Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    If the Alex Jones guy turns into any kind of sympathetic figure this season, I'm out.
    I didn't think he seemed like one last episode.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    LOL this screengrab from last week's episode

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    It should have been muh assassination attempt though, s ed up

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL this screengrab from last week's episode

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    This is shaping up as the worst season by far.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is shaping up as the worst season by far.
    No argument from me there. Carrie's character makes me hate and love her at the same time. She will never lead a normal life and raise Frannie.

And who was the kid that hacked into her computer?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    No argument from me there. Carrie's character makes me hate and love her at the same time. She will never lead a normal life and raise Frannie.

And who was the kid that hacked into her computer?
    At least last week's episode finally had some decent action. Should be interesting how everything plays out once Carrie exposes the president having McClendon murdered like the wingnut talkradio dip had been broadcasting. I'm guessing Saul is going to be back in jail again before the season ends.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    haven't bothered with this season. not sure if i ever will.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Holy , that was the most intense episode in the entire series. This season is actually becoming pretty good after a terrible start.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah I'm totally into it this year. I'm tired of the Carrie-vs-her-sister sideplot though. We get it, she's devoted to her job at the expense of her daughter.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Yeah I'm totally into it this year. I'm tired of the Carrie-vs-her-sister sideplot though. We get it, she's devoted to her job at the expense of her daughter.
    I think it's pretty critical to the story since this season is really putting Carrie's mental illness and it repercussions front and center.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Holy , epic episode tonight.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    That was a bitter ending to the season tonight.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That was some top notch Crazy Carrie Face.

Good season overall, I have to say. A little on-the-nose at times with its parallels to the real world political climate but definitely still appointment TV.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    That was some top notch Crazy Carrie Face.

Good season overall, I have to say. A little on-the-nose at times with its parallels to the real world political climate but definitely still appointment TV.
    I kept thinking Yevgeny was going to show Carrie pictures of Frannie and threaten her life as well as her sister's, though I guess they broke up the Russian cell so maybe they weren't capable of that hit. I hope Frannie and family were under federal protection.

The one thing I really didn't like this season was Paley. He didn't seem like someone who would sell his country out to the Russians and then all of a sudden his assistant makes him give up Saul's plan to the Russian ambassador just to protect his investigation of Keane? I think the writing could have been a lot better, as Paley never seemed like a bad guy until last episode.

Then again, maybe they were saying Keane and Paley were both the bad guys for the bitter partisanship that made the nation so easily exploited and both had to fall? Still, having Paley commit treason seemed like a real stretch.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 04-29-2018 at 10:30 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I kept thinking Yevgeny was going to show Carrie pictures of Frannie and threaten her life as well as her sister's, though I guess they broke up the Russian cell so maybe they weren't capable of that hit. I hope Frannie and family were under federal protection.

The one thing I really didn't like this season was Paley. He didn't seem like someone who would sell his country out to the Russians and then all of a sudden his assistant makes him give up Saul's plan to the Russian ambassador just to protect his investigation of Keane? I think the writing could have been a lot better, as Paley never seemed like a bad guy until last episode.

Then again, maybe they were saying Keane and Paley were both the bad guys for the bitter partisanship that made the nation so easily exploited and both had to fall? Still, having Paley commit treason seemed like a real stretch.
    Yeah I agree, he went from sympathetic tool to treasonous way too easily. It was pretty obvious what the VP was going to do.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm tired of the "carrie is having a bipolar meltdown" episode that expand multiple episodes.

Glad this show is ending next year. Let's make it 8 times in a row where Carrie has a meltdown, has a forbidden and ed up relationship with the enemy and then have Saul bail her out per par.

Thread Information