Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can level enchanting fast by buying up a bunch of petty soul gems and then making and enchanting cheap items like daggers or bracers. Just go and soul trap a bunch of mud crabs, wolves, and deer for your unfilled petty soul gems.

Deadra hearts can be bought from one of the vendors at the College of Winterhold. He's on the second floor of one of one of the buildings there. I think his name is Enthir or something like that.
    Yeah but this char I'm playing doesn't have chit to do with magic. So I'd have to join just to buy the hearts which is lame. I wish there was another way.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    EDIT.. nevermind, answered the wrong question
    Last edited by baseline bum; 02-04-2012 at 03:35 PM.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but this char I'm playing doesn't have chit to do with magic. So I'd have to join just to buy the hearts which is lame. I wish there was another way.

there is another way. after you complete the mehrune's razor, you can go inside dagon's temple and 3 daedras will continuously respawn. they all drop hearts, so it's easy farming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for those of you who lost shadowsmere there's another equally as good horse called frost look around in that bee bar in riften for a guy to steal it

Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Fernando TD21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never use horses, but there was a horse (i think it was in markarth stables) that I rode once and now he keeps following me. Every time I fast travel he is there.

I wish there was a way to level up alchemy faster. I got smithing at max level and enchanting close to max level but alchemy is not even at half.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any patches lately? I havent played in awhile, and still too many game breaking glitches.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never use horses, but there was a horse (i think it was in markarth stables) that I rode once and now he keeps following me. Every time I fast travel he is there.

I wish there was a way to level up alchemy faster. I got smithing at max level and enchanting close to max level but alchemy is not even at half.
    Cheating - oghma infinium bookshelf glitch

Honest - just mix random potions I'm afraid. I Maxed out only on fortify potions don't see the use in the others tbh.

(Cheating if you wanna call it that) steal salt piles and Cyrodilic Spadetail fish found often in barrels around the riften doc. Make a restoration potion and use it...Then make it again(while on the potion) you can do this if you have all the alchemy gear on..the potion will get stronger on stronger. More detailed version can be found on Google I don't even know why I'm typing this but oh well

Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Fernando TD21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cheating - oghma infinium bookshelf glitch

Honest - just mix random potions I'm afraid. I Maxed out only on fortify potions don't see the use in the others tbh.

(Cheating if you wanna call it that) steal salt piles and Cyrodilic Spadetail fish found often in barrels around the riften doc. Make a restoration potion and use it...Then make it again(while on the potion) you can do this if you have all the alchemy gear on..the potion will get stronger on stronger. More detailed version can be found on Google I don't even know why I'm typing this but oh well
    I think I'll do it the hard way, mixing potions and finding the guys who gives training. I don't use much potions, but I need this to make better fortify enchanting and fortify smithing potions so that I can upgrade armor and weapons as much as possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any patches lately? I havent played in awhile, and still too many game breaking glitches.
    for pc yes

SW: Hot As Hell
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's a tip if you lose Lydia somewhere (don't know if this works on other followers, or if you need another code for them)"

In console, type "a2c94.moveto player" (don't type quotes). It will spawn her right in front of you wherever you are. This doesn't work if she is dead or sometimes if she is glitched. There are other codes to revive her if she dies as well, but I don't remember them off the top of my head. This can help you not lose her when she can't follow you over certain terrain or gets stuck somewhere. I don't really consider it a cheat as it's more of a fix. Makes the followers less annoying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's a tip if you lose Lydia somewhere (don't know if this works on other followers, or if you need another code for them)"

In console, type "a2c94.moveto player" (don't type quotes). It will spawn her right in front of you wherever you are. This doesn't work if she is dead or sometimes if she is glitched. There are other codes to revive her if she dies as well, but I don't remember them off the top of my head. This can help you not lose her when she can't follow you over certain terrain or gets stuck somewhere. I don't really consider it a cheat as it's more of a fix. Makes the followers less annoying.
    I've revived her, but I forgot to get all of her equipment before I did -_-.. so she spawns with the things she has when you first get her.does this do the same thing? Just revive?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

theres also a code (dont remember it) on the pc to reset your follower so that it scales his/her level up to your own.

no more one shotting your follower even though theyre in full ebony/daedric armor...

