Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    definitely the most embarrassing loss I've seen since I've been here.

and B_B said it perfectly. N!gger QB's who just n!gger their way down the field always seem to tear us up. You'd think that Tuberville would be able to stop that

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    definitely the most embarrassing loss I've seen since I've been here.

and B_B said it perfectly. N!gger QB's who just n!gger their way down the field always seem to tear us up. You'd think that Tuberville would be able to stop that
    I just wish Hubert woulda popped him on the first play of the game rather than waiting until he put up 21 points.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Tech got a commit from this guy who plays on the same team as JJ Bynum:

lacks real breakaway speed, but has good vision, good hands and is elusive.

kinda sucks though that this might be the best RB that Tech could land this year.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Texas Tech commit Clayton Nicholas:

ARLINGTON — Clayton Nicholas threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to Lorenzo Joe as time expired to lift the Cooper Cougars to a 27-24 victory over Arlington Lamar on Friday in a Class 5A Division II playoff game at Cowboys Stadium.

.....It was Nicholas' fourth touchdown pass of the game and Cooper's lone score of the second half. Nicholas was 21-for-31 for 231 yards passing.

Nicholas threw for 124 yards and three touchdowns as the Coogs took a 21-10 first-half lead.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/201...on-final-play/

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Looks like WR Alex Torres freshman RB DeAndre Washington are done for the year.

Hate losing Washington.....he has such a bright future....

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Story of the season.

Doege going down would be the trifecta

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Chad Glasgow got the boot.

I know they were bad, but it's a bit odd that they fired him after only one year, especially with the injuries they had.

Hopefully Tommy has someone else lined up with a better resume....

Art Kaufman is gonna be the DC for tech now. He's always seen in Lubbock on campus.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Chad Glasgow got the boot.

I know they were bad, but it's a bit odd that they fired him after only one year, especially with the injuries they had.

Hopefully Tommy has someone else lined up with a better resume....
    Apparently some bad happened behimd the scenes there. He heard Tubs was going back to a 4-3 next year and figured he was done so he starting calling recruits and telling them not to come to Tech.

#2 JUCO CB Kass Everett chose Tech on signing day but somehow mysteriously ended up at OU by the end of the day.......

Apparently some bad happened behimd the scenes there. He heard Tubs was going back to a 4-3 next year and figured he was done so he starting calling recruits and telling them not to come to Tech.

#2 JUCO CB Kass Everett chose Tech on signing day but somehow mysteriously ended up at OU by the end of the day.......

Art Kaufman is tech's number 1 choice at DC. We have already offered him but are waiting for his decision. It should be announced as early as Tues or Weds. However, if he doesn't sign then I have no idea who we can get. Yes, we are going back to the 4-3. As for Kaseem Everett, we lost him because of our DC situation and Glasgow was nowhere to be found when Evertt and his father wanted to speak with him. OU then snuck in and stole him. There were rumors that Glasgow was bad-mouthing tech, but who knows.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    Barrett goes with Buckeyes
    Meyer's track record helps sway Rider QB

By Andy Newberry
    Posted April 19, 2012

Rider's J.T. Barrett verbally committed to play football at Ohio State University on Wednesday. Patrick Johnston/Times Record News

Rider's J.T. Barrett verbally committed to play football at Ohio State University on Wednesday. Patrick Johnston/Times Record News

J.T. Barrett is ready to become a Buckeye.

The Rider High School junior gave Ohio State a verbal commitment to play college football there on Wednesday.

Barrett still has a season to play quarterback at Rider, where he has helped the Raiders reach the regional final in each of his two seasons on varsity.

On the field, Barrett seemingly always has good options, either throwing to an open receiver or running with his blend of power, speed and vision.

He said trying to make the right college choice was a lot like the decisions he makes on Friday nights.

Again, his options were good ones with Texas Tech, Baylor, LSU and Nebraska among the finalists.

"The biggest thing is I thought to myself in a good position, just like on Friday night I want to put us in position to make a good play, and I thought to myself where do I want to be," Barrett said. "All the offers I got, I put myself in position of playing quarterback there.

"At the end of the day I thought if I went somewhere else I was going to be sitting there watching the national championship and I wasn't there. Ohio State was going to be there and I wasn't going there."

The tradition of winning at Ohio State and the spectacular track record of head coach Urban Meyer, who won two national championships at Florida and had an undefeated season at Utah, didn't hurt.

It was offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach Tom Herman who did most of the recruiting of Barrett.

"When I called him he said, 'The offensive staff told me if I don't come back with you as a Buckeye then I'm in trouble,'" Barrett said. "I told him I was going to be a Buckeye. I was going to do it Friday but figured why wait. I called coach Meyer about 15 minutes later."

Former Rider star receiver, and current Buffalo Bill, David Nelson played for Meyer at Florida. Barrett said he talked with Nelson about that.

"I talk to David and the biggest thing he told me is that 'the first two years I hated coach Meyer and I was going to transfer, but right now I wouldn't be the man I am today without coach Meyer,'" Barrett said. "It speaks volumes about coach Meyer. And he has a family just like we have here at Rider with coach Gar (Jim Garfield)."

cont..

Link

Must be getting some free tats, eh Blake

Sorry I stole your Ohio St tat joke you have been using for 2 years.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    You're clearly not obsessed.

Clearly.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count

If you say so kid.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Clearly.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    How about that TJ Barrett non-committing to Tech?

Tech is probably used to in-state talent picking better schools, even if those schools are on probation.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Clearly.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    Can I get a post with more self absorbed loser speak?

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    lol at losing Barrett

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Clearly.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    lol at losing Barrett.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    lol at losing Barrett.
    He never committed to Tech so I don't know what you're talking about. Besides, Tech still has a good shot at Kenny Hill which is basically the same guy as Barrett.

And even if they don't get Hill, some other 3-4 star QB will come along and put up the usual stats.

rofl at your puny obsessed lol
    Last edited by Blake; 04-19-2012 at 08:33 PM.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    ing Ronnie Daniels.....

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Tech Lands Two Speed Demons

It has been a great couple of days for the Texas Tech Red Raiders in the streets of Houston.

First, Tavares Garner, a 6-foot-0, 170-pound athlete from Manvel pulled the trigger on a commitment and got the ball rolling for the 2013 class.

Garner is a versatile athlete who will play in the defensive backfield in college. He helped Manvel to a 15-1 record as a junior in 2011.

Garner is reporting a 4.38 40-yard dash and has been clocked at 10.5 in the 100-meter dash, so he is bringing real speed to the college game and has a knack for locking down half of the field.

Then, the news got even better for the Red Raiders when Devin Lauderdale, a 5-foot-10, 170-pound wide receiver announced his intentions to play in Lubbock.

Lauderdale is a true prize, who like Garner reports top-tier speed. He is listed with a 10.6 100-meter dash time, but is also very scary in space.

Lauderdale selected Texas Tech over reported verbal offers from Baylor, Colorado, Texas A&M and Notre Dame

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1158449.html

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    He never committed to Tech so I don't know what you're talking about.
    But he was seriously considering Tech.

Tech still has a good shot at Kenny Hill.
    But IF he doesn't sign with Tech you wouldn't have lost him either.

rofl at your puny obsessed lol
    Says the tool that changed his profile to Aggy's opponent each week. Pretty sad when you are obsessed with Aggy.

Thread Information