Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you always become a little when you are defeated?
    Do you always get so mad when you're so wrong about a topic and have no education to back up your baseless opinions? DONT WHIP ME BRO!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't plan on ever going to jail for whipping my kids. Are you saying that it's justified?
    I don't know anyone who went to jail for whipping their kid.

Since you like playing little word games, be more specific. What do you mean "it's justified"? What's justified?
    Exactly. Deterrence. Not "if you break the law we are going to whip you endlessly". Those who don't drink and drive out of fear of the legal system are worried about losing their license and going to prison, NOT being held down by a deputy and smashed with a nightstick. Why do you think that is? Because physical deterrence has been determined to be inhumane. Moreover, they aren't as effective as other forms of reinforcement.
    If you drive drunk, you are going to do some time, pay some money, regret it. You will be punished if you are caught.

She wasn't whipped endlessly. It had a beginning and an end. It wasn't any different than any other ass whipping, in fact, I would say it was relatively mild considering.
    Your comparisons are absurd.
    Only to the ignorant.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you always get so mad when you're so wrong about a topic and have no education to back up your baseless opinions? DONT WHIP ME BRO!
    ty troll attempt #3

Read the material first so I don't have to educate you on your own .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_abuse

Child abuse is the physical, sexual, emotional mistreatment, or neglect of a child.[1] In the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Department of Children And Families (DCF) define child maltreatment as any act or series of acts of commission or omission by a parent or other caregiver that results in harm, potential for harm, or threat of harm to a child.[2]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_abuse

Physical abuse is abuse involving contact intended to cause feelings of intimidation, injury, or other physical suffering or bodily harm.[1][2]

Night people. Had enough of DMC. Arguing with an idiot doesn't make me any smarter.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_abuse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_abuse

Night people. Had enough of DMC. Arguing with an idiot doesn't make me any smarter.
    Maybe reading the material you select to support your weak stance would make your smarter.

Unfortunately for you, the court will not consult Wikipedia for the answers.

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That was way the overboard.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Did you hear her screaming in pain, begging him to stop?
    I'll cry and beg for mercy too if I know the camera is on me.

You called me ignorant, you called DMC an idiot. Why are you so insecure that you have to call people names while discussing a subject? We get it, you're the most intelligent person in the world so lighten up a little, this aint mensa.org

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    so what's the story on the camera... did she set him up?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Not confirmed but i read in a different board that she set the video up and it happened 7 yrs ago. She kept it but uploaded it just now when the dad harrassed the girl on the phone.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    As someone who was spanked, and who still believes in its value when done right, this is a disgusting display and is not punishment, but abuse. There is nothing redeeming about these actions. So much wrong here it's not even worth talking about. And again, this is from someone who would spank if the course of action called for it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

This will your day/night up if you watch it and are sensitive at all to these things.
    Damn, i wish I had it that good when I was younger.

Done with the NBA
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    DMC embarrassing people...

Also who knows the results of those whips. It could just be a loud noise. The girl was also not complying with punishment and everyone know if you don't comply with a punishment it's only going to be worse.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So hitting a 10 year old full force with a belt is more acceptable?
    god damn you're such a big fat ... i mean, pussy.

Name
    Ed Induh Gutter
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ITT: It's cool to beat your disabled daughter as long as she learns a lesson

http://gawker.com/5855478/reddit-vid...abled-daughter

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I was spanked as a kid, even with a belt sometimes, and it never once looked like that. My parents never shoved me around, never hit me anywhere but my ass, and never let it carry on for more than maybe 15 seconds. It also stopped once my parents had more sensible ways of punishing me, like grounding me, withholding my allowance, or taking away privileges.

It still taught me my lessons and turned me into a responsible adult, and though I'm sure I didn't like it as a kid, I never begrudged my parents for it growing up.

I also dated a girl for about four years whose father found it acceptable to shove, slap, and throw objects at both her and her mother, and I found myself in several heated altercations with him because of it. That type of behavior is downright unacceptable and de able.