SW: Hot As Hell
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've revived her, but I forgot to get all of her equipment before I did -_-.. so she spawns with the things she has when you first get her.does this do the same thing? Just revive?
    This just teleports her right in front of you from where ever she was. I think it even works if you told her to wait somewhere. It's not the revive code, so her inventory isn't changed. I suppose you could cheat by leaving her at home in wait mode, and then summon her to the dungeon your at to hold stuff. That way she doesn't even need to wear armor or anything and is basically a summoned trunk/mule.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, yesterday I was playing the stage where you go to kill Alduin the second time, and got stuck twice. The first time a draugr deathlord shouted and sent me in between an urn and the wall, then the second time I jumped into some rocks and couldn't move after.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who's lydia and why is she so popular? I dont ever do the main quest in TES games and I picked up the first mercenary I could (fistfought him and he said he'd join me) and haven't thought about any other companions since (about 50 hours in now). is she main quest or something? does she have anything extra special about her?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she's for heteros only

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who's lydia and why is she so popular? I dont ever do the main quest in TES games and I picked up the first mercenary I could (fistfought him and he said he'd join me) and haven't thought about any other companions since (about 50 hours in now). is she main quest or something? does she have anything extra special about her?
    Yeah, you get her super early on the main quest line. She's more of a nuisance than anything else, really...I've had to reload so many times because her dumb ass got herself killed by rushing up against dragons/wizards/etc and she's a complete waste if you are trying to sneak. But she makes a good diversion and mule, so I try to keep her around.

I told her to wait somewhere at some point and then lost her, and she ended up showing back up at Dragonsreach after a while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lydia has died on me twice now, both times were cuz I accidentally landed her a blow with my sword. I don't get how she keeps dying on you guys. Lost her twice, but most times I take onrough terrain, I just wait an hour and she reappears after the wait is done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lydia has died on me twice now, both times were cuz I accidentally landed her a blow with my sword. I don't get how she keeps dying on you guys. Lost her twice, but most times I take onrough terrain, I just wait an hour and she reappears after the wait is done.
    I think she and the rest of the followers doesn't level up, so on later levels the enemies get stronger and can easily kill her.

She was very helpful to me until level 30 something, now she dies all the time. But I still keep her with me to carry the things I find.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think she and the rest of the followers doesn't level up, so on later levels the enemies get stronger and can easily kill her.

She was very helpful to me until level 30 something, now she dies all the time. But I still keep her with me to carry the things I find.
    I just double-enchanted my armor with fortify carrying capacity as one enchantment, as the followers seem to do more harm then good for me since they always run in like dumbasses and fight 10 guys at once who I would rather just pick off one at a time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just double-enchanted my armor with fortify carrying capacity as one enchantment, as the followers seem to do more harm then good for me since they always run in like dumbasses and fight 10 guys at once who I would rather just pick off one at a time.
    I enchanted an amulet and a ring to increase my carrying capacity but I always end up wanting to carry more. Besides if I use these amulet and ring than I can't use the ones with fortify two-handed and fortify archery.

Maybe I should just stop taking things to sell. But Lydia doesn't bother me much during battles, I just tell her to wait before the battle starts. And usually when she is attacked, she just assume that kneeling position and get up after everyone is dead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I enchanted an amulet and a ring to increase my carrying capacity but I always end up wanting to carry more. Besides if I use these amulet and ring than I can't use the ones with fortify two-handed and fortify archery.

Maybe I should just stop taking things to sell. But Lydia doesn't bother me much during battles, I just tell her to wait before the battle starts. And usually when she is attacked, she just assume that kneeling position and get up after everyone is dead.
    Do you have a house yet? I use the chest at the foot of the bed in the Archmages Quarters and just store my crap in there. My char has a relatively low stamina (200) so I have to go back every now and then and unload, but I have a treasure trove of magical weapons, staffs, smithing and alchemy components, books, armor, potions, and dragon bones/scales just waiting around for me to do something with, be it use them or (more likely) sell them. As long as I keep up with unloading, I'm rarely pressed for carrying capacity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I married the woman in the trading shop in riverwood and she gives you the key to the house, and gives me a percentage of the business every week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Dragon is only useful if you use light armor, as Dragonscale is the best you can have. For heavy armor you might as well make Deadric instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surely......daedric armor looks so bad ass, why would you bother with anything else.....plus its made from demon hearts for Talos' sake.

Thread Information