Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, no one else has leveled charges because the agency that would do so is implicated as being neck-deep in the program.
    so as of now no laws were broken...

wow yoni accusing someone without any charges being filed..SHOCKING

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you know what a straw purchase is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talk about hypocrisy...
    I am for accountability dummy.. difference between you and me is that you level charges without waiting for all of the facts to be laid out... now go back pick your pom poms and lift your skirt...

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so now yoni is for holding an administration accountable before he was against holding an administration accountable..got it..

very intellectually honest of you..
    I was for holding the Bush administration accountable. You and I just disagree on whether or not the Bush administration committed any crimes.

I hold the Bush administration accountable for giving Barack Obama a boost on his economic war against America by signing TARP into law. Beyond that, I'm pretty satisfied with the conduct of the Bush administration over the 8 years he was in office.

This administration seems to be one scandal after another.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    have you ever heard of undercover officers doing things that criminals do to catch them? It's called undercover work. in fact under cover police officers purchase and sell drugs.. and 'gasp' those drungs may find their way in someone's body..Oh the horrah!.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am for accountability dummy.. difference between you and me is that you level charges without waiting for all of the facts to be laid out... now go back pick your pom poms and lift your skirt...

There are a lot more differences than that, loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    point is if Cheney and co didn't get locked up for torture, leaking cia operatives, making personal profit off Iraq war, wiretapping, spying, etc, etc.

nobody now is gonna get locked up for a few guns being "sold in the black market"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was for holding the Bush administration accountable. You and I just disagree on whether or not the Bush administration committed any crimes.

I hold the Bush administration accountable for giving Barack Obama a boost on his economic war against America by signing TARP into law. Beyond that, I'm pretty satisfied with the conduct of the Bush administration over the 8 years he was in office.

This administration seems to be one scandal after another.
    what charges have been brought from all of the 'scandals'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure it's against the law to sell to felons, too.

It's also against the law to export certain firearms.

I'm pretty sure there's a lot illegal about giving a criminal tax dollars to buy a gun he then takes across an international border to kill a U.S. agent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what charges have been brought from all of the 'scandals'
    Well, when you have a complicit Justice Department, it's pretty hard to make headway but, I think Republicans in Congress are making progress on several of the scandals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, when you have a complicit Justice Department, it's pretty hard to make headway but, I think Republicans in Congress are making progress on several of the scandals.
    so in other words no charges= no scandals

you and CC are a hoot!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure it's against the law to sell to felons, too.

It's also against the law to export certain firearms.

I'm pretty sure there's a lot illegal about giving a criminal tax dollars to buy a gun he then takes across an international border to kill a U.S. agent.
    have you ever heard of undercover officers doing things that criminals do to catch them? It's called undercover work. in fact under cover police officers purchase and sell drugs.. and 'gasp' those drungs may find their way in someone's body..Oh the horrah!.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    point is if Cheney and co didn't get locked up for torture,
    Because there was no torture -- except the abuses at Abu Ghraib, which were prosecuted.

... leaking cia operatives,...
    I don't believe Valerie Plame was even subject to the law being cited but, even so, Richard Armitage confessed to his boss who passed that on to the FBI, early in the investigation. Everything after that was a witch hunt.

... making personal profit off Iraq war,...
    Elaborate.

...wiretapping,...
    A legitimate intelligence technique.

OMG! Nations spy on their enemies? NO!

...nobody now is gonna get locked up for a few guns being "sold in the black market"
    How many deaths can be attributed to the "Fast and Furious" program?

@ calling it the "black market." Black markets are generally employed to cir vent government controls and taxes; it's pretty goddamn funny when someone applies that term to a government program.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    EXCEPT there was no attempt to track the guns in Mexico or prosecute the cartel members that took possession of the guns and THERE NEVER WAS. The goal was to make sure crimes got committed in Mexico with guns the ATF could do ent were purchased in the US.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not only was nobody fired nor job grade degraded, the main guy was transferred into another pretty good govt job.

Above a certain level, there really is no accountability anymore in American life.

HCA's massive govt fraud under Rick Scott cost Scott nothing of his $Bs. Now he's gov of FL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You watch too much television.

I've been involved in law enforcement - in one facet or another - for my entire adult life.

Whatever undercover officers do to convince criminals they're legitimate, they do to themselves or they get help in faking it. Never have I heard of a legitimate undercover operation enabling criminals to commit a crime. That's illegal.

If it's done to catch a criminal committing a crime, it's called entrapment.

If it's done with reckless disregard for the well-being of others, it makes the undercover officers complicit in whatever crime ensues from the act. In this case, it's the murder of a U.S. Law Enforcement Officer.

In either case, it's illegal and should be prosecuted. There are no loopholes in the law to allow an undercover officer to violate the law...particularly any law that results (or has the potential to result) in death or injury.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I've been involved in law enforcement - in one facet or another - for my entire adult life.
    you make sure the kids are tall enough to ride?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This again? Sure, they should be prosecuted. They probably won't for the same political reasons as always, regardless of whose team they play for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Above a certain level, there really is no accountability anymore in American life.
    right. this is why nobody went to jail from bush admin and nobody will go to jail from obama admin.

in a perfect world, I agree both admins should have ppl in jail. that is something Yoni,etc should be in agreement with.
    Last edited by hater; 09-27-2011 at 12:11 PM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    EXCEPT there was no attempt to track the guns in Mexico or prosecute the cartel members that took possession of the guns and THERE NEVER WAS. The goal was to make sure crimes got committed in Mexico with guns the ATF could do ent were purchased in the US.
    How would they track it, other than do enting when it was used?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How would they track it, other than do enting when it was used?
    No , Sherlock. You made my point.

Thank you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No , Sherlock. You made my point.

Thank you.
    So it was tracked.

Thank you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it was tracked.

Thank you.
    Sure. The FBI/ATF bought guns in the USA and made sure the cartels got them hoping they would kill people with them so they could be "re-located".

Great "tracking" plan there Einstein.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure. The FBI/ATF bought guns in the USA and made sure the cartels got them hoping they would kill people with them so they could be "re-located".

Great tracking plan there Einstein.
    Again, how else would they track them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, how else would they track them?
    You are kidding, right? How about not giving them the ing guns to start with?

Thread Information