Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    League City (Texas) Clear Springs wide receiver and Texas Tech commit Marcus Johnson received an offer from Texas A&M over the weekend. The Red Raiders and Aggies were Johnson's two favorites before he committed to Tommy Tuberville's program in June, but the Houston-area standout said the A&M offer won't impact his status.

"I have been telling everybody from the beginning that I am sticking with Tech and I am not going back on that," Johnson said. "I was 100 percent Texas Tech before (A&M) offered me and after they offered me as well."

http://texastech.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1264524
    The kid could have been playing in the SEC if he would have gone with the Aggies, tbh.

Not sure I want someone that lacks common sense to be a Red Raider.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Texas Tech Police were called to investigate a loud party in the Wall/Gates Residence Hall om Wednesday night, where citations for underage drinking were issued to five Tech students and four non-Tech students, one of which was arrested and taken to Lubbock County Jail for possession of marijuana.....

....“I strongly believe scholarships and grants should be revoked from students (in this case),” Miriah Perez, a freshman communications major living in the Wall/Gates Residence Hall, said. “I mean, someone is paying money for them to get an education and they shouldn’t be taking advantage of it.”

http://www.dailytoreador.com/news/ar...9bb30f31a.html
    How can anyone not agree with this student's assessment.

I just hope this incident doesn't cost Tech a ticket to the Pac 12.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    Recruits willingly go to Texas Tech?

That is what Texas Tech police should be investigating.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

An oldie but goodie.

I don't know who recruited these chicks, but Tubbs can't hold his (her?) jock

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Recruits willingly go to Texas Tech?

That is what Texas Tech police should be investigating.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahah

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count

If the person who recruited the girls on the 2004 swin team is not the highest paid person at that university then something is wrong.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    huh, I was about to close out the google image page I got the swim team was on when I noticed this:

I may have to take it next door to the horn recruiting thread and ask them about it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    lol tech

lol harrell

lol beating texas in regular season = greatest win in school history

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    so true.

lol Harrell

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    fml

NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    lol tech

lol harrell

http://www.amazon.com/University-Off.../dp/B0026CCWYM

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

An oldie but goodie.

I wonder what this recycled pic ORIGINALLY was...

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I wonder what this recycled pic ORIGINALLY was...
    you think it was something other than girls in bikinis?

My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count
    http://espn.go.com/blog/big12

not sure which thread to put this in but thought it was funny

George McFadden in Portland, Oregon asked: If the Big 12 unravels with the exit of Texas A&M why would Oklahoma and others want to join the Pac 12? Not that the Pac 12 is a bad conference but it is a long way from Norman to Seattle. If the realingment results in a Big 18 from the current Big 10 that would produce two 9-team divisions that would play an 8 game schedule to determine a champion to play in the conference championship. In addition each school would also play one interconference game as part of the non-division schedule televised on the Big 18 network.

DU: Here's what needs to happen:

The Big 12's members should disperse to their various new leagues. The Big Ten usurps the Big East to form the Big Eastern Ten.

Then the ACC and SEC merge to form a new league, and name the divisions "Basketball" and "Football." Kentucky, you know where you go.

Then, that new ACC-SEC hybrid merges with the Big Eastern Ten to form the first super duper conference that encompasses every single TV market in the midwest and eastern seaboard.

The Pac-16, unable to compete, tucks its tail between its legs, and merges with the Biggest Eastern Ten hybrid.

This league is now the BET-SEC-ACC-16.

Obviously, this is too bersome. They want to rename the leagues, but they can't focus solely on football, so they name it the National College Athletes of America

The tagline: Where champions play, because nobody else is around.

But this super duper conference (We'll call it, oh, I don't know, the NCAA) needs divisions, right? It should divide them up regionally, so it can keep a cap on outrageous travel costs and retain regional rivalries.

So, in one division, you could throw like, Ohio State, Michigan, Iowa, Michigan State, Wisconsin and the like. Probably like 10 or 11 teams.

In another, have like Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, and some of the other southern schools. Throw like 12 teams in that division.

In another, put like UCLA, USC, the Oregon schools, the Arizona schools and the Washingtons and such.

There are too many east coast schools, so split them up into two divisions. One could have like Connecticut, Pitt, Syracuse, West Virginia and those others further north. There's not as many, and they focus on hoops, so just put eight teams in that league.

Another could have Duke and UNC (gotta keep the rivalry, obviously), Miami, the Virginia schools and West Virginia, Georgia Tech, Florida State and the rest of them. Put 12 in there.

The last: Lump all the midwestern schools in another conference. Texas and Texas A&M (gotta keep that rivalry, too, of course. Been together for like a century), Oklahoma and Oklahoma State, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa State, Baylor, Texas Tech, Colorado, Missouri and Kansas State for a 12-team league in the middle of the country.

I know it sounds really radical and maybe a little bit crazy, but I think it would work. I really do.

Let's do it. What do you think?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - The Austin American-Statesman reports that the Pac-12 is working on an agreement that would bring Texas, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and Texas Tech into the Pac-12.

So far, Texas Tech has not released any comment on the possibility of leaving the Big 12 conference.

http://www.kcbd.com/story/15491937/p...ion-texas-tech

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - - After reports that Texas Tech is contemplating a move to the Pac 12 conference, we went to campus to see how much students know about the schools in the conference.

"I have no idea who even plays in the Pac 12, I don't really know what it is," said Allyson Hartenstine.

http://www.kcbd.com/story/15501116/students-react

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - The Austin American-Statesman reports that the Pac-12 is working on an agreement that would bring Texas, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and Texas Tech into the Pac-12.

So far, Texas Tech has not released any comment on the possibility of leaving the Big 12 conference.
    Thats because Longhorn is so far down Tech's throat they can't possibly make any comment.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Thats because Longhorn is so far down Tech's throat they can't possibly make any comment.
    another awesome NFO gay sex/ zinger!

good insight as to what is considered hilarious in Ohio.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    another awesome NFO gay sex/ zinger!

good insight as to what is considered hilarious in Ohio.
    Well, he's right. You've been gagging on every longhorn on this forum.

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    The TiTy Dead Gayders disgust me more than any other team in college football history. I actually relocated my family down to Oxford because of that team. Ever since Deion Sanders wanted to know who was gonna draft Michael Trabtree, I promised my wife I'd lol Tech whenever an opportunity arises again. Well, it's been 3 seasons since Snead went ham and I'm proud to say I've kept my word.

Not only that but I get to root for a team with real class, and that's the Ole Miss Rebels. There's a reason we won some les in the 60s and those chokers led by Tommy Tumorville will never win one.

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    lol t shirt brothers

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Well, he's right. You've been gagging on every longhorn on this forum.
    not really.

but let me know if you would like to see where you have allowed to be shot in your face.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    The TiTy Dead Gayders disgust me more than any other team in college football history. I actually relocated my family down to Oxford because of that team. Ever since Deion Sanders wanted to know who was gonna draft Michael Trabtree, I promised my wife I'd lol Tech whenever an opportunity arises again. Well, it's been 3 seasons since Snead went ham and I'm proud to say I've kept my word.

Not only that but I get to root for a team with real class, and that's the Ole Miss Rebels. There's a reason we won some les in the 60s and those chokers led by Tommy Tumorville will never win one.
    http://www.athletepromotions.com/ath...king-agent.php

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    but let me know if you would like to see where you have allowed to be shot in your face.
    another awesome Blake gay sex/ zinger!

good insight as to what is considered hilarious in Texas.

Thread Information