It doesn't take a genius to recognize the difference between discipline and abuse, and this is obviously crossing that line. For those of you who seem to find this acceptable, I feel sorry for you if that's the way your parents raised you, and I hope you either never have kids of your own, and if you do, I despise anyone who chooses to pass that hateful behavior on to them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    id spank my kid too if they played those gay ass mmorpg's!

btw, a belt?

that ain't .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    40 years ago when my mom was growing up and getting the same treatment this wouldn't have been an issue. , I'll even joke with her about her belt experiences. I believe they went overboard with it, but if you find this even some what disturbing then I wanna know what world you live in. My sisters got spankings with a big wooden spoon when they were growing up and I was just a little kid. I heard them scream and cry and I grew up knowing never to talk back, sass, or disobey. The difference was they had a set number of swats and then that was it.

Cry havoc, you need to ing grow a pair. I've heard all the kinds of scientific data that you've yet to post and it's a bunch of modern over diagnosed bull (no specific data, I've just been fed the same crap in different sociology and psychology classes) and it gives liberal nanny state loving gots like you a hard on.

again, I think they went overboard, but when you get riled up over stuff like this you're just marginalizing real child abuse

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    scientific evidence

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I was spanked pretty badly as a kid.. quite a lot... and I fought with my brother pretty bad all the time too.. with time my dad just decided not to "spank" us anymore, since our fights were worse, and he knew he couldn't hurt us anymore.

I guess it's different with white people... everyone always screams "ABUSE!" ...

Ehh whatever...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was spanked as a kid, even with a belt sometimes, and it never once looked like that. My parents never shoved me around, never hit me anywhere but my ass, and never let it carry on for more than maybe 15 seconds. It also stopped once my parents had more sensible ways of punishing me, like grounding me, withholding my allowance, or taking away privileges.

It still taught me my lessons and turned me into a responsible adult, and though I'm sure I didn't like it as a kid, I never begrudged my parents for it growing up.

I also dated a girl for about four years whose father found it acceptable to shove, slap, and throw objects at both her and her mother, and I found myself in several heated altercations with him because of it. That type of behavior is downright unacceptable and de able.

It doesn't take a genius to recognize the difference between discipline and abuse, and this is obviously crossing that line. For those of you who seem to find this acceptable, I feel sorry for you if that's the way your parents raised you, and I hope you either never have kids of your own, and if you do, I despise anyone who chooses to pass that hateful behavior on to them.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    so what's the story on the camera... did she set him up?
    Yep. The video is several years old, so the statute of limitations applies as far as pressing charges. Still, this has already gone viral to the point where the old man will have a stained reputation for the rest of his sadistic life.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    CryBaby would've never made it a day at that gym i used to frequent... his little pussy would've been bleeding day one.

oh no, a belt! ... a belt was the least of my concerns growing up in a 1 parent household but guess what, my mother is awesome and i love telling the stories about how she used to kick my ass as a kid. a belt? ... try a phone over the head, heals and keys thrown at you, and laughing while she spanked my brother and i with our toys but she got smart quick and made of cringe from time to time.

pussy ass kids these days and even bigger pussies like CryBaby are ruining society.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    As someone who was spanked, and who still believes in its value when done right, this is a disgusting display and is not punishment, but abuse. There is nothing redeeming about these actions. So much wrong here it's not even worth talking about. And again, this is from someone who would spank if the course of action called for it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    DMC with some impressive work in this thread. He's got me thinking about taking a belt to someone here at work just to make them a better person.

My take on the whole thing has more to do with the fact that it's a girl getting the ass beating. The majority of boys need beatings until they're about 25 years old if they're going to be productive members of society. At some point you stop getting those beating from your parents and start getting them from random strangers when you run your mouth or say the wrong to someone at a bar. Whether at 10 years old or 30 years old, sooner or later you'll learn to act right as a means to avoid violent ass-beatings.

Girls are different. When it comes to girls, your main goal as a father is to keep the number of blowjobs she deals out to single digits. I can't even imagine spanking a 16 year old girl. You can't expect her to act like an adult when you're still giving out spankings. The older the children are, the harder you gotta whip dat ass because their pain threshold is much higher than when they were 9. So if you really want to get through to a 16 year old, you got to get violent on that . And getting that way with a 16 year old girl doesn't seem healthy for anyone. This isn't even taking into account the fact that she's going to spend the next 10 years choking on every wiener she can get her hands on just to spite you.

Now keep in mind, I don't have any children. But you can rest assured that when I do have children they will fear me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    if she just listened to him, this video would've been about 10 seconds long. meh.

Thread Information