Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On pc I have a few bugs but I don't mind cause it looks awesome

On the ps3 I have been bug free since the update 1.3 starting with a new character. However I have not seen a dragon flying around and I'm on level 50. Don't know if that's a bug. I haven't started any main quest line so maybe that's it. Only dragons I see are at the word walls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure there's a bit of them on consoles too.. How far are you into it? You haven't seen one?
    I'm level 42 and have completed all the major factions and Daedric quests, haven't really noticed any glitches apart from when the Dragons would fly off but that got fixed.

I dunno maybe i'm just really lucky, I didn't even notice many glitches in Fallout New Vegas.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On pc I have a few bugs but I don't mind cause it looks awesome

On the ps3 I have been bug free since the update 1.3 starting with a new character. However I have not seen a dragon flying around and I'm on level 50. Don't know if that's a bug. I haven't started any main quest line so maybe that's it. Only dragons I see are at the word walls.
    random dragons don't start till you kill the first one at the battle of whiterun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    random dragons don't start till you kill the first one at the battle of whiterun
    So I guess it is/was a glitch then. Cause I had already done that when I was level 20 or so iirc. But either way I just reached level 50 and finally saw one randomly...jeeze took like 30 levels. Better late then never I suppose. Careful what you wish for cause this dragon caught me totally by surprise and killed me. I was so concerned with getting and removing my alchemy gear(while making some potions) I forgot to put my regular armour back on. I hadn't noticed I just had on my white boxers with ebony boots

Edit: my bad I put I hadn't started the main Quest when I kinda did the first two or three and just wondered off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I guess it is/was a glitch then. Cause I had already done that when I was level 20 or so iirc. But either way I just reached level 50 and finally saw one randomly...jeeze took like 30 levels. Better late then never I suppose. Careful what you wish for cause this dragon caught me totally by surprise and killed me. I was so concerned with getting and removing my alchemy gear(while making some potions) I forgot to put my regular armour back on. I hadn't noticed I just had on my white boxers with ebony boots

Edit: my bad I put I hadn't started the main Quest when I kinda did the first two or three and just wondered off.
    wait what? First dragon encounter at level 50?! I killed my first dragon around level 7

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, this is strange: I got an achievement for clearing a 50th dungeon when I killed a Spriggan Matron outside nowhere near any dungeon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, this is strange: I got an achievement for clearing a 50th dungeon when I killed a Spriggan Matron outside nowhere near any dungeon.
    Dungeons are classed as any location which has a set amount of non respawning enemies I think.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well damn, no more quests, (except thieves guild, which I don't want to do)

I was hoping by the time I got this far, there would be an expansion pack out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *spoiler*

so i fell into starting the Foresworn Conspiracy quest outta Markarth, and it was ing awesome

Killed the out of 3 guards, got thrown into Skyrim's version of Alcatraz, had to haggle myself a shiv (crofl) and killed the outta a rebel leader, then absconded his secret passage key and broke out

ing awesome

My Lydia was outside there waiting for me too, so it was perfect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dual attacking with shivs = greatness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well damn, no more quests, (except thieves guild, which I don't want to do)

I was hoping by the time I got this far, there would be an expansion pack out.
    You're totally through with every quest in the game? holy crap

naturally expansion packs take longer than 2 months from launch to come out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *spoiler*

so i fell into starting the Foresworn Conspiracy quest outta Markarth, and it was ing awesome

Killed the out of 3 guards, got thrown into Skyrim's version of Alcatraz, had to haggle myself a shiv (crofl) and killed the outta a rebel leader, then absconded his secret passage key and broke out

ing awesome

My Lydia was outside there waiting for me too, so it was perfect
    The endings better if you didn't kill him, when you exit back into the city and a herd of loin cloth wearing soldiers with antlers whoop the outta every soldier in that city.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're totally through with every quest in the game? holy crap
    as far as I know, other than the "radiant quests", and all the "I'm looking for work" dialog options that I've ignored. and that guy in Windhelm who wants a drinking contest, guess I could go do that yet...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crap, I thought the orc camps were bandit camps and started clearing them out early-on. Now they won't let me in to use their master trainers at the ones I haven't cleared, lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The endings better if you didn't kill him, when you exit back into the city and a herd of loin cloth wearing soldiers with antlers whoop the outta every soldier in that city.
    Yeah I saw that. When I realized the Foresworn were dominating I started killing them, they wouldn't fight back, just kept saying, "I'm on your side!" So I went to a previous save, snuck behind the king in rags, and dual-shived the outta him.

I didn't want to help those Foresworn bas s, lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crap, I thought the orc camps were bandit camps and started clearing them out early-on. Now they won't let me in to use their master trainers at the ones I haven't cleared, lol.
    Haven't ran into any of those yet, but clearing out a mine of Foresworn got an orc stronghold on my map, and this orc dude said I'd be welcome.

Since my guy's an orc, figure I'd be cool with them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yeah you definitely must have never fast travelled cuz any time I fast travel I see one now

It's almost getting ridiculous lol

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    old news, but still worth posting

Skyrim DLC Packs Will 'Have A Lot of Meat on Them'

"They won't be quick."

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1214602p1.html

really the only interesting part of the article is the last tidbit.

"Previously, Microsoft announced that the first two DLC packs for Skyrim would be exclusive to Xbox Live for 30 days."

seems like you made the right choice cbf.
    Last edited by The Reckoning; 01-18-2012 at 08:48 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as far as I know, other than the "radiant quests", and all the "I'm looking for work" dialog options that I've ignored. and that guy in Windhelm who wants a drinking contest, guess I could go do that yet...
    lol you still have ALOT to do. the drinking contest gives you the sanguine rose, which is OP, and the quest is fun to boot.

if yall only want to kill dragons (after all, thats what the game's about) do the blades quests where you bring followers in and then go dragon hunting.

spoilers:

during the kill parthanax quest, it glitches if you talk to him first, so dont talk to him and just start killing him. when i killed him, he fell off the mountain and landed in the village below...it was a trying to find his body.

on a side note, maybe this game gives a little TOO much freedom...like marriage for example:

Last edited by The Reckoning; 01-18-2012 at 12:55 PM.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but Parthanax is all right, I dun wanna kill him.

also, how did that guy manage to decapitate all those chicks? I only get a decapitation like once in every 10-15 kills

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    either probably he modded it or saved before killing each one...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, this gets me every time:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    on a side note, maybe this game gives a little TOO much freedom...like marriage for example:

Wow......

so there is a use for Lydia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey anyone with an xbox, how do you download patches for skyrim?

I just realized I hadn't patched the game yet....not that I have been having any problems with bugs, it's been running okay

Also, is it worth installing the game or do the graphics look tier like some others on the web have said?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ehh figured out the patch thing you gotta actually be hooked up to xbox live

but anyone with info on the install thing, thanks

Thread Information