Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233
    All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the reviews for dawnguard all say its terrible.

MEH

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IGN gives it 8/10, but it doesn't look all that interesting from their video review. I think I'll wait until they put 2-3 expansions together before buying it.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hah, nice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone get the expansion pack yet?

im switching back over to the PC version since i can no longer connect my xbox to the internet. lol at some of these mods. one of them is to replace the bards with rapping bards a la Men in Tights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep dying when I fight the Giants lol

was disappointing to find out that their weapons were low in stats but that makes sense because their physical strength is through the roof!

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

not bad for $5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol bee farming.

i see the appeal dont get me wrong, but i think the game has lost its edge and/or the devs ran out of ideas (or dont care).

oh and LOL sony for totally getting the shaft with dlc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i downloaded a mod off steam and i think dawnguard was hidden in it unless bethesda gave me a free copy?

anyway, dawnguard so far is MUCH better than i thought itd be. i prefer balanced characters though so the crossbow/light armor/axe setup is perfect for me. the last dlc, dragonborn is getting great reviews. anyone try that out yet? bethesda pretty much said theyre done with skyrim. no more dlcs.

im still pissed they never included spears or expanded the civil war into a campaign against the thalmor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i downloaded a mod off steam and i think dawnguard was hidden in it unless bethesda gave me a free copy?

anyway, dawnguard so far is MUCH better than i thought itd be. i prefer balanced characters though so the crossbow/light armor/axe setup is perfect for me. the last dlc, dragonborn is getting great reviews. anyone try that out yet? bethesda pretty much said theyre done with skyrim. no more dlcs.

im still pissed they never included spears or expanded the civil war into a campaign against the thalmor.
    Dragonborn was pretty awesome. The whole thing is kind of a stylistic love letter to H.P. Lovecraft and the Cthulhu mythos, and the new shouts are pretty cool. But Dragon Riding, is a little disappointing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just finished the dawnguard questline. it was a little strung out and the last quest was quick (but a fun). it's nice because you double dip into main quests, so you can knock out some of the more difficult vanilla areas with your armored troll and Serena. if you get arvak, you can use him in blackreach, which saved me about an hour or so because i did the alchemy quest there.

i dont really care about the vampire side, so i probably won't do the quests since they share achievements and are pretty much the same as the dawnguard. you can still be a vampire lord and block out the sun if you choose the dawnguard side. i walked into whiterun by myself with no perks and killed everyone that you can, including all of the guards. the telekinesis choke is hilarious.

plus dawnguard has the crossbows with upgrade missions, and vampires dont.

im bummed out because the werewolf skill tree is not as in depth, but summoning two other werewolves seems pretty sick. still need to try it out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thalmor appear to be the bad guys for Elder Scrolls 6.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would be cool to see that with summerset isle, valenwood and elsweyr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to add that grinding to level 78 to get that stupid legendary dragon to appear is a

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to add that grinding to level 78 to get that stupid legendary dragon to appear is a
    ive figured the easiest way to level everything is to focus on alchemy, smithing and enchanting and just manufacture all of your stats. i have a different set of gear for every tree.

also, i don't exactly know how the modding community works, but does anyone think in the future they'll have modding tools geared for consoles to create mods on the pc and export to something like x-box live? i love the pc version for all the mods but i miss being able to chill in the living room with my huge HD TV and turtle beach headphones. i wonder if we'll ever have the best of both worlds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive figured the easiest way to level everything is to focus on alchemy, smithing and enchanting and just manufacture all of your stats. i have a different set of gear for every tree.

also, i don't exactly know how the modding community works, but does anyone think in the future they'll have modding tools geared for consoles to create mods on the pc and export to something like x-box live?
    i had enchanting at level 100 and made clothing that allowed for no magic cost of conjuration. THEN I got conjuration up to 100 learned the master conjuration spells. And just kept prestiging and spamming master conjuration spells to fight giants. Cause they only level up conjuration if your summon is noticed by an enemy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i had enchanting at level 100 and made clothing that allowed for no magic cost of conjuration. THEN I got conjuration up to 100 learned the master conjuration spells. And just kept prestiging and spamming master conjuration spells to fight giants. Cause they only level up conjuration if your summon is noticed by an enemy
    yeah i'll probably do thieves guild and save up gold and level up using all of the trainers. for one hand/two hand just sit there and hit shadowmere/frost or the summonable horse. block and armor is easy...it's speech and alchemy i have trouble with

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    level 72 now and ive cleared pretty much every single cave and ruins i can find. game is getting really monotonous, but i still can't put it down until i kill the legendary dragon... have a full enchanted stalhrim set with chaos/frost enchant stalhrim warhammer. two-three shotting bad guys on legendary lol.

i still only use unrelenting force. that shout is easily the most satisfying. marked for death works well on targets that don't get blown away by UF. dragon aspect and mara's boon seems like godmode, so i avoid that unless i absolutely need it.

the master destruction spells are really underwhelming and take too long to cast. they totally ed the magic in this one.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    level 72 now and ive cleared pretty much every single cave and ruins i can find. game is getting really monotonous, but i still can't put it down until i kill the legendary dragon... have a full enchanted stalhrim set with chaos/frost enchant stalhrim warhammer. two-three shotting bad guys on legendary lol.

i still only use unrelenting force. that shout is easily the most satisfying. marked for death works well on targets that don't get blown away by UF. dragon aspect and mara's boon seems like godmode, so i avoid that unless i absolutely need it.

the master destruction spells are really underwhelming and take too long to cast. they totally ed the magic in this one.
    I didn't start on Legendary so I was done with all the major at level 58. Had to grind my way to 72 and grind farther till I realized you have to kill a dragon and wait 3 days for him to come back as Legendary. Or wait for a random legendary dragon to attack you in the world

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    muffled my way to 78, hopped from summit to summit and found a legendary.

summoned karstaag to hold its attention and just spammed melee (playing on legendary difficulty). would have posted a pic of its dead body but for some reason i cant print screen while in game.

officially have all of the steam achievements, so now i can stop playing lol. good game.

Thread Information