Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys the new patch is bugged for PS3 and 360. Dragon's flying backwards.. all elemental magic on armor and resistances show up but are not actually working in combat.

For instance if you are wearing an amulet that gets to 10% better prices, you actually are not. I tested it and it's true. Bought a sword for 100 gold with 100 speech and had to pay 100 instead of 90.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now i am reading that the patch only temporarily fixes PS3 Lag issues and they eventually return. What a crock. Oh well lol anyone know if Oblivion is any good on PS3???
    Check out Bethesda forums on their website. PS3 fans going nuts. The new patch is causing even worse lag times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some ppl blaming the console not the game

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nothing to see here...bethesda living up to its reputation of epic scale games with terrible micromanagement. i cant blame them...editting sucks.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Just got my smithing up to 90 yesterday and made Daedric everything. looks so cool.

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm stuck... -_- I'm in that one mission where I have to sneak in that party and I give up all my weapons to the guy sneaking them in for me... thing is, I never get them back... wtf! lol

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm stuck... -_- I'm in that one mission where I have to sneak in that party and I give up all my weapons to the guy sneaking them in for me... thing is, I never get them back... wtf! lol

they should be in a chest in the back room he brings you to.

lol i just snuck around and pickpocketed guards for keys..didnt have to kill a single person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they should be in a chest in the back room he brings you to.

lol i just snuck around and pickpocketed guards for keys..didnt have to kill a single person.
    yeah apparently I never gave the dude anything.. so I'm going to have to go back to another save state..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to get it but its so broken on ps3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buy a PC Manny , this game is so awesome, I still can't believe people haven't played it .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So should I not patch it on Xbox? I haven't had any problems with it as is.

Believe.
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Buy a PC Manny , this game is so awesome, I still can't believe people haven't played it .
    This game is going to have replay value on the PC for years once the construction set comes out. I still play Morrowind now and then thanks to some killer mods. I would never buy a TES game on a console for that reason alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're not having issues since the day 1 patch then don't get the new patch. They claim they are fixing it now.

I feel bad for PS3 users. Not only is their game bugged from the patch their lag is awful. All the PS3 vs 360 crap from years past kind of comes back over Skyrim. 360 handles it fine with no lag, PS3 can't keep up. I have 2 friends at work with PS3 and they are pretty livid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're not having issues since the day 1 patch then don't get the new patch. They claim they are fixing it now.

I feel bad for PS3 users. Not only is their game bugged from the patch their lag is awful. All the PS3 vs 360 crap from years past kind of comes back over Skyrim. 360 handles it fine with no lag, PS3 can't keep up. I have 2 friends at work with PS3 and they are pretty livid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone having issues with the new patch?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Has nothing to do with the PS3 and everything to do with Bethesda doing a ty job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not buying a gaming PC for the game. Not worth it for me to do that when I have the PS3. I just don't need a home PC for gaming because I will rarely use it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bethesda is the only game company I can think of that can release games with a lot of bugs and the majority of people won't go crazy over it. Dare I say some people even find the bugs in the game charming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not buying a gaming PC for the game. Not worth it for me to do that when I have the PS3. I just don't need a home PC for gaming because I will rarely use it.
    Then buy a gaming laptop! working for me..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe for my next laptop. Mine is only a year and a half old and still runs great, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

At what level or hour of gaming is the ps3 user having issues? I have had lag issues but that was each time I play over 5 hours,usually on a Sunday

I just turned it off and started back up again with no problem. I'm at level 30. I assume I shouldn't get the patch?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At what level or hour of gaming is the ps3 user having issues? I have had lag issues but that was each time I play over 5 hours,usually on a Sunday

I just turned it off and started back up again with no problem. I'm at level 30. I assume I shouldn't get the patch?
    Yes DO NOT get the 1.2 patch.

1.3 will be out at the end of next week to fix the major 1.2 screw up.

Source (last couple-three paragraphs)-

http://www.bethblog.com/index.php/20...re-working-on/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has nothing to do with the PS3 and everything to do with Bethesda doing a ty job.
    Maybe so but it's not untypical to the PS3 though. I have both systems and my PS3 lags through 5 games before the 360 would even lag a little in 1 game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol a patch for a patch... lol console peasants!

Thread Information