Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why is a picture of it in the collage books?

Do you not comprehend my point? Did you enter this topic ,skim over the postings and Geological coullum think I am defending young earth or creation?

I don't do neither. I point out Lies in the textbooks.

If no one has seen the geological column then how did it get in the textbooks how did the pictures get done, who drew them, and doesn't that make it really with no "Scientific" proof a fairy tail?
    That's what the kids have Dr. Seuss.

But truth is if you have a hard time figuring out where I am coming then further replies will be wasted time.

Psssst! but a quick heads up the Theory in which they support time and fossils is circular reasoning at best.

How do I know Spider man is real? Super Man told me.

How do I know Super Man is real? Spider man told me.

How do I know Creationist website A is telling me the truth? Creationist website B told me.

How do I know Creationist website B is telling me the truth? Creationist website A told me.

You might not share their belief in Jesus, but you buy their young earth stupidity, hook, line, and sinker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is mouse?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    mouse gets owned like this all the time. He is incapable of feeling embarrassment though, since he will keep using the exact same arguments over and over again, no matter how many times they've been dismantled.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If I had to pick just one person to ban on this forum, it would assuredly be mouse, who literally brings nothing to any conversation. If intelligence were a temperature, he'd be a few degrees colder than absolute zero.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    If I had to pick just one person to ban on this forum, it would assuredly be mouse, who literally brings nothing to any conversation. If intelligence were a temperature, he'd be a few degrees colder than absolute zero.
    What a freezer burn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dunno. mouse is a fairly nice guy for the most part. He isn't an abusive jackass like some, and although he believes in a lot of stupid , he isn't too obnoxious about it.

In my old age I have gotten a lot more sanguine about such things. Message boards are like a sort of intellectual ecosystem, with lots of niches to fill.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If I had to pick just one person to ban on this forum, it would assuredly be mouse, who literally brings nothing

You need me to bring something?
    Psssssst! this is a message board, not a pot luck dinner.
    You want a place were people bring something go to your sister's baby shower a few months after the tractor pull hits your town.

lets see what you bring to ST

Posted By LnGrrrR
    Re: What would your tax plan be?

Who the do you hang out with? Amish people? Who the would have time to sew their own goddamned clothes? Some people are ing idiots.

Posted By LnGrrrR
    Re: Gotham Rogues vs Patriots game thread

you defense.
    Posted By LnGrrrR
    Re: Kool... And This Whole Monkey Business

Weird to see Luva pretending to be ignorant, instead of his normal just beig ignorant

Posted By LnGrrrR
    Re: 112 Cruise missiles - What a mistake

"Only"

Ducks, fabbs, where you at dawgs?

those are only on the last page who's knows what Gems lie in his infinite wisdom.

click here for more...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sear...&pp=25&page=12

The Irony

Posted By LnGrrrR
    Why does anyone still respond to Mouse?

If intelligence were a temperature, he'd be a few degrees colder than absolute zero.
    And yet you reply.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey mouse, why are you using material from a creationist website?

00 06 12 13 20 21 32 44 5 bus driver's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is this a serious thread?

Troll
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why is a picture of it in the collage books?

Do you not comprehend my point? Did you enter this topic ,skim over the postings and Geological coullum think I am defending young earth or creation?

I don't do neither. I point out Lies in the textbooks.

If no one has seen the geological column then how did it get in the textbooks how did the pictures get done, who drew them, and doesn't that make it really with no "Scientific" proof a fairy tail?
    That's what the kids have Dr. Seuss.

But truth is if you have a hard time figuring out where I am coming then further replies will be wasted time.

Psssst! but a quick heads up the Theory in which they support time and fossils is circular reasoning at best.

How do I know Spider man is real? Super Man told me.

How do I know Super Man is real? Spider man told me.

I thought you just said no one has seen it.
    [/QUOTE]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://creationwiki.org/Main_Page

Mouse, is this the unlimited source of knowledge you were referring to? It's been more than 3 days since you've posted in here...

Interpretation: "I am out of my league exit now."

Or maybe you've got a bad hangover from drinking all those mike's hard lemonades.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    http://creationwiki.org/Main_Page

Mouse, is this the unlimited source of knowledge you were referring to?

Your right I should only use material from books I personally wrote myself.

Are you serious you never borrowed a quote or a photo from a site? I used Google to find pictures and quotes I need if you are upset with the results go after Google not me.

It's been more than 3 days since you've posted in here...

Maybe because its been over 7 days since anyone said anything worth commenting too. By the way when have you said anything pertaining to this topic?

Interpretation: "I am out of my league exit now."

Your right trading insults with someone still using outdated smack is way out of my league. Have fun with your Bush league pals.

Or maybe you've got a bad hangover from drinking all those mike's hard lemonades.
    case in point.

I am not working tonight so anyone with any intelligence in this matter feel free to try and get this topic back on track and I may return.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    worst troll ever

Do you realize that "outdated smack" was a direct quote from you just days ago....?

Also, please learn the differences between your/you're and to/too.... but that might require you read a textbook.
    Last edited by Halberto; 11-03-2011 at 04:41 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    worst troll ever

Do you realize that "outdated smack" was a direct quote from you just days ago....?

Also, please learn the differences between your/you're and to/too.... but that might require you read a textbook.
    i disagree. mouse is perhaps the greatest internet troll I have ever encountered. I am sure that he has some Luddite tendencies but not too much yet hes strung you guys on with this for months.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Only thing mouse is good at is making himself look like a dumbass know-it-all. He isn't funny and he tries too hard.

He's a terrible troll, unless this conspiracy theorist moron thing is actually a troll job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only thing mouse is good at is making himself look like a dumbass know-it-all. He isn't funny and he tries too hard.

He's a terrible troll, unless this conspiracy theorist moron thing is actually a troll job.
    He is just about as earnest in being a Mavs fan as he is in this diatribe here. All of it gets people going. He knows how to push buttons. I think its hilarious.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    He would be great troll if he actually didn't honestly believe what he was posting.

But I guess it is hard to discern between an idiot who doesn't know what he was talking about and a guy pretending to be an idiot who doesn't know what he is talking about.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He would be great troll if he actually didn't honestly believe what he was posting.

^ Still doesn't get it.

And from looking at his post count he never will.

major props to FuzzyLumpkins...... he showed he had my back... and mouse never forgets...........

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Mouse, I meant I don't know why anyone responds to you as if you'd argue fairly. I fully understand why people would respond to you to call you a moron.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mouse, I meant I don't know why anyone responds to you as if you'd argue fairly. I fully understand why people would respond to you to call you a moron.

Link?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    A perfect example of your reading and comprehension skills, as well as your ability to communicate effectively. Thank you.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Typical dumbass mouse claiming some deeper meaning in his posts when there aren't any.

You love trying to spin around the entire board ting on your re ed posts into some kind of victory.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Anyone with any intelligence in this matter feel free to try and get this topic back on track and I may return.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    As soon as mouse encounters somebody who knows what they are talking about, he disappears.

It's funny that he no longer wants to "educate" people when he starts to lose an argument.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Anyone with any intelligence in this matter please feel free to explain to me what that is.

Thread Information