Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    over all armor defense? it tells how much your defend is when you go to appeal look down

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im pretty sure theres an armor cap...thats why dragonbone is best because it's light

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL... I was going through my stats to find where the the armor number is, and I saw one of the numbers tracked was Bunnies Slaughtered

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh ok, my armor rating is 465 with Legendary double-enchanted Dragonscale armor, helmet, boots, and gauntlets (I never carry a shield, so that has to significantly lower that rating). So is your armor is all Legendary Daedric (+shield)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its legendary deadric no shield. I use two handed weapons -- club.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just found a deadric artifact that war hammer it looks so badass even though its weaker than the deadric warhammer I'm going to use it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Daedric armor looks so much more bad ass than dragon, its not worth messing with dragon scale or plate.

Do giants respawn? I been massacring every one outta revenge for them sending me into orbit at earlier levels. Going to be sad if I run outta giants to kill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah they respawn the closet place I can think of is outside of white run look for a mammoth symbol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone do the namira quest yet?

"bloodiest beef in the reach!"

hint: reminds me of a certain famous shouted line at the end of a certain famous sci-fi movie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone do the namira quest yet?

"bloodiest beef in the reach!"

/.
    do the deadric quests you'll see why

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So giants are greater souls, but mammoths are grand? That seems like it should be reversed to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So giants are greater souls, but mammoths are grand? That seems like it should be reversed to me.
    I agree. Mammoths may be tougher (take more damage), but they are easy to deal with, especially if you have some rocks nearby to gain the higher ground. Giants can actually chase you and seem to be more mobile.

Maybe they just consider Mammoths grand because in order to get to them, you'll generally have to deal with a couple giants first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe the Draugr Deathlords don't have grand souls; they're by far the hardest non-boss, non-dragon enemies in the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah only mammoths give grand souls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to the Skyrim Wiki, some Draugr Deathlords give grand souls, as well as certain bosses (King Olaf One-Eyed) and Falmer Shadowmasters. Ghosts and Dremora Kynreeve also give grand souls, but can only be captured by Black Soul Gems, just like NPC souls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    azura's black star makes life so much easier. one of the first things i get when i start a character. you wont have to worry about enchanting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    azura's black star makes life so much easier. one of the first things i get when i start a character. you wont have to worry about enchanting.
    azura's star also has another form which holds greater/grand souls but you can only pick one form

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Black Star can hold any kind of soul; perhaps they'll fix that bug (feature?) in a later patch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't messed with azuras star. The game is already getting easy enough. Gonna have to bump up to hardest difficulty. I barely been actually enchanting anything of serious importance cuz using only greater.souls makes the game pretty damn easy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couldn't imagine how easy things are with grand souls. Been saving them up in case I wanna go that route later

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couldn't imagine how easy things are with grand souls. Been saving them up in case I wanna go that route later
    Grand souls don't make you powerful or anything they just give you the highest % of enchant you have.

Also yes this game is very easy with good gear I've been playing on master and rarely die

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm too lazy to level my enchanting skill. What's sad is my Orc starts with a nice enchanting skill. I just don't have the patience for that. Leveling smithing was so much easier.

If you play the heavy armor warrior type there's nothing better than an Orc with his beserk perk. He see's red and it's over for anyone close by, giants included.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also I'm trying to figure out why the little vampire chick in the Dark Brotherhood doesn't sell Daedra Hearts when in other characters she did. Pisses me off to no end and no alchemist sells them. I'm only level 21 though. Any of you guys playing on Xbox Live? Add me - "JawsTheme" without quotes herpderp.

And if there is a quick/easy way to level enchanting let me know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also I'm trying to figure out why the little vampire chick in the Dark Brotherhood doesn't sell Daedra Hearts when in other characters she did. Pisses me off to no end and no alchemist sells them. I'm only level 21 though. Any of you guys playing on Xbox Live? Add me - "JawsTheme" without quotes herpderp.

And if there is a quick/easy way to level enchanting let me know.
    You can level enchanting fast by buying up a bunch of petty soul gems and then making and enchanting cheap items like daggers or bracers. Just go and soul trap a bunch of mud crabs, wolves, and deer for your unfilled petty soul gems.

Deadra hearts can be bought from one of the vendors at the College of Winterhold. He's on the second floor of one of one of the buildings there. I think his name is Enthir or something like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grand souls don't make you powerful or anything they just give you the highest % of enchant you have.

Also yes this game is very easy with good gear I've been playing on master and rarely die
    I know..... Lol.... I meant in terms of your enchanting. With graters, the enchantments are already so powerful, not sure if,I want to use grand.

Thread Information