Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    we will find out some clues tonight!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    this show really doesnt guards its secrets well. episode 10s details already leaked online

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    why look at them though?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    why look at them though?
    im not patient. and its not like they give you 10 pages of analysis. its snippets to get me my fix.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pretty much as I thought about Brody working with the CIA.

Show is begining to drag and this is only its second season.

Why the are they wasting so much time showing the daughter and the little bag going on dates and ? Is unninteresting as . I was wishing they would get T-bone by a truck when they were ing around.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Even if Brody cooperates with the CIA he still has skeletons in the closet, mainly that he's still working with Nazir and the reporter. I don't think this can possibly end well for him. I expect him to be dead or in prison by season's end, which is okay because I don't think you can drag his storyline indefinitely. Carrie and co will have other people to chase, and there is still a lot to explore with the people on the US Gov't side.

Inthe land of audiophiles angelbelow's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Great show, really enjoying the series so far. Does have a very 24 feel to it but is still distinctly different.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I really hate this hit-and-run subplot. I find Dana's stubborn insistence about "doing the right thing" to be completely unbelievable. No teenager has that level of altruistic moral integrity.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I really hate this hit-and-run subplot. I find Dana's stubborn insistence about "doing the right thing" to be completely unbelievable. No teenager has that level of altruistic moral integrity.
    They're trying to stretch this show beyond its capacity by trying to get into dumb subplots.

The Dana and that dude plot is taking away from what the show is all about. They're focusing too much into that one thing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    last episode

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Funny no one needed to be told about her smoking pot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I really hate her character. Obnoxious, spoiled little brat is what she is. I'm glad Mike told her to STFU, someone needed to. It sure isn't going to be Jessica or Brody. And man, what is the deal with Peter Quinn?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Holy , the finale was explosive. (literally)

Brody is ed. lol

Great setup for season 3.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Was Quinn in on the bombing? I mean he did he say "I kill bad guys". He wasn't at the memorial for the VP right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks

Brody is ed. lol

LOL...

I'm a bit behind. I just bought season 1 in Bluray last week, and watched it. Haven't seen season 2 yet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what a finale!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Was Quinn in on the bombing? I mean he did he say "I kill bad guys". He wasn't at the memorial for the VP right?
    (SPOILER ALERT)
    Crazy theory time... Quinn is a double agent working with the CIA and al Qaeda. He followed Estes orders to go kill Brody because he thought Brody had given up on al Qaeda, but when he saw Brody praying, he had second thoughts. Instead of shooting him, he confronted him and convinced him to rejoin the cause. Brody set up the bomb, probably with help from Quinn (and possibly the character played by F. Murray Abraham.)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Auburn Tigers
    One of the better finale's I've seen in a long time. Awesome ing episode.

This show is win

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Brody is ed. lol

If that wasn't a setup, I don't know what is.

So where the F is Brody going? Canada, then what? To see the family's reaction to his video, intense.

I think Quinn is a double agent, he's gotta be. My husband reminded me that when Brody went to the Tailor Shop to pick up the bomb vest, someone was messed with his Jeep? Do you all remember that? I don't. Was it Quinn?

I have my doubts about Saul too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Auburn Tigers
    I hate Brody and wish Quinn had popped him, but now that he's on the lam I hope he goes full Rambo and wages war against Al-Qaeda in their "homeland"

And , I love Saul more than any other character, but I've thought for a long time he may be the mole. Sure hope not.

Also hope its not Quinn. Dude is badass.

Should be a handful of new characters in the next season. Definitely need another American/Estes-style bad guy

What the am I supposed to do with no Homeland OR Walking Dead until February?!

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hate Brody and wish Quinn had popped him, but now that he's on the lam I hope he goes full Rambo and wages war against Al-Qaeda in their "homeland"

And , I love Saul more than any other character, but I've thought for a long time he may be the mole. Sure hope not.

Also hope its not Quinn. Dude is badass.

Should be a handful of new characters in the next season. Definitely need another American/Estes-style bad guy

What the am I supposed to do with no Homeland OR Walking Dead until February?!
    You dont like Brody the character or the actor? Dude can act. He's in the Band of Brothers and Mr. Forsyte. Both good shows.

I'm not sure what makes Quinn badass. lol

I'm thinking Saul could be a bad guy after all. The way they focus on him this episode was prominently clear. I think next season will focus on him alot.

As for what shows to watch..

Spartacus.

Last season will begin in mid january.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Auburn Tigers
    Like Brody the actor, not the character

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've always had my su ions about David, from the beginning. Just didn't trust him. Then comes Quinn, out of the blue. Why?
    He had the perfect shot @ Brody and didn't take it. He's no badass.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Auburn Tigers
    I've always had my su ions about David, from the beginning. Just didn't trust him. Then comes Quinn, out of the blue. Why?
    He had the perfect shot @ Brody and didn't take it. He's no badass.
    It was more of the way he treated Estes like his little and stabbed Brody in the hand during that interrogation. I think he has a thing for Carrie in addition to a conscience, which is why he refrained from painting the shoreline with Brody's brains

That's the great thing about this show, you can really never trust anybody

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It was more of the way he treated Estes like his little and stabbed Brody in the hand during that interrogation. I think he has a thing for Carrie in addition to a conscience, which is why he refrained from painting the shoreline with Brody's brains

That's the great thing about this show, you can really never trust anybody
    Exactly! , at this point, I don't trust Carrie either.

Thread Information