Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
    Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Fernando TD21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While I'm interested in trying different races and player types, I'm hesitant to start a new game because I don't want to be running around as a weakling again.
    Yes it takes too much time to "develop" a new character. I don't have the patience. If this could be done in a few days, I would be more willing to replay it 3-4 times.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh this is the type of game that can replayed many times over ... talking many hundreds, maybe thousands of hours of gameplay if you wanted to complete every quest with every race/class type of idea
    Yeah, it plays very differently if you're a thief with a bow as opposed to a hack and slash character. The game is much harder in the latter case though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? My hack and slash orc is cruising now, and that's with no enchanted weapons or anything better than minor enchantment on armor like 10% health Regen. I still get wasted by mages, gotta play them smart, but the major turning point in dominance has to be the shield runner perk. It's just pure beastly. I'm thinking of going for those alteration resist magicka perks, those seem to kick ass

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? My hack and slash orc is cruising now, and that's with no enchanted weapons or anything better than minor enchantment on armor like 10% health Regen. I still get wasted by mages, gotta play them smart, but the major turning point in dominance has to be the shield runner perk. It's just pure beastly. I'm thinking of going for those alteration resist magicka perks, those seem to kick ass
    Without enchanting my armor I would constantly get raped by any mage or necromancer who cast thunderbolt spells. Easy to handle when you're a mage or a thief and do ranged attacks, but pretty tough doing hack and slash without good enchantments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't paid any attention to the MQ until now. I am at the part where you go to Skyhaven Temple for Alduin's Wall. Aren't I supposed to be getting Blades armor here? These two Imperials haven't said anything about joining or Blades armor. I r comfoozled.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't paid any attention to the MQ until now. I am at the part where you go to Skyhaven Temple for Alduin's Wall. Aren't I supposed to be getting Blades armor here? These two Imperials haven't said anything about joining or Blades armor. I r comfoozled.

there should be a room in the temple where its laying in a chest. dragonbane (sword) is also on the table.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there should be a room in the temple where its laying in a chest. dragonbane (sword) is also on the table.
    Cool, found it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I was walking out of the Bannard Mare in Whiterun, and a guard dropped dead in front of me. I thought surely this is a glitch and I'll have a bounty but nope, I didn't. Weird .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Without enchanting my armor I would constantly get raped by any mage or necromancer who cast thunderbolt spells. Easy to handle when you're a mage or a thief and do ranged attacks, but pretty tough doing hack and slash without good enchantments.
    It's the ice spells that really screw with me. The slow down effect leaves me a sitting duck for more spells. I usually use ethereal our unrelenting force to get the first attack edge, then when ilk close keep bashing them before they can get more spells off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the ice spells that really screw with me. The slow down effect leaves me a sitting duck for more spells. I usually use ethereal our unrelenting force to get the first attack edge, then when ilk close keep bashing them before they can get more spells off
    This is the tactic I use with tough magic users. I'll also equip a weapon that is enchanted with shock. Use unrelenting force to knock the wizard on their ass, then start whacking away and by the time they recover, you will have either killed them, or at least drained enough magic that they won't be able to get their spells off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just picked this up (finally).

Man, why did I wait so long? It's unbelievable, especially with the mods I have. Soooooo addicted already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just picked this up (finally).

Man, why did I wait so long? It's unbelievable, especially with the mods I have. Soooooo addicted already.
    I assumed battlefield 3.

I should have..

Not to knock on skyrim,which is pretty dam awesome. But just for the simple fact that bf3 has multiplayer and skyrim doesn't. Sure I mastered skyrim but I have nobody to show off to. At least with bf3 you can show off a bit...to other players. Now since I'm late with bf3 people will use me to help them show off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I assumed battlefield 3.

I should have..

Not to knock on skyrim,which is pretty dam awesome. But just for the simple fact that bf3 has multiplayer and skyrim doesn't. Sure I mastered skyrim but I have nobody to show off to. At least with bf3 you can show off a bit...to other players. Now since I'm late with bf3 people will use me to help them show off
    Yeh. A combination of BF3 and the 15 other games I need to play through. I haven't even played the FO3 expansions yet.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeh. A combination of BF3 and the 15 other games I need to play through. I haven't even played the FO3 expansions yet.

maybe if you dumped your girl youd have more time. difficult choice tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, I woulda guessed cry havoc already completed every quest with every possible race class combination by now.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Having fun with new character. frost dragon's own my ass though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having fun with new character. frost dragon's own my ass though.
    Just about everyone's ass... tbh those are the ones I fear the most they just keep coming to you... and bam.. bit.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's cause you're supposed to be a Nord

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nord with nightengale armor
    frost dragon=fcked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already have about 6 mods running for Skyrim. PC is seriously the only way to play this game. It looks gorgeous before the mods, but after... it's just stellar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's cause you're supposed to be a Nord
    Even as a dark elf, Frost Dragons never caused me much trouble.

Ancients, on the other hand....still have to fight those things like a little , hiding behind stuff and popping out for firebolts.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even as a dark elf, Frost Dragons never caused me much trouble.

Ancients, on the other hand....still have to fight those things like a little , hiding behind stuff and popping out for firebolts.
    first time I came across an Ancient, I had just switched from light to heavy armor, and from one to two-handed weapons (to keep leveling up). and not only were those skill levels low, but the weapons and armor I had to that point acquired for heavy and two-handed were crap, and I had left ALL of my light and one-handed stuff back in solitude.

that was one long, stressful, awesome fight, I think I leveled up two or three times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's where I'm at now, I gotta start using trip handed and light armor to continueleveling up. It kinda feels cheap lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had to change the difficulty up to master. I was running thru dungeons, shield raised, taking in draughr death lords with hardly a scratch, don't even remember last time I used a potion of any kind. So I upped it to master, and a bandit chief almost took me out by surprise. Had to actually use a health potion, lol.

Daedric armor, with minor smithing enhancements, and one blacksmith potion gives me near 900 armor. Giants just tickle me now.

Thread Information