Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    Don't think it fair to give Pettis a shot unless he beat Edgar first. This is Edgar's first loss since 2008. Pettis just lost to Guida recently. He should have to beat Edgar first.

Post Count
    We'll see tomorrow what Fight metric says. I expect it will have Ben winning 49-46 and around 200 pts more effective.. It damn well should. I hate decisions in MMA these days where even if the fight is a little close in some peoples eyes they yell "Controversy"

Octagon control
    Damage
    Effective striking
    Sub attempts

We'll see tomorrow what Fight metric says. I expect it will have Ben winning 49-46 and around 200 pts more effective.. It damn well should. I hate decisions in MMA these days where even if the fight is a little close in some peoples eyes they yell "Controversy"

Octagon control
    Damage
    Effective striking
    Sub attempts
    http://blog.fightmetric.com/2012/02/...medium=twitter

I guess everyone is looking because the url has trouble loading

Post Count
    Edgar's camp is probably going to moan and groan for sure...but it's their own fault that they fight to try to win decisions. Edgar's fatal flaw is that is style is based on moving away and not real aggression. Against a fighter like Henderson that style is just not going to cut it because as we all saw, he's is going to inflict big damage when he lands shots. At the end of the day it doesn't matter if you landed more punches if the other guy brutalized you with the shots he landed.

UFC needs to get their stream technical issues fixed... 2 days in a row of this

65k bonuses to Bendo and Edgar for fight of the night, Vaughan Lee for sub of the night, and Pettis for KO of the night

on Pettis le shot "I think he is going to get it" Dana White

Post Count
    on Pettis le shot "I think he is going to get it" Dana White
    That's some bull . He should have to fight Maynard or Edgar first.

Post Count
    Good call on the 49-46. Had Henderson at about 100pts more effective.

Post Count
    Sweet thanks Ace. Actually rewatching the fight now..

Good call on the 49-46. Had Henderson at about 100pts more effective.
    Thought it would be more but still clear. I don't have a problem with a rematch but i think Edgar will need to win a fight in between.

Post Count
    Rampage crying about an injury he should have pulled out of the fight

That was the mst depressing i have ever seen..

Post Count
    Thought it would be more but still clear. I don't have a problem with a rematch but i think Edgar will need to win a fight in between.
    Agreed. I think Pettis/Edgar needs to happen before either gets another shot at Henderson.

Frankie Edgar: "I'm not trying to shoot anyone out of anything they deserve, but I had to do two immediate rematches, so what's right?"

Post Count
    Frankie Edgar: "I'm not trying to shoot anyone out of anything they deserve, but I had to do two immediate rematches, so what's right?"
    You lost a clear decision this was not a draw or a SD..

Post Count
    Edgars corner are a bunch of sheep. They were telling him he was winning the whole fight. The guy has a broken nose and one good eye and they are telling him he's doing enough..

Post Count
    On another fight

Kongo needs to fire whoever told him he could strike with Hunt.. He has decent TD's and great GNP.. Where was it?

who do you think Tm Boetsch should fight next at MW?

Post Count
    who do you think Tm Boetsch should fight next at MW?
    Maybe Weidman..

That was terrible.. Felt like for Okami..

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ryan Bader vs. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson - Bader needs this to get back into le picture while Rampage will do his normal routine: Be fat. Be lazy. Lose.
    Bader is one of the least talented guys to win TUF. He has no dominant skill anywhere. Page can eat doritos for 8 weeks and still win a UD on this guy..
    Sounds like a sig bet is in order. Shall we do another 30 days?
    Bring it on....

Don't underestimate going back to Japan for Rampage. He asked to be on this card and wants to put on a show for the fans he used to fight in front of all those years in Pride..
    Ryan Bader vs. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
    Bader is mediocre. This is a match-up heaven for Rampage. Walk him down, let your hands go and it's goinna be an easy night... HOWL!!!
    Oh Rampage.. So much for taking this one serious.. I'm gonna stick with him though..
    He said he had an injury and he's never missed weight in his whole career.. Sig bet on the fight is still on.. Not backing down..

Rampage crying about an injury he should have pulled out of the fight

That was the mst depressing i have ever seen..
    I believe the word you're looking for is "obvious". Rampage only fights for the money, not to win. His last three fights should've been perfect examples for you.

I will be working on your new sig ASAP. Also, LOL @ Kongo -- having the nerve to say he wanted Mir next, and that the winner should get a le shot? Knee Grow, please.

Post Count
    I believe the word you're looking for is "obvious". Rampage only fights for the money, not to win. His last three fights should've been perfect examples for you.

I will be working on your new sig ASAP. Also, LOL @ Kongo -- having the nerve to say he wanted Mir next, and that the winner should get a le shot? Knee Grow, please.
    Nothing that Kori will have a problem with..

Post Count

Frankie Edgar ‏ @FrankieEdgar

Rematch anyone??.......it's on!! Thanks to @danawhite @lorenzofer ta. Me and Henderson 2. Here we go!!

Post Count
    Enough with the rematches already....

Geez!!!

now big question is, who does Pettis fight next? Gilbert Melendez?

Thread Information