. We know the mantle is there through simple wave motion, chemistry and seams/holes on the ocean floor. With this logic, you could say you don't believe in the air you breathe.

"This kind of sorting only occurs naturally in water, and specifically in underwater mudslides called turbodites. I think it is interesting that much of the geologic column looks exactly like turboditic layering."

Wrong again dummy.

Volcanic debris settles with coarser grains first, this is called reverse grading. Not only that, many formations can be flipped over when thrusting occurs. These overturned units can be seen all over the world, and I have seen it first hand in Wyoming.

"Other evidences indicate that the layers were layed down rapidly, underwater rather than slowly over millions of years. All over the world, trees are found petrified, standing up, running through several "ages". If these layers really represent ages, we must either accept that the tree stood for millions of years, while the layers slowly built up around the tree, or that the tree grew up through millions of years of rock in search of sunlight."

I'd like to see an example of this.

Lastly, I don't understand why they keep referring to a singular geologic column.... it changes with location.

There you go mouse. Pick my education apart.

Btw, I got the job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All this so-called educated posters and yet no replies worth reading why is that?
    My guess? We've considered the source.

Btw, I got the job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really sure. It is kinda fun to show how dumb some of the he comes up with is. I would almost say it is an art form by now.

"Look kids, can you find all the things wrong with this statement?"

Kind of like an I Spy book of stupidity.

When my boys get old enough to learn this stuff, I will be using them as examples of bad science and logic. That and Yonivores stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol at everything here.

I don't know what they're trying to get at here. If its that we haven't seen an exposed crystalline basement before, then they haven't been to Enchanted Rock. If they're saying we haven't seen past the crystalline basement, well no ! You'd be exposed to the mantle, and you wouldn't be happy. We know the mantle is there through simple wave motion, chemistry and seams/holes on the ocean floor. With this logic, you could say you don't believe in the air you breathe.

"This kind of sorting only occurs naturally in water, and specifically in underwater mudslides called turbodites. I think it is interesting that much of the geologic column looks exactly like turboditic layering."

Wrong again dummy.

Volcanic debris settles with coarser grains first, this is called reverse grading. Not only that, many formations can be flipped over when thrusting occurs. These overturned units can be seen all over the world, and I have seen it first hand in Wyoming.

"Other evidences indicate that the layers were layed down rapidly, underwater rather than slowly over millions of years. All over the world, trees are found petrified, standing up, running through several "ages". If these layers really represent ages, we must either accept that the tree stood for millions of years, while the layers slowly built up around the tree, or that the tree grew up through millions of years of rock in search of sunlight."

I'd like to see an example of this.

Lastly, I don't understand why they keep referring to a singular geologic column.... it changes with location.

There you go mouse. Pick my education apart.

Btw, I got the job.
    The geologic column schtick was debunked years ago.
    http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CD/CD102.html
    http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/hovi...od-gc.html#G4c

That doesn't keep the ignorant from copy/pasting them ad nauseum.

Honestly, idiots who don't understand science, and have never done any real science will always find reasons to doubt the experts who spend their lives studying it.

Mouse reminds me of ICP.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol at everything here.

Then why is a picture of it in the collage books?

Do you not comprehend my point? Did you enter this topic ,skim over the postings and Geological coullum think I am defending young earth or creation?

I don't do neither. I point out Lies in the textbooks.

If no one has seen the geological column then how did it get in the textbooks how did the pictures get done, who drew them, and doesn't that make it really with no "Scientific" proof a fairy tail?
    That's what the kids have Dr. Seuss.

But truth is if you have a hard time figuring out where I am coming then further replies will be wasted time.

Psssst! but a quick heads up the Theory in which they support time and fossils is circular reasoning at best.

How do I know Spider man is real? Super Man told me.

How do I know Super Man is real? Spider man told me.

I thought you just said no one has seen it. [/quote]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I've done what you asked mouse. I've corrected one of your idiotic claims and you ignore most of it. I don't have the time to explain every facet of geology to you.

Take care.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Translation:
    I am out of my league exit now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mouse you're copy and pasting arguments from a creationist website

http://creationwiki.org/Geological_column

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ lol

mouse's trolling has become desperation now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mouse you're copy and pasting arguments from a creationist website

http://creationwiki.org/Geological_column

lol creationists

Great series made by a fellow scientist.

Thread Information