Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Stop holding up the line because you're re ed and think that you'll win the lottery one day. You guys are always gonna be stuck at your 9-5 job so quit holding up the rest of us who are getting one thing

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    my favorite Mexicans at the gas station:

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    at least go outside to scratch off the ing things...

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    still going inside the gas station to pay for gas

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    still going inside the gas station to pay for gas
    still thinking you have to go to the beer store to buy beer
    or the grocery store to buy chips
    or the smoke shop to buy papers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Stop holding up the line because you're re ed and think that you'll win the lottery one day. You guys are always gonna be stuck at your 9-5 job so quit holding up the rest of us who are getting one thing
    didn't realize buying one lottery ticket held up the line.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it's the 5 minutes they spend deciding which one to buy. blacks are worse though (no racist). they (no racist) want the cashier to explain the differences in each game. then they (no racist) perch over the counter to
    scratch the mother in ticket. god forbid they (no racist) win because they'll (no racist) cash in the ticket and buy more.

Name
    Beastly McBeast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hate it when people bump their music loud as at gas stations like they're cool or something, bunch of bags.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    here's one thing for you. STFU and kiss my brown ass.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I am sorry, it does. There are just as many rednecks, yuppies, etc as mexicans, but I can't stand it for so many reasons.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I am sorry, it does. There are just as many rednecks, yuppies, etc as mexicans, but I can't stand it for so many reasons.
    then blame the system.

HEB has a lotto machine on the side that seems to work just fine.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it's the 5 minutes they spend deciding which one to buy. blacks are worse though (no racist). they (no racist) want the cashier to explain the differences in each game. then they (no racist) perch over the counter to scratch the mother in ticket. god forbid they (no racist) win because they'll (no racist) cash in the ticket and buy more.
    the "(no racist)" has been done to death... but I LOLd at this

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tell them to their faces, chicken . Wear a mask, that's obviously your courage enabler.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    People who buy cigarettes or alcohol but can't show drivers license as a form of ID like every in other person but instead need to be a hipster by using their passport as an ID piss me off. That's mostly dumb white people for whatever reason.

Before someone says, maybe they're too poor for a drivers license, they shouldn't be buying alcohol or tobacco if they're that poor.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    People who buy cigarettes or alcohol but can't show drivers license as a form of ID like every in other person but instead need to be a hipster by using their passport as an ID piss me off. That's mostly dumb white people for whatever reason.

Before someone says, maybe they're too poor for a drivers license, they shouldn't be buying alcohol or tobacco if they're that poor.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils

FYI getting a passport is more expensive than a drivers license. And who carries their passports in their backpockets anyway?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The you gonna do about it homie? Tell me sumthang?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The you gonna do about it homie?
    spit on you and tell you to mow my lawn

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

That would be irritating, but it could be that they had their ID stolen or left it at home. As a banker, I see that a lot. I ask for an ID and they pull out their passport because they lost it, left it at home, or it was stolen. They carry that because it's not usually stolen...people usually leave it at home, until the ID is stolen.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks

I like it when ghetto ass black ppl have to make separate transactions - one to buy their grape soda with food stamps, the other to buy their beer and newports with cash. Here's an idea, if you're too poor to buy food, then you shouldn't be allowed to buy beer and cigarettes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    thinkin about black people buying made me think of this bit of badass

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    i had a couple of black ladies hold up the whole line the other day when i was right behind them. they were pretty ing funny though, they were saying like

"here comes trouble here comes trouble"

"y'all better start stretching cus we gon be here fo awhile"

*after the first lady is done, the second one goes up to the register then turns around to me and says*

"oh no boy, you ain't out a tha woods just yet now"
    Last edited by Axe Murderer; 11-02-2011 at 09:49 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you work at a convenience store?

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    So you work at a convenience store?
    no?