Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe so but it's not untypical to the PS3 though. I have both systems and my PS3 lags through 5 games before the 360 would even lag a little in 1 game.
    My PS3 never lags but ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My PS3 never lags but ok.
    I have the 360 slim 250gig and the PS3 slim 250gig. Perhaps it's just the model PS3 I'm running.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have an 11 MB save and it lags, but it's about the same lag you'd expect from any Bethesda le.

I went into this game expecting bugs and I guess that's why the blow is softened for me.

I don't think I have had an update since 1.1, though.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I wish I had the patience to get into that kind of game. I had a good friend who got into those games with his wife and they turned into chain smoking zombies and horrible parents. Kind of a deterrent for me as far as playing that type of game.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    This reminds me of that one New Vegas that made some enemies unkillable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what level are ya'll at? I'm level 59 right now, finally got my smithing up to 100 so I got some badass daedric now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish I had the patience to get into that kind of game. I had a good friend who got into those games with his wife and they turned into chain smoking zombies and horrible parents. Kind of a deterrent for me as far as playing that type of game.
    I have a 1 year old, and nothing's changed with me and her. Spend all my time with her until she is either asleep or at a family members house. But yeah the game is madly addictive.

I have an 11 MB save and it lags, but it's about the same lag you'd expect from any Bethesda le.

I went into this game expecting bugs and I guess that's why the blow is softened for me.

I don't think I have had an update since 1.1, though.
    You can find out what patch you have. While in game hit start, jump over to system, and at the bottom left in real small grey letters will say 1.1 or 1.2

So what level are ya'll at? I'm level 59 right now, finally got my smithing up to 100 so I got some badass daedric now.
    30 on my third character. First char was just a mess around, 2nd was a failed pure mage, this one is an archer/assassin with light armor. I'm decked in dragon scale amour and Lydia is in dragon bone heavy armor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which one is Lydia? I haven't played far into the main quest. Do you guys really bring somebody along if you don't have to? It seems like they only serve to get in the way, especially in dungeons. I'd much rather stealth my way through stuff on my own. I don't even like the damn horse that keeps following me around.

My guy is 35 btw. My first character was a warrior/destruction mage combo and it sucked ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know about any bugs, i've played it for ages and haven't found anything game breaking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which exactly is the best armor ? I got to lvl 100 smithing, and got me the dragon scale armor, but for some reason I can't make the arm and leg part of it into legendary... maybe I need more scales..
    Last edited by Sense; 12-02-2011 at 09:26 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which one is Lydia? I haven't played far into the main quest. Do you guys really bring somebody along if you don't have to? It seems like they only serve to get in the way, especially in dungeons. I'd much rather stealth my way through stuff on my own. I don't even like the damn horse that keeps following me around.

My guy is 35 btw. My first character was a warrior/destruction mage combo and it sucked ass.
    you're 35 and haven't gotten Lydia? wow..

You can get her after you kill the first dragon outside of Whiterun, when you go back to get your rewards and become the Thane she's waiting for you at the door...

I believe there's also another chick that can follow you at the manor in whiterun, you have to kick her ass in a bare knuckle fight and I think she will follow you if you wish to.. I had Lydia so I never tried it.. She can be helpful at times, but at others you wish you didn't have her because she either ruins your sneaking or she rushes enemies and can die...

with that said she can be helpful bait whenever you're trying to kill a strong dragon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Level 33. Thief archer

Lydia can be very helpful in tougher matches. Pretty much a distraction so the guy you are batting is busy beating on her
    At least that's how I use her. It's why it helps to put her in heavy armor. But pretty much I'm on stealth and she chills at home.

P.s that sanguine rose is bad ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which exactly is the best armor ? I got to lvl 100 smithing, and got me the dragon scale armor, but for some reason I can't make the arm and leg part of it into legendary... maybe I need more scales..
    Yeah you need more dragon scales. That's all it takes to improve dragon armor.

The Daedric armor is the best. Sucks that's it only comes in heavy armor like Ebony armor. Dragonbone is second best and it's also heavy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're 35 and haven't gotten Lydia? wow..

You can get her after you kill the first dragon outside of Whiterun, when you go back to get your rewards and become the Thane she's waiting for you at the door...

I believe there's also another chick that can follow you at the manor in whiterun, you have to kick her ass in a bare knuckle fight and I think she will follow you if you wish to.. I had Lydia so I never tried it.. She can be helpful at times, but at others you wish you didn't have her because she either ruins your sneaking or she rushes enemies and can die...

with that said she can be helpful bait whenever you're trying to kill a strong dragon.
    Oh okay. She's that creepy chick that sits next to the bed in my house and watches me sleep. I didn't even pay attention to her name.

I have a question. Where does your spouse go after you marry them? I thought they were supposed to move in with you. I married this chick and as soon as the ceremony was over she bolted out of the church and I never saw her again.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Didn't really like my 18 Mage with like 24 hours on it so I made a thief/archer/assassin/stealth wood elf the other day. Lvl 17 now with 18 hours. Just started the thieves guild and beat the first mission with the island mansion. Fun as tbh

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    well ive seen people can get above level 80 so i'm no longer a archer/assassin, now I'm just spamming every skill to level up faster like heavy armour and destruction.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Lydia can be very helpful in tougher matches. Pretty much a distraction so the guy you are batting is busy beating on her
    At least that's how I use her. It's why it helps to put her in heavy armor. But pretty much I'm on stealth and she chills at home.
    Mjoll is better than Lydia. And she's essential, so she can't die.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I've lost like 4 members of the companions already

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    You know that once you first get a follower, they don't level with you? If one gets Lydia at level five, her stats will be the same forever.

For people on PC, they can just press tilde, click on their follower, disable then enable them and they will be up to level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it possible to get more than 1 follower? So far I've seen 2 possible followers, but I've been sticking with Lydia for some reason -_-, mostly because I'm not exactly sure the other "followers" will never leave..

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have an Orc and a dog.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't even need Lydia if you've done the DB quests, you can just summon Lucien Lachance to fight with you and his ass won't go away until he dies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He does talk too much though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah okay now i've found the dragon glitches.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He does talk too much though

the guy is weak as and gets one shotted by everything..

and he is the most annoying mother er ever. i never summon him anymore unless i need a diversion.

Thread Information