Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the can you take on mammoths and trolls

I just got hit by a troll so hard I flew up into the air and could see the entire continent below me in the background

is this a glitch or whott? lol

I managed to take down an Ice Troll at level 9 with Lydia and Force Shouting the out of him

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Using flames makes quick work of ice trolls. The enemies that are hardest for me to kill so far are the draugrs who can shout at you. I can only take them out by sniping with the bow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I might give in and start using a freaking bow

It's way too hard to hit enemies from afar with firebolt and spells like that

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the can you take on mammoths and trolls

I just got hit by a troll so hard I flew up into the air and could see the entire continent below me in the background

is this a glitch or whott? lol

I managed to take down an Ice Troll at level 9 with Lydia and Force Shouting the out of him
    I think you mean giants

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well ..I've been whoring the achievements on Skyrim over Christmas (Up to 840 with 5 to go) and I decided to go after the "Return the thieves guild to it's former glory" achievement. I go through all of the tedium of the thieves guild (The story is good, but it gets tedious at times) and then go through all the ty missions Vex and Delvin give you only to find out the final objective is to trade in your armour for the final master armour when I didn't ing pick it up in the first place -_-.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well ..I've been whoring the achievements on Skyrim over Christmas (Up to 840 with 5 to go) and I decided to go after the "Return the thieves guild to it's former glory" achievement. I go through all of the tedium of the thieves guild (The story is good, but it gets tedious at times) and then go through all the ty missions Vex and Delvin give you only to find out the final objective is to trade in your armour for the final master armour when I didn't ing pick it up in the first place -_-.
    Thieves guild are the worse missions imo. 2nd character I will do them last so I can use the fast travel a plenty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what happened when you talked to the fence?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just get the one option of saying "I don't have my old armour" over and over.

It's kinda strange that they'd give you new armour 15 minutes after they give you the nightingale armour (Which is only second to the Ancient Shrouded Armour from the Dark Brotherhood imo.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm currently stuck on the main quest by what appears to be yet another ing glitch -_- . I'm supposed to set up a meeting for "peace" between the imperial dude and storm cloak dude.. and he keeps talking to his dude, leaves and comes back and says the same thing over and over.. and when he doesn't he tells me to do his missions. It's getting a bit annoying.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm currently stuck on the main quest by what appears to be yet another ing glitch -_- . I'm supposed to set up a meeting for "peace" between the imperial dude and storm cloak dude.. and he keeps talking to his dude, leaves and comes back and says the same thing over and over.. and when he doesn't he tells me to do his missions. It's getting a bit annoying.

seems like youre facing one of the bugs mentioned in the link below, which says you need to complete the current civil war mission youre on.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Seas...g#Peace_Treaty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seems like youre facing one of the bugs mentioned in the link below, which says you need to complete the current civil war mission youre on.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Seas...g#Peace_Treaty
    See that's the thing I was trying to do that. I did his first mission, which is get the ice wriath and come back.. and when I try to talk to the dude they just keep doing the same thing over and over, I'm going to mess with the loading points to see if something else happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Using flames makes quick work of ice trolls. The enemies that are hardest for me to kill so far are the draugrs who can shout at you. I can only take them out by sniping with the bow.
    Yeah, the one Draugr Death Overlord that I faced (in Volskygge) was a real .

The first time I fought him I knocked his ass over with a shout, and then he got right up and returned the favor, then came and bashed my head in. I was like WTF .

After about 10 failed attempts to beat him with melee tactics, I had to make him chase me back to a point where I could gain some high ground on him, then just picked him off with dual-flames and my bow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one s me up anymore. My armor rating is 804 and I could probably increase it if I drank a lot of blacksmithing potions. The only thing I'm having trouble leveling up is Enchanting. That's a pain in the ass

Live by what you Speak. DarkReign's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    No one s me up anymore. My armor rating is 804 and I could probably increase it if I drank a lot of blacksmithing potions. The only thing I'm having trouble leveling up is Enchanting. That's a pain in the ass
    Solution

Enchant a weapon with Soul Trap
    Buy or find, lots of empty Petty Soul Gems
    Quest
    Create iron daggers by the ton (1 iron bar)
    Have filled petty soul gems by the ton
    Enchant them by the ton

Profit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have this piece of crap quest item called Finn's Lute that has weight 4 and never gets removed after I finish the quest. I wish they'd have put a console on the XBox version so I could delete that from my inventory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey BB, have you read how the Illusion perk Aspect of Terror actually adds 10 damage to Fire spells, due to fire spells always invoking fear?

Could make basic fire spells more powerful

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey BB, have you read how the Illusion perk Aspect of Terror actually adds 10 damage to Fire spells, due to fire spells always invoking fear?

Could make basic fire spells more powerful
    Nah, I didn't know that. I wonder if it would be worth spending the 3 perk points though; especially considering Bethesda could release a patch to fix that bug.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have this piece of crap quest item called Finn's Lute that has weight 4 and never gets removed after I finish the quest. I wish they'd have put a console on the XBox version so I could delete that from my inventory.
    ALL the bards college items are ed up

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    , I picked that item up randomly and almost forgot about it. I didn't even realize that it was for a quest or that it can't be removed from the inventory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy I just got the Sanguine Rose, beast.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does it summon a dremora lord? cause I just bought the Dremora lord spell, pretty cool.

"there could be no other end"

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does it summon a dremora lord? cause I just bought the Dremora lord spell, pretty cool.

"there could be no other end"

yeah but you can only have one at a time..HOWEVER, if you give the sanguine rose to your follower, they'll summon one as well.

going back to the college of winterhold once youre a higher level is awesome. i gained a spell that lets me summon a atronauch that never goes away.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so I've played this game like WAAAAY to much, I'm up to level 70-something, yet only yesterday did I discover that I could make my character sprint

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol how's det possible

Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Fernando TD21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so I've played this game like WAAAAY to much, I'm up to level 70-something, yet only yesterday did I discover that I could make my character sprint
    I did that the first time I played oblivion.

Thread Information