Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Live by what you Speak. DarkReign's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I ing wasted 4 perks just to get to the master destruction at half cost perk, but then before I got it, I finally got around to dual enchanting a set of armor, with mostly fortify destruction, game changer, now I don't even need any of those destruction perks
    Is it because the combined enchants on your set equal or exceed 100%?

If so, now I get it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nerds

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Is some where there?

You can't hide from me..

Where are you...?

Just getting jump I guess.......(arrghhh arrow to the face)

So this game is suppose to have some new A.I thing? It's not showing up there. I'm new to this series and pretty much new to gaming in general. I would play here and there but A.I in this game doesn't seem to be that hot. Sure it's good but I guess I was expecting more. Don't know how hard it is to even program and such so I guess I can't talk . Well I can I mean I am a consumer and consumers always want more. If A.I was worse before this I can't even imagine how much it sucked before. Such as what Frenzy posted.

Like o some one shot you there is danger look for they guy!

Well they do look but not enough. But if they did I would complain it's to hard lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So this game is suppose to have some new A.I thing? It's not showing up there. I'm new to this series and pretty much new to gaming in general. I would play here and there but A.I in this game doesn't seem to be that hot. Sure it's good but I guess I was expecting more. Don't know how hard it is to even program and such so I guess I can't talk . Well I can I mean I am a consumer and consumers always want more. If A.I was worse before this I can't even imagine how much it sucked before. Such as what Frenzy posted.

Like o some one shot you there is danger look for they guy!

Well they do look but not enough. But if they did I would complain it's to hard lol
    It's actually better than what you're claiming, they do get closer to you if you shoot them.. little by little until they see you..

It's obviously not a realistic game, but sneaking wouldn't be in this game if the AI could detect you that easy.

Veteran
    My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    The new AI thing is in regards to quest generation. Doesnt have anyyhing to do with combat etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how is one supposed to go to the Mountain behind the College? I'm still trying to figure out the way -_-

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it because the combined enchants on your set equal or exceed 100%?

If so, now I get it.
    not sure exactly how they stack, it's not 50% + 50% = 100%, but it's not 50% + 50% = 75% either. but yeah, between the 4 or 5 I stacked, the expert level spells went from using like 60% of my bar to about 3% of my bar, so, no need for the half-cost perk

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    i did the whole restoration potion exploit just to enchant some super boots now my companion can hold like 7897689679576490 amount of weight

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how is one supposed to go to the Mountain behind the College? I'm still trying to figure out the way -_-
    there's a spellbook you can buy from jarl's mages called clarevoyence, if you get it it shows you the path to your goal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's a spellbook you can buy from jarl's mages called clarevoyence, if you get it it shows you the path to your goal
    Oh crap I forgot about that I have it.. thanks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What level difficulty yall playing? I have it at second hardest which i believe is expert. I tried hardest difficulty, and got killed five times in a row, barely affecting this stray horses hit points. And i keep accidentally sneaking during combat, its really starting to piss me off. Might have to switch some buttons around.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What level difficulty yall playing? I have it at second hardest which i believe is expert. I tried hardest difficulty, and got killed five times in a row, barely affecting this stray horses hit points. And i keep accidentally sneaking during combat, its really starting to piss me off. Might have to switch some buttons around.

i play on expert, and i save alot in case the AI difficulty jumps, which it does. make sure to always have a companion with you to soak up some of the damage. use your environment to your advantage...it def isnt a hack, slash, lol type of game, which makes it rewarding once you lvl and gain enough perks to roll through.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i play on expert, and i save alot in case the AI difficulty jumps, which it does. make sure to always have a companion with you to soak up some of the damage. use your environment to your advantage...it def isnt a hack, slash, lol type of game, which makes it rewarding once you lvl and gain enough perks to roll through.
    You never accidentally hit sneak while moving around in close combat?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can you tell whats on the main quest line and what isn't? The graybeard line the main quest line?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can you tell whats on the main quest line and what isn't? The graybeard line the main quest line?
    imo the Main quest is trying to stop Alduin.. not really sure if any other quests go with it.. because I have yet to "finish" it.. barely 26.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You never accidentally hit sneak while moving around in close combat?

nah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game just got a whole lot easier. I maxed out smithing, enchanting, and alchemy. I made new gear and now I one shot everything except dragons. And my archery skill is only in the seventies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive gotten to the point where i have a straight up posse following me wherever i go. i dont even fight anymore...

i have a follower with the sanguine rose equipped, so he summons his own daedra...then im maxed conjuration so i can summon two atronauchs..and i have a dog.

i just kick back and let them kill everything lol...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally engaged the first dragon. LOL At the Nords of Whiterun all sounding like bad Arnold Schwartzeneggar imitators.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its like....
    get ya ass ta Whiterun.
    get ya ass ta Whiterun.
    get ya ass ta Whiterun.
    get ya ass ta Whiterun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i ran into a dragon attacking a giant, by the time i engaged the dragon it was at half health

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i ran into a dragon attacking a giant, by the time i engaged the dragon it was at half health
    Still haven't seen a giant. But got obliterated by a mammoth over and over again.

Yes I'm a troll. Happy? SourCandy's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ive gotten to the point where i have a straight up posse following me wherever i go. i dont even fight anymore...

i have a follower with the sanguine rose equipped, so he summons his own daedra...then im maxed conjuration so i can summon two atronauchs..and i have a dog.

i just kick back and let them kill everything lol...
    ha why even play?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haha that happened to me too on that Western tower near Whiterun, I saw both of them were too close to me so I ran up the tower and arrowed the dragon... he'd come down and attack the giant who just pummeled it.. after a while the giant finished him off so I went out and killed the giant, went better than in my earlier levels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still haven't seen a giant. But got obliterated by a mammoth over and over again.
    the giants guard the mammoths so just look around for them

Also i killed 2 mammoths at level 8 cause i found a giant camp and shot them which lured them way to these rocks where they couldn't get to me. just shot arrows at those bas s till they died,

Thread Information