Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get one where creatures will suddenly stop attacking me, but they'll remain in my face and follow me around, then a few minutes later, they'll resume attacking, kinda fun. kinda creepy when I get 3-4 dwarven spiders following me around, surrounding me whenever I stop.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get a lot of bugs not since the update, and I had none prior lol. Lots of dragons flying backwards, wont land, etc... frame rate slows to a crawl, doors wont open, companion disappears, etc..
    that sounds like 1.2, 1.3 is already out, fixes 1.2

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    phyzik where'd you get all those?
    http://www.skyrimnexus.com

Nexus is the site to go to for TES mods... Although that will probably change when Bethesda comes out with their mod sharing stuff in conjunction with Steam...

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh I'm Xbox and my dude specializes in archery. No problems here..
    TBH, you'd be suprised how much you would get owned if this game was multiplayer and you faced a mouse/keyboard archer.

Im seriously not talking .... It's a world of difference..... and your talking to a guy that uses a PC 360 Controler on alot of games... when appropriate...

This game isnt one of those if you want to be a true marksman.

I guess the easiest way to describe it is having a colonial musket vs a modern day sniper rifle..... Your so way outclassed its really not even funny.

Sniping from the shadows is easy.... When you get into hectic battles with just a bow, Mouse/keyboard rules in skyrim. I've pulled so many amazing shots with a mouse/keyboard you would think they where scripted or modified videos.....

I kill dragons in two shots with my self-enchanted bow, (I kill the weaker dragons in 1 shot) while they are in flight... I hit them in the head, neck or upper-torso about 80% of the time. Every once in a while, if they are flying at a wierd path because of the hieght Im at or if Im on a cliff, I might clip their tail, still kills them though.

Bottom line, I think I've only had 4 dragons, besides major boss dragons, actually land before I killed them (Im quite a high level though). Im not trying to hype of mouse/keyboard vs console controls.... Its just the way it is when it comes to archery in Skyrim.
    Last edited by phyzik; 12-16-2011 at 03:29 AM.

Live by what you Speak. DarkReign's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Only game play bug I have come across to effect progress in the game is a bounty in markarth. I can't pay it off or go to jail....so I have to battle the whole town. At first it seemed impossible cause there seemed to be like 30 guards hacking and throwing arrows my way. But there is some bridge I hide under and took out all the guards one by one using stealth. I have to do this everytime I have a mission in markarth.
    Did you complete the Forsworn quest line in Markarth?
    Did you even start it?
    If so, when you are "confronted" (youd know what I mean) did you fight, submit or flight?

If you fought or ran away, youre never going back to Markarth without that bounty and no, you can never pay it off.

The bounty is taken off of you via quest line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm having trouble with a sound bug... and it's pretty damn annoying..

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

P.s that sanguine rose is bad ass.

New to this series.

I blasted a Dremora near a bandit fort while I fought a dragon outside. When I was done I thought to myself let me check in on him. As I walked up to the door of the fort two heads came rolling down the hill
    It was something out of a movie ha awesome!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you complete the Forsworn quest line in Markarth?
    Did you even start it?
    If so, when you are "confronted" (youd know what I mean) did you fight, submit or flight?

If you fought or ran away, youre never going back to Markarth without that bounty and no, you can never pay it off.

The bounty is taken off of you via quest line.
    Any chance you remember the name of the quest? Last quest I remember doing in markarth was going to jail and breaking out with the forsworn. Only to go back and have a bounty on my head. I decided the "ill die before I go to jail" but I figured I could just pay later. Guess not...

Thing is I can pay my bounty on the pc version but not the ps3 version. Ah well markarth has stop respawning most of it's guards so not a big a deal. Help me get my archer skills to a 100 fairly quick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't the legions Legates die? I've finished the Stormcloak quests and they said there is still some legion camps scattered throughout skyrim and when I find them I can kill all the normal legion members but the Legates just fall to the floor like your companions do over and over again.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any chance you remember the name of the quest? Last quest I remember doing in markarth was going to jail and breaking out with the forsworn. Only to go back and have a bounty on my head. I decided the "ill die before I go to jail" but I figured I could just pay later. Guess not...

