Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cicero has some solid gold lines if you have him is a follower.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Lucien Lachance does not shut up. Neither does Cicero, but at least he is funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mjoll is better than Lydia. And she's essential, so she can't die.
    Haven't come across mjoll yet. Lydia dies? I haven't seen her die I just seen her kneel till her energy comes back. I have found the rose staff more likeable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't come across mjoll yet. Lydia dies? I haven't seen her die I just seen her kneel till her energy comes back. I have found the rose staff more likeable.
    Lydia can die easily... if you're up against some strong opponents..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lydia died a billion times on me when i was doing the winterhold questline but i had to keep reloading the game because i needed to use her as a combat pack mule

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lydia died a billion times on me when i was doing the winterhold questline but i had to keep reloading the game because i needed to use her as a combat pack mule
    A....come here and hold my

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cicero has some solid gold lines if you have him is a follower.

i killed the got the moment i had the chance. most annoying of all...

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    lydia died on me when she was holding like 6 bones and scales and i never thought to load and i ended up walking for a half hour to the nearest town, now i don't even pick the bones up

Live by what you Speak. DarkReign's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    You know that once you first get a follower, they don't level with you? If one gets Lydia at level five, her stats will be the same forever.

For people on PC, they can just press tilde, click on their follower, disable then enable them and they will be up to level.
    Did not know that. I got Lydia early on and even in full Ebony Heavy Armor, she can maybe take 3-4 shots from a Giant. Funny enough though, the last shot always (and I mean always) sends her 200ft into the air and I have to play kick returner with her so I can heal her and she can tank again.

Its actually very funny and predictable.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    giants are stupid, (actually, most enemies are pretty stupid now that I think about it) just use the terrain and kill 'em with a bow, though so far, I've not had cause to kill a giant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    giants are stupid, (actually, most enemies are pretty stupid now that I think about it) just use the terrain and kill 'em with a bow, though so far, I've not had cause to kill a giant.
    LOL

I thought I clicked on the Giants Packers thread and was like wtf???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But ya this game is awesome. I'm doing my best to not buy a new video card since I bought my 6870 less than a year ago. I really want to max this out though.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    all of my save files are corrupt just when i hit lvl 40, oh well time to start over again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I finally got this glitch that won't let me open a door, so I used ~ and typed a command that lets me get through the door, and so it worked, but the character I was speaking to had no voice -_-, and now that I have to get him out of riften, if he tries to talk to me or something I won't be able to know wtf is going on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was I the only one to get this bug? Apparently it's very common, but at least there's a fix.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I extracted sound.bsa into my data folder. That fixed the glitch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got the game this weekend and i'm currently on the arch mage quest. I can see how people get addicted to this lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've already bought two copies of this game for my nephews for Christmas, and am hoping that someone in the fam is nice enough to return the favor, because I haven't gotten to play it yet.

I should just perform some "quality testing" with one of the ones that I've bought.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've already bought two copies of this game for my nephews for Christmas, and am hoping that someone in the fam is nice enough to return the favor, because I haven't gotten to play it yet.

I should just perform some "quality testing" with one of the ones that I've bought.
    Do it!

I remember when my pops bought me my first Nintendo for christmas. he had been playing iMario bros all night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never had any glitches until this patch came out. Now my companions just disappear for no reason and I can't get another because I have to dismiss the other, and I can't dismiss the other... I need pack mules!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah the bugs on PS3 are especially annoying, I'm getting really ing tired of my game just freezing while I'm walking around.

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not hating on consoles at all... just wanted to say, I have an XBOX 360 controller for the PC and tried using it for Skyrim... it sucks.

My brother has our XBOX 360 in his room and bought a copy for the Xbox... the controls suck there as well... I bet most console players stay away from the marksmanship skill. I'd put my money on the suckiest PC marksman agaist the best console marksman anyday.

Again, dont get me wrong, There are certain games that I MUST play on the console because its just a better control design...

I just dont know how anyone can justify playing this particular game on a console. Sure, the menu navigation is quite clumsy on the PC but thats easily fixed with mods that are out today. Nevermind all the highres tecture packs and character texture packs and all other kinds of mods that are already out for the PC version even before the Creation Set has been released!

Console players can never trully understand the depth of a TES game unless the next gen consoles support PC mods. Until then, they are really an inferior platform for this particular type of game. My brother has already seen some of the mods that I've installed and stared in awe at my glorious texture packs and other mods.

Those that are stuck with console version only, Im not hating on your console.... But if you get a chance to see this game on a PC that has the horsepower to run it properly, along with some of the mods that are already out there, you will be jelous.

Mods I currently have installed:

Realistic Water Textures

Detailed Faces

4GB Skyrim
    [allows Skyrim to use more memory, thus making loading times much faster across the board, I load new areas in less than 4 seconds]

Glowing Ore Veins
    [Makes seeing ore veins much easier]

FXAA Post Processing

Skyrim HD texture pack

Detailed bodies

Enhanced Distant Terrain

Origional

Enhanced

Skyrim Enhanced Shaders

Skyrim Enhanced Sun Glare

This is just a few of the mods already out there for the PC.... Cant wait for the Creation Kit to come out!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ANYONE PLAYING ON PLAYSTATION- are you experiencing those lag glitches, if s how many hours have you played and what model playstation you got? thx

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Tbh I'm Xbox and my dude specializes in archery. No problems here..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh I'm Xbox and my dude specializes in archery. No problems here..
    So close to just giving in and getting a box but i like the games that are station only more than the ones only on xbox. damn you bethesda

Thread Information