Lately he has been really trashing the UFC on twitter, this is the latest:

The @ufc knew I was hurt,n almost everyfight I was hurt n,but instead of saying thanks 4 not pulling out,they talk about a poor job....

I did,I never missed weight,but when I do, nobody stop 4 a second 2 ask if I was hurt,yall just quick 2 talk ,so I'm done with themafter

I'm not complaining about money,cause I'm about 2 make a lot less money now,but at least the people I fight 4 will appreciate what I do4mma

Live by what you Speak. DarkReign's Avatar
    Post Count
    Twitter grammar is the worst. I literally have to read everything 2-3 times before I can make ass or tail of it.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Twitter grammar is the worst. I literally have to read everything 2-3 times before I can make ass or tail of it.
    Me too

And it;s gonna be worse and worse.
    Soon nobody will be able to write normal words. It pisses me of sometimes.
    In Poland also kids are making more and more englishlike words. That means that many English words are taken into polish. For example adding polish endings to them. There is plenty of it.
    Some ppl are mixing polish with some english nice sounding words to show how super they are. I like to do it sometimes because it seems cool. But some ppl are making it a norm. So the language is changing a lot.

Post Count
    Pipe down Rampage and get over yourself..

Seems like he has been out of it ever since he came back from making the A Team movie. I think he really wanted to stick to the movie business and it just didn't pan out for him. His heart is definitely not in fighting.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    He sucks anyway. Either retire or get cut.

Just reported on UFC Tonight, Rampage will fight Shogun later this year then he is done

Post Count
    He supposedly is mad that the UFC wants to pay him less money on his next contract.. He wins against Shogun and we'll see.. Page will be highly motivated for this fight.. He should head back to Muscle Pharm in Denver..

Now with the TRT I got 10 more years... something else he tweeted today

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    He mad cuz he didn get that locka room bonus. He was fat and the fight was boring, so it makes sense.

What is strange to me is that the UFC basically saved him from jail and horrible PR after he had the road rage incident. Dana White stuck by him through it all, and Rampage wants to about a locker room bonus he knows he didn't deserve? Alrighty then, so long Page!

PS: That is a nice sig DB. Now I wanna bet Trout at some point.

Post Count
    He mad cuz he didn get that locka room bonus. He was fat and the fight was boring, so it makes sense.

What is strange to me is that the UFC basically saved him from jail and horrible PR after he had the road rage incident. Dana White stuck by him through it all, and Rampage wants to about a locker room bonus he knows he didn't deserve? Alrighty then, so long Page!

PS: That is a nice sig DB. Now I wanna bet Trout at some point.
    He's a crazy Mofo.. The Bones stuff was funny, the GSP stuff is re ed..

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    Post Count
    Good riddance.

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    I agree with this 110%. Rampage is Rampages biggest fan, and he's slowly turning into his only fan. I hope Rua breaks his face.

Post Count
    Rampage and i am a big fan but he is a total pain. I think he wants to box and maybe he can get what the UFC pays him for one fight but what then? He has no place to go from there whatsoever. His MGT maybe tries to control him but he is such a loose cannon they can't. Rampage should talk to Tim Sylvia. This guy is begging fans to tweet Dana left and right and get him back in the UFC. Rampage in 1 years time is about to be on the outside looking in and regretting his big mouth..

Rampage

2 keep it real,the Shogun fight will have 2 wait,I just found out that I have 2 get surgery on both knees,but I heal fast don't trip

Post Count
    Shogun will wait or not - what you think?

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    Post Count
    I think not. I know a lot of Shogun fans will disagree with me on this, but my gut tells me he's coming up to the end of his career within the next couple of years and every fight will be important. He can't afford to wait around for one big-money match when he could have two or three others in the meantime. There's also the issue of le contention. Rampage has lost his ambition; Shogun probably has not. Again, a fight between the two would be a cash cow but it would do nothing to help Rua put together what would probably his last run at the le.

Post Count
    Rua v Gustafson /if he wins v Silva/ as an eliminator after hendo will fight the winner of jones and evans

Hey why not?

Post Count
    There is a 45 min interview with Rampage and Karyn Bryant on youtube and it's seriously so obnoxious i don't even want to post it but i will for anyone who's interested.. When he's not hitting on Karyn trying to be funny he is whining and ing about the UFC.. Rampage's problem is it's not enough for the UFC to pay him millions to fight, to give him big fights like with Rashad, to give him le shots with Chuck and Jones, to give him coaching stints on 2 different TUF's, NO he also expects you to constantly kiss his ass and never say one word bad about him.. Dana once bailed him out of jail and stood bye him when he could have fired him. Rampage does not appreciate anything and it's sickening.. I really hope he's happy making 30% of what he used to and taking B roles in movies that go straight to DVD.. And this rant came from a Rampage fan...

Post Count
    I seriously doubt he'll be missed. Light Heavyweight division has several fighters better then him and Jones/Evans are the face of it.

Post Count
    I seriously doubt he'll be missed. Light Heavyweight division has several fighters better then him and Jones/Evans are the face of it.
    He just acts like a clown sometimes.. I think this is the time he has finally worn out Dana's patience and he is ready to show Rampage the door.. Page wil regret it as soon as he is gone...

Post Count
    rampage needs reality check, it would help him a lot.

It do not bother me he is hitting on Karyn, but this was too much IMO. Unprofessional.
    /btw. Karyn do not mind/

Stop ing Quinton. many fighters deal with injuries and not talking about them like it's an excuse.

nvm

Thread Information