Thing is I can pay my bounty on the pc version but not the ps3 version. Ah well markarth has stop respawning most of it's guards so not a big a deal. Help me get my archer skills to a 100 fairly quick.
    I think I had a similar situation, you have to say that you'll pay, or something, all I remember was I ended up talking to the Jarl and he apologized for the mistake and that it was forsworn at fault and yada yada.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count

Aw , that is the quest. I didnt want to give away any spoilers but that is it. The Forsworn should have claimed responsibility for your transgressions after you break out with them.

Did you fight alongside the Forsworn on the way out? If so, thats why you have a bounty. You can just waltz out the front door after the old guy is done with his speech to the city guards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Question:

Playing a theif and having bonuses with daggers x15 and x30, do I have to sneak a power attack or can a regular dagger attack work?

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sneak

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay i got a gay ass box. Took twenty minutes just deciding how long to make my dark elfs nose. Quick question, what advantage is there to saving a level up perk? Is it to stack later level perks when you unlock them?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Okay i got a gay ass

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay i got a gay ass box. Took twenty minutes just deciding how long to make my dark elfs nose. Quick question, what advantage is there to saving a level up perk? Is it to stack later level perks when you unlock them?
    IMO the only advantage is if you're not sure which direction you want to go, it's not like you can save them and only use them on all the top level perks, you always gotta work your way up the tree.

I ing wasted 4 perks just to get to the master destruction at half cost perk, but then before I got it, I finally got around to dual enchanting a set of armor, with mostly fortify destruction, game changer, now I don't even need any of those destruction perks

Veteran
    My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    Save them s until you know exactly what you want to do and where you want to go. I too, wasted a bunch of perks on destruction. A lot of times I'd hold onto an upgrade while waiting for a certain level; like as soon as archery leveled to 60, I had a perk in my back pocket to unlock the slow motion while zoomed in. Also, yeah, a lot of times you're building trees to get to a specific perk and will want to save up. I'm waiting to finish the thieves guild quest until my lockpick level is high enough to unlock the lockpicks never break perk. As soon as I reach that number, I'm going to dump like five or six upgrades into lockpick just to get to that one specific perk. Study those trees, plan what you'll want and spend/save accordingly.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just started and am level 8, loving sneaking around dungeons and using my bow to merc criticals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO the only advantage is if you're not sure which direction you want to go, it's not like you can save them and only use them on all the top level perks, you always gotta work your way up the tree.

I ing wasted 4 perks just to get to the master destruction at half cost perk, but then before I got it, I finally got around to dual enchanting a set of armor, with mostly fortify destruction, game changer, now I don't even need any of those destruction perks
    what do fortify effects do in this game? I only played Morrowind, so i don't get how fortify destruction would eliminate the need for perks

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what do fortify effects do in this game? I only played Morrowind, so i don't get how fortify destruction would eliminate the need for perks
    spells cost XX% less, so you stack about 4 of those at around 28% each and there you go

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    before i started messing with perks i read up on this article, which was really helpful...

http://www.gamesradar.com/elder-scro...-guide/?page=4

my character is significantly different though. i didnt want to mess with professions yet, so i stacked alteration with mage armor...mixed in some conjuration, bounded one handed and bounded bow. good times because i get a little bit of everything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just started and am level 8, loving sneaking around dungeons and using my bow to merc criticals
    Is some where there?

You can't hide from me..

Where are you...?

Just getting jump I guess.......(arrghhh arrow to the face)

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    so with my first character my file corrupted and now with character level 46 i have intense amounts of lag, I'm on the PS3 is there a solution to this?

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so with my first character my file corrupted and now with character level 46 i have intense amounts of lag, I'm on the PS3 is there a solution to this?

buy an xbox

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I saved all my early perks when I didnt know what to do. Mostly for speech (which takes a long frickin time to level) and Destruction.

I dont agree that the Destruction tree is a waste once you get enchant to 100. With the fortify Destruction enchants and the Destruction tree perks, you are a mana machine. You never run out.

Thread Information