Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    oh no, a belt! ... a belt was the least of my concerns growing up in a 1 parent household but guess what, my mother is awesome and i love telling the stories about how she used to kick my ass as a kid. a belt? ... try a phone over the head, heals and keys thrown at you, and laughing while she spanked my brother and i with our toys but she got smart quick and made of cringe from time to time.

pussy ass kids these days and even bigger pussies like CryBaby are ruining society.
    holy

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    who gives a if she set up the camera? it doesn't take away from what the head parents did. she wouldn't have set up the camera in the first place if they weren't beating the out of her.

as to setting up boundries, they should have just taken the computer away.
    It wasn't all that bad to begin with. Mostly an acting job on her part.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It wasn't all that bad to begin with. Mostly an acting job on her part.
    who's to say how much acting there was. But the fact that the piece of escalated the beating as she screamed more says enough.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    who's to say how much acting there was. But the fact that the piece of escalated the beating as she screamed more says enough.
    There's nothing to see here. If anything, yea I wouldn't wanna have to be spanking my daughter at that age, but the video isnt that bad. I can tell you bad, and that wasn't. Just people being too damn sensitive who dont understand what abuse really is overreacting to to an acting job. It escalated because she didn't obey. Just bend over and stfu. Parents run the household, not the kids.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    She was on the Today show this morning and stated that she setup the camera because it was a pattern that she felt was escalating. The mom also said she was brainwashed by her husband to go along with it.

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    All you ers claiming this is nothing serious and all too normal, tell your kids I feel sorry for them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    IMO, it was excessive.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Same place I was supposed to go at 16. If she's too grown up to mind her parents, she's ready to leave. You cannot have it both ways.

She's not your kid under your rules, so you cannot say whether or not the punishment fit the crime. You speak of morals but then where do your morals originate?

So you don't have kids?
    its not uncommon in s families that the kids get beaten & tortured imho

silverblk mystix
    There's nothing to see here. If anything, yea I wouldn't wanna have to be spanking my daughter at that age, but the video isnt that bad. I can tell you bad, and that wasn't. Just people being too damn sensitive who dont understand what abuse really is overreacting to to an acting job. It escalated because she didn't obey. Just bend over and stfu. Parents run the household, not the kids.
    Translated:

I,too, have skeletons in my closet...so I would rather justify an attack on a child as nothing more than normal parenting. Hope...I am not being videotaped.

silverblk mystix
    This judge presided in 349 "family law" cases last year....50 of them involved a hearing where he had to determine if the parents...were...get this...."fit"...

Taken for granted in an insane asylum....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers

That's a paddlin'.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Texas discipline rules.

Name
    Ed Induh Gutter
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

so disabled she could download video games on a in' computer.

Are you implying disabled people can't download video games? Disabled people can still do alot...get calf tats, other peoples skin up with ty tats, etc.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    The Fox News crowd, for example, will probably be more offended by the F-bombs than the beating.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    lol the mom saying she was brainwashed by her husband

She seemed to be taking just as much fun in it as he was. What a bull ting .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "In my mind, I haven't done anything wrong other than discipline my child after she was caught stealing," Adams said. "And I did lose my temper, but I've since apologized."

When told of her father's comments, Hillary Adams said, "it's a shining perfect example of his personality and he believes he can do no wrong. ... He will cover up rather than admit to what he did and try to come clean."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "Court records show that the couple had another daughter who was 6 at the time."

Does Judge have custody of her?
    BTW where is the wife in all this currently? No articles or pictures.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Wife divorced the guy awhile back and has custody

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Translated:

I,too, have skeletons in my closet...so I would rather justify an attack on a child as nothing more than normal parenting. Hope...I am not being videotaped.
    Translated:

"I have no experience with abuse or spankings and also don't know what I'm talking about and have no clue of what an acting job is"

------------------------

Excessive a tad bit or not, not a big deal at all. It is NOT abuse. It's only what a new feminized culture would want to consider abuse. That other story about that mom punching her three year old in the stomach? Now that's frickin abuse. A father whoopin his kid with a belt as punishment and then a bit more for not bending over after being told a billion times is NOT.

silverblk mystix
    Translated:

"I have no experience with abuse or spankings and also don't know what I'm talking about and have no clue of what an acting job is"

------------------------

Excessive a tad bit or not, not a big deal at all. It is NOT abuse. It's only what a new feminized culture would want to consider abuse. That other story about that mom punching her three year old in the stomach? Now that's frickin abuse. A father whoopin his kid with a belt as punishment and then a bit more for not bending over after being told a billion times is NOT.

Wrong again, o....

Dad took a belt a few times to me if I had done something stupid....

...but as I evolved I figured out that Dad's anger...was HIS to deal with...and HIS issues were HIS to deal with...never hated him for it or blamed him for my life...

just understood the psychology of it and understood that Dad did the best he could with the knowledge he had and moved on...

With my son...I had already learned how I was programmed and did not have to punish anyone for my issues...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wrong again, o....

Dad took a belt a few times to me if I had done something stupid....

...but as I evolved I figured out that Dad's anger...was HIS to deal with...and HIS issues were HIS to deal with...never hated him for it or blamed him for my life...

just understood the psychology of it and understood that Dad did the best he could with the knowledge he had and moved on...

With my son...I had already learned how I was programmed and did not have to punish anyone for my issues...
    Did daddy's aggression stay with you enough for you to go around having to call everyone " o" who disagrees with you. Looks like you have those anger issues. I think you are the one who is wrong. As I said before, that kid was overacting, a planned setup cam and acted for that cam. I've seen many kids cry, and I knew what it was like to cry as a kid. THAT kid was acting, period.

silverblk mystix
    Did daddy's aggression stay with you enough for you to go around having to call everyone " o" who disagrees with you. Looks like you have those anger issues. I think you are the one who is wrong. As I said before, that kid was overacting, a planned setup cam and acted for that cam. I've seen many kids cry, and I knew what it was like to cry as a kid. THAT kid was acting, period.
    if you feel that way about the kid...go right ahead...it is a non-issue

none of this absolves the father for his behavior...after all this IS about the ed up parenting of the bag father who is also a JUDGE who happens to "punish and sentence" others for being bad parents....

the girls' behavior or acting has nothing to do with how the parents acted...

Thread Information