all i know it was long as

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count

BFF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was attacked by 3 sabs at once and I decide to jump in the river for safety...but boy was I wrong. Them cats swam after me for what seemed like for ever. It was funny seeing them paw and paw after me however

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Dragon Priests are insanely hard to kill. Anyone got any tips?

Veteran
    My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    Yeah, they are TOUGH. I just randomly ran into one of 'em when I was around level 20. It killed me like five times and I gave up. I looked up that specific priest on the skyrim wiki and it basically recommended ranged weapons, but I tried that and... Nope. The dude launches fireballs that just wreck . The guy I fought is next to a cliff. Apparently you can throw him off with your voice, he takes damage from the fall and gets stuck and then you just shoot arrows at him. But yeah, they're rowdy, no doubt the hardest fight I've had.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lucky for me the one i had to fight glitched so he sat there looking at me stupid while i was killing him...for the caster "bosses" i have a problem killing, i usually bring a companion along as a meat shield and then use shock attacks. ill also stack resistance potions to whatever spell he's casting.

also scrolls that you pick up through the temples help a ton. when your meat shield is taking hits, pop scroll of bane of undead and the dragon priest will start running around scared while youre hacking at him.
    Last edited by The Reckoning; 11-28-2011 at 05:37 AM.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    i beat the main story line in hopes of eliminating annoying dragons when i walk around but nothing happened lol damn dragons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This game consumes my nights every night. I know a few ST guys and I are friends on Xbox Live so I'm sure you see me up all night every night after work.

I started a new character. Ditched my first one as a test run really. I think this Dunmer is around level 22 and I got his speech at 100 and am working on my smithing so I can create the dragon armor. Light version. I'll put the heavy on Lydia.

Only killed one dragon so far, the Whiterun one. I don't fast travel much, which lets me collect hides and level my archery. I have ran across 3 dragons who all just leave. I know one saw me cause I was having a battle with 3 Falmores or however you spell it. Starting to piss me off really. I don't know how to get their attention other than spraying arrows and shooting firebolts.

Getting my speech all the way up was great. I wear an amulet that gets me better prices on top of that so I stay rich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My only complaint is that Giants are stronger than low level Dragons. That's insane. In my first playthrough I saw a Giant absolutely butcher a Dragon on 2 different occasions. In my mind NO Dragon, even the weaker green ones, should be weaker than any Giant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My only complaint is that Giants are stronger than low level Dragons. That's insane. In my first playthrough I saw a Giant absolutely butcher a Dragon on 2 different occasions. In my mind NO Dragon, even the weaker green ones, should be weaker than any Giant.
    I've seen weak dragons kill the Giants, they just take them up in the air and drop them .. Try going back to the Whiterun place of the first dragon, I've killed 2 there... one particular dragon always left, he was just flying in circles until he just fled..

I think you have to be in the perfect spot for the dragon to attack, I usually try to get closer to the guards shooting arrows at it.. and once it attacks thats it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The latest update for Skyrim is rolling out on PlayStation 3. Our ETA for PC and 360 is Wednesday

UPDATE 1.2 NOTES (all platforms unless specified)

Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PlayStation 3)
    Fixed issue where textures would not properly upgrade when installed to drive (Xbox 360)
    Fixed crash on startup when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz (PC)
    Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
    Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player's wedding dead
    Dragon corpses now clean up properly
    Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack
    Fixed rare NPC sleeping animation bug
    Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely
    Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory
    Fixed rare issue with renaming enchanted weapons and armor
    Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
    ESC button can now be used to exit menus (PC)
    Fixed occasional mouse sensitivity issues (PC)
    General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls (PC)

_ _ _

Looks like the Dragons running away for no reason was a bug and will be fixed when the patch comes out tomorrow.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    since the update my game has frozen like 10 times on loading screens, before the update it has never froze

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I go back on forth on wanting to purchase this game.

The scenery is awesome, the leveling is great... kind of like a mix between Oblivion and Morrowind, the fighting is great, animations are great, but there is too few of different kind of enemies.

I've played RPG's on Nintendo/Genesis that had a greater variety in enemies. I'm afriad I'll buy it and get bored by the time I get to a high level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The latest update for Skyrim is rolling out on PlayStation 3. Our ETA for PC and 360 is Wednesday

UPDATE 1.2 NOTES (all platforms unless specified)

Fixed crash on startup when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz (PC) (frequent crashes)
    Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
    Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player's wedding dead (thought this was part of the game for some reason)
    Dragon corpses now clean up properly (random dead dragons everywhere!)
    Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack
    Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely (happens alot especially during the "liberation of skyrim" quests)
    Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
    ESC button can now be used to exit menus (PC)
    Fixed occasional mouse sensitivity issues (PC)
    General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls (PC)

_ _ _

Looks like the Dragons running away for no reason was a bug and will be fixed when the patch comes out tomorrow.
    all this crap has happened to me on the PC. i had a mage ice spear thingy hanging out of my ass for a couple of days.

worst bug ive encountered so far is during one of the last liberation of skyrim quests nobody is in the fort...and my last save is after i received the quest so now i cant complete the quest chain...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I go back on forth on wanting to purchase this game.

The scenery is awesome, the leveling is great... kind of like a mix between Oblivion and Morrowind, the fighting is great, animations are great, but there is too few of different kind of enemies.

I've played RPG's on Nintendo/Genesis that had a greater variety in enemies. I'm afriad I'll buy it and get bored by the time I get to a high level.
    so get the Oblivion for $20 and try it. Don't s out $60 for a game you might not like

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna buy this on pay day. MW3 and Madden are getting boring

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so get the Oblivion for $20 and try it. Don't s out $60 for a game you might not like
    I have Oblivion, I've rented Skyrim. There's so many good games out there to choose from though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have Oblivion, I've rented Skyrim. There's so many good games out there to choose from though.
    well if you have played it and still unsure if you want it. it is probably not for you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not enough different kinds of enemies to fight? Lol, what???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not enough different kinds of enemies to fight? Lol, what???
    When I go in a dungeon, I'm either fighting skeletons or bandits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Level 23 and I just now encountered a vampire. They didn't attack they just told me to "get out of the way meat"

My only beef with the game is tunnels. I think I've had close to 80% of battles in tunnels. I need to run and shoot I'm an archer dam it.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't know this has been mentioned yet. if you want to level up your smithing and enchanting fast without losing all your money, get that banish enchantment

iron dagger + banish = $1800+ (actual sale price for me was $600-$800) even with lesser soul gems

Smithing and enchanting seem to be pretty damn important, you can improve weapons and armor by like 50% or more, the highest rank I think is (legendary) but you can still improve beyond that with potions and fortify smithing gear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't know this has been mentioned yet. if you want to level up your smithing and enchanting fast without losing all your money, get that banish enchantment

iron dagger + banish = $1800+ (actual sale price for me was $600-$800) even with lesser soul gems

Smithing and enchanting seem to be pretty damn important, you can improve weapons and armor by like 50% or more, the highest rank I think is (legendary) but you can still improve beyond that with potions and fortify smithing gear.

to level illusion just spam muffle lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now i am reading that the patch only temporarily fixes PS3 Lag issues and they eventually return. What a crock. Oh well lol anyone know if Oblivion is any good on PS3???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now i am reading that the patch only temporarily fixes PS3 Lag issues and they eventually return. What a crock. Oh well lol anyone know if Oblivion is any good on PS3???

suck it up and get an xbox dah

Thread Information