View Poll Results: What should we do with Kool?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ban him

45 52.94%
  • Pink him

31 36.47%
  • Praise him

4 4.71%
  • Nothing

5 5.88%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pass's heart is painted black.
    nope...he's a house noogah with a pink heart...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's about 18 months too late to do anything, TBH. Trolls have long since taken over this forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only question is, are you going to follow through with the winning answer? I voted pink him because then he has nothing

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's about 18 months too late to do anything, TBH. Trolls have long since taken over this forum.
    Time frame corresponds with Kobe rackin' up #5.

That was the straw that broke the proverbials camel's back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ever since I won that bet vs Kool, you and him ain't been the same. It's been fire and brimstone ever since and that's when I knew I had really done a number.

I say you make him pay me the $500 and then he gets to stay, if not, AXE.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^Not one slim dime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop carrying his scrotum around

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another good idea is to make Kools permanent le "Welsher" and put a "$" under my name that says "owed money by Kool and Culburn" when you hover over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kool is so relentless, that if everyone indeed did stop responding to his buffoonish threads, he would then create two more accounts to make it look like he's actually trolling someone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ignore all of his posts and he gets drunk and sends me PM's that don't make any sense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drunk off Smirnoff

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Not a big deal since it's offseason for the next year or so. If it was the actual season and he mass spammed, I'd vote pink.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Bannin' it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And if that mark ass, trick ass, punk ass busta ass Laka keep actin' the foo, he gone too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Not one dime, slim.
    Or that

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This Forum never has recovered from Gasol's arrival followed by Kobe's 4th & 5th.

Even that asshole Simmons, almost a year and a half later is still lamenting that NBA le.

That one really straightened Kobe out, but, it's made mince meat of this Forum.

& Kobe, bless his heart wanted that one so badly. I still get nervous thinking about that Thursday evening:::

Kobe running around like a chicken with his head cut off leading to Rondo canning that late 3.
    Artest's brother bellowing all over Staples after it was over.
    Kobe nailing Daddy's ass to the barn door.
    Artest confessing his sins.
    Me waking up on the couch hours later smilin' like a mother er.
    Me replaying it off that DVR till Katie-girl about went out of her gourd.
    Kool makin' us better than we were. Makin' us proud. Makin' us own up to the Laker's deed. Kool Aid Man that night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it all changed when I won The Bet. Everything else is just dog and pony, dog and pony.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I agreee the forum has seen better days (much better) but what NBA news is there? And though I dont think any racism should be encouraged here ... there are plenty on here that say way more racist things than folks who use the "n" word.

In just the threads recently about the lockouts I have seen way worse things on here, some of it blatant other things subtle but very racist. , some of the Jazz fans, at least one sun fan and a few Spur fans say way worse on here then Kool. To ban him for racism is silly. To ban him for troll threads on THIS forum ... hypocritical.

If Kori wants to lay the smack down somehow ... she is well within her rights, but the reasons stated on here are horse .
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 10-25-2011 at 10:01 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, it all changed when I won The Bet. Everything else is just dog and pony, dog and pony.
    No way, daddy. That 5th one just destroyed the hater's psyche. You guys couldn't cope with it. Then I watched "At Close Range" and found the bag and that really got ya's snortin'.

& Kobe was so wired high & tight in that Game 7. But, it was Fisher, Fish who slapped him upside the head and got him to settle his in' ass down. Made him better than he was. Made him ing win.

That's right, motherf'ers, I'm citin' him:::D Fish

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ban that weak nig

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agreee the forum has seen better days (much better) but what NBA news is there? And though I dont think any racism should be encouraged here ... there are plenty on here that say way more racist things than folks who use the "n" word.

In just the threads recently about the lockouts I have seen way worse things on here, some of it blatant other things subtle but very racist. , some of the Jazz fans, at least one sun fan and a few Spur fans say way worse on here then Luva. To ban him for racism is silly. To ban him for troll threads on THIS forum ... hypocritical.

If Kori wants to lay the smack down somehow ... she is well within her rights, but the reasons stated on here are horse .
    sup killa

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sup Nono ...

BTW, I dont "get" what DPG doesnt understand about my post.

Banning Luva from the NBA forum, is like moving to the sewer and complaining about the size of the rats.

This forum created Luva, by moving away from basketball talk. Yall created that monster, TBH.

We used to talk ball on here ...it used to be the .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. This is about banning Kool and Cull, not Luva hence the "what".

Also, that is terrible logic. That is like saying people from the ghetto were created by the environment, so they shouldn't be punished for the crimes they commit.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^They tried to assassinate Luva with that "lol thread." I believe they had him on the ropes, just about to go out when he grabbed some jacks & timbers and started back down. Got inside the wire. Got his back against the wall. Got a jack handle and as they came thru one at-a-time Luva made mince meat of 'em.

Lakaluva

Thread Information