Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, and the White Phial is downright nasty. I chose the magic resistance version, since magic users own me, but the attack boost version can make a lower level character go beast mode...definitely a worthy early acquirement, alongside the black star.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had to change the difficulty up to master. I was running thru dungeons, shield raised, taking in draughr death lords with hardly a scratch, don't even remember last time I used a potion of any kind. So I upped it to master, and a bandit chief almost took me out by surprise. Had to actually use a health potion, lol.

Daedric armor, with minor smithing enhancements, and one blacksmith potion gives me near 900 armor. Giants just tickle me now.
    I got my Daedric armor to like 1500 by making fortify alchemy gear, wearing it and making fortify enchantment potions, using them to make better fortify alchemy gear, wearing it and making better fortify enchantment potions, and so on until I couldn't make better alchemy gear and enchantment potions. Then use the strongest enchantment potions to make fortify smithing gear and the strongest alchemy gear to make the strongest smithing potions. Then wear the strongest smithing gear to make the armor, and while still having it on, use the strongest fortify smithing potions while improving the armor. You end up with your main piece of armor worth like 20,000 septims (is there even a merchant in the game who can pay that?). You can make nasty-ass swords, axes, warhammers, etc using that method too. Also the enchantments on your weapons (even if you choose to make them strongest with the least number of uses) take forever to run out using the fortify enchanting potions constructed with the strongest fortify alchemy gear.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 02-29-2012 at 02:45 PM.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got my Daedric armor to like 1500 by making fortify alchemy gear, wearing it and making fortify enchantment potions, using them to make better fortify alchemy gear, wearing it and making better fortify enchantment potions, and so on until I couldn't make better alchemy gear and enchantment potions. Then use the strongest enchantment potions to make fortify smithing gear and the strongest alchemy gear to make the strongest smithing potions. Then wear the strongest smithing gear to make the armor, and while still having it on, use the strongest fortify smithing potions while improving the armor. You end up with your main piece of armor worth like 20,000 septims (is there even a merchant in the game who can pay that?). You can make nasty-ass swords, axes, warhammers, etc using that method too. Also the enchantments on your weapons (even if you choose to make them strongest with the least number of uses) take forever to run out using the fortify enchanting potions constructed with the strongest fortify alchemy gear.
    yeah I've been aware of that method. But I don't really like pursuing that God-level character. Like I was saying, the game is easy enough. My weapon does bout 95. damage, and with a store bought 20% one handed boost necklace, tactics are already pretty much out the window. I used to have to treat every fight as if I might die.

When I get serious about starting a mage type character, I'll prob use this method, cuz it's really hard at early levels not depending on weapons.spent more time reloading the game after death than actually playing lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah I've been aware of that method. But I don't really like pursuing that God-level character. Like I was saying, the game is easy enough. My weapon does bout 95. damage, and with a store bought 20% one handed boost necklace, tactics are already pretty much out the window. I used to have to treat every fight as if I might die.

When I get serious about starting a mage type character, I'll prob use this method, cuz it's really hard at early levels not depending on weapons.spent more time reloading the game after death than actually playing lol
    Really? I think the early levels are far easier as a mage than hack and slash. The best destruction spells (firebolt and ice e) are cheap to use and are much better for fighting dragons and necromancers (the two toughest enemies at lower levels).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? I think the early levels are far easier as a mage than hack and slash. The best destruction spells (firebolt and ice e) are cheap to use and are much better for fighting dragons and necromancers (the two toughest enemies at lower levels).
    Well yeah, some parts were easy, but I found dungeons to be more difficult, when a strong dragher would come chasing me, and I had little to no room to run and let my mana recharge. It was basically me running like crazy and taking a hit here or there, and by the time I had enough for a spell my health was now near gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Fernando TD21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm close to level 60 and I think I'll stop leveling when I get there. There is no point in trying to maximize every skill if the skills I want to use are already maxed. Specially now that I've completed almost every quest.

I didn't like the way this leveling system works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, there is something kinda lame when I find myself forced to use two handed weapons, and light armor just to continue leveling.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

for you pc guys the new patch looks good. Archery/Magic killcams

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if only there was anything left to do, anyone left to kill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if only there was anything left to do, anyone left to kill
    Have you completely finished it

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you completely finished it
    pretty much, except for thieves guild, and I'm not going to kill parthanux either.

I'm hoping, though I know it won't happen, that one of the DLCs will be missions to destroy the thieves guild, only available to those who never joined. that would be sweet, Oh how I want to kill that byrnjolf or whatever his name is.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Finishing the Thieves Guild gets you the best looking armor in the game.

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sooo. got this for my bday and started playing it. I was not impressed at first but after reaching level 6 I got the hang of it. wow. great ing game.

it's pretty easy, I on on hard level and with the bow can kill pretty much anything. of course it takes time.

best thing about this game is you feel like you are in it. Especially on 1st person POV. not sure if it's my big screen, the sound or the fact that I play it when everyone in the house is passed out and lights off, but it's ing great atmosphere. Probably best I have ever had on any console

makes Oblivion seem like a distant memory

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I need to get back into this. Been playing a ton of Halo Reach, cuz I was so pissed at how bad I was getting my ass kicked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am getting my ass kicked by 4 witches. goddam 2 of them got some fireballs like a mother er. bomb the out of my level 14 weakling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://m.ign.com/articles/2012/04/12...kinect-support

Skyrim getting Kinect voice support for shouts, menus, hot keys, etc

Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, according to the last update a few days ago you can finally marry Lydia after purchasing breeze home

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, according to the last update a few days ago you can finally marry Lydia after purchasing breeze home
    , I already cut her head off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would you do that?,I make that fox guard my lil breezehome

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lydia? that joined me in one mission and dissapeared somewhere. what the

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crofl, the few times I lost her, I prepared forit, did a quick save before travelingthree rough terrain, and just reloaded

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so this is a bug?

whats so useful about the anyway?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like companions in general to use as extra carrying space for loot, and maybe carry any heavy ass dragon bones or scales until I find a place to sell them

Thread Information