Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast
    Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Fernando TD21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have a house yet? I use the chest at the foot of the bed in the Archmages Quarters and just store my crap in there. My char has a relatively low stamina (200) so I have to go back every now and then and unload, but I have a treasure trove of magical weapons, staffs, smithing and alchemy components, books, armor, potions, and dragon bones/scales just waiting around for me to do something with, be it use them or (more likely) sell them. As long as I keep up with unloading, I'm rarely pressed for carrying capacity.
    I have the house in Whiterun and the house in Solitude. I don't carry a lot of things all the time, it's just when I'm coming back from some quests with a lot of things to sell.

I'm thinking about getting that heavy armor perk that makes the armor weight nothing. Those daedric armor are very heavy.

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have the house in Whiterun and the house in Solitude. I don't carry a lot of things all the time, it's just when I'm coming back from some quests with a lot of things to sell.

I'm thinking about getting that heavy armor perk that makes the armor weight nothing. Those daedric armor are very heavy.
    find the stead stone. it gives you 100 extra carry bonus and no armor penalty

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a perk (in one of the steatlh skills) which also gives you 100 extra carry points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if this 1.4 patch fixed the glitches in the houses you can buy. Like the manniquin in Riften moving on it's own, and weapon racks not working.

Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Fernando TD21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    find the stead stone. it gives you 100 extra carry bonus and no armor penalty
    Thanks, that was really helpful! I hadn't checked those stones yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think I'm going to progress the main quest past finding the dude in the Ratways. Everything else is getting boring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    azura's black star makes life so much easier. one of the first things i get when i start a character. you wont have to worry about enchanting.
    How does the black star let you avoid enchanting?

I finally got it. Spent bout twenty minutes trying to take out those other demons inside three star for fun. Man those guys are strong

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does the black star let you avoid enchanting?

I finally got it. Spent bout twenty minutes trying to take out those other demons inside three star for fun. Man those guys are strong

its basically a reusable grand soul gem. i enchanted soul siphon on my bow so when i need a grand soul i use the bow. once you use the black star, you can refill it with another soul and it never "breaks."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I know what it does, just didnt get what you meant bout not writing about enchanting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *worrying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you dont have to spend a ton of shillings on empty grand soul gems lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm getting to the point where I have to carry around a two handed weapon to boost my level. I'm almost maxed in everything I use, and leveling has slowed considerably. Might use mage stone and start leveling up those magic skills I never use

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you dont have to spend a ton of shillings on empty grand soul gems lol
    tbh the best use of the black star is weapon charger. once you get the banish enchantment you can make iron daggers worth around 1600-2000 depending on your level and gem you use.

it only cost around 160 gold to make (iron ignont leather strap petty soul gem) great way to level enchantment since you can just hope from town to town buying soul gems and still making money or losing very little if you decided to buy grand soul gems.

Yes I'm a troll. Happy? SourCandy's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I bought this game for my nephew about a month ago. Saying he played it every min since he got it would be putting it lightly. But now he's ready to trade it in (twisted metal)saying he beat the game and side missions. I was kinda upset since it was expensive. I usually buy used I mean lol. So is there any add ons? cause I really don't want him to trade it in so dam early.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There will be DLC, not sure when though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is there any add ons? cause I really don't want him to trade it in so dam early.
    ive got one for you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bought this game for my nephew about a month ago. Saying he played it every min since he got it would be putting it lightly. But now he's ready to trade it in (twisted metal)saying he beat the game and side missions. I was kinda upset since it was expensive. I usually buy used I mean lol. So is there any add ons? cause I really don't want him to trade it in so dam early.
    Sounds like a brat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't beat the game and every side mission in a month. The truth is he is young and gets bored too easy.

Live by what you Speak. DarkReign's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Sounds like a conversation I had with my wife 10 years ago.

Video games are not keepsakes. Dont buy games as gifts unless youre comfortable with the fact that at some point they will become obsolete and will be sold.

I trade in every system I own the moment the new system hits the market. Why do I want to play Wii when WiiU plays all the same games and is better (for example)?

Same with XBox, PS2, SNES, N64, PS, etc...

Games just have quicker turnover.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I put up close to 100 hours on that game in the first two weeks and still am nowhere near being completely done with it, although I haven't played in about a month, but still. There's no one someone could beat that game in a month completely unless it was literally all he did and had a bed pan next to him to save time

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your only mistake was taking it personally, he just wants to play something else now. It has nothing to do with you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah and as for add-on, Oblivion had Knights of the Nine (you know, I still haven't done this because I don't want to lose all my infamy ) and the Shivering Isles (which is an entirely different map/realm accessible through Cyrodiil) so I am sure that at some point Skyrim will have an expansion with a new realm or some new quests. I think Morrowind had one too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh this is the type of game that can replayed many times over ... talking many hundreds, maybe thousands of hours of gameplay if you wanted to complete every quest with every race/class type of idea

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In my opinion the game gets a little boring after some time due to the repe ive quests and small weapons variety. This is the type of game that I don't like playing two times in a row unless there are two complete different paths in the story and I'm interested in seem both of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In my opinion the game gets a little boring after some time due to the repe ive quests and small weapons variety. This is the type of game that I don't like playing two times in a row unless there are two complete different paths in the story and I'm interested in seem both of them.
    While I'm interested in trying different races and player types, I'm hesitant to start a new game because I don't want to be running around as a weakling again.

Thread Information