Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maravilla was done and he knew it. He just wanted to cash out.

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Those knees were done. If he were a horse, they'd put a bullet in his dome. Cotto is praying Canelo beats Lara because he does not wanna face a real middleweight in Good Boy Golovkin.
    Last edited by Ashy Larry; 06-12-2014 at 04:19 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Algeri's eye was straight up ugly ruslan maybe should have won but Algeri showed serious heart and used that jab. Now Arum might wanna set up Manny vs Algeri in the fall. Ugly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good fight last night. First time I've ever seen Canelo hunt as much as he did and let his hands go doing so knowing the risks. His early s om was somewhat overhyped, but he slowly becoming a next level fighter, not necessarily skill wise, but willingness to exchange with the toughness to match it. I said before the fight he was way in over his head against Floyd, but it might have taught him a lesson about waiting for THAT moment all night. You have to go make it happen.

Don't understand the "being robbed" outcry when Lara was backpedaling the entire fight. Sure he made Canelo look silly a fews times with wild misses, but he never threw more than the occasional one-two counter. It was gettting boring watching his run around all fight without enough counter punching.
    Last edited by UZER; 07-13-2014 at 07:31 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Think he (Lara) was still using that amateur style but it depends on who you ask and what they like to see. Some judges like the aggressor. Some like the boxer who moves. It was a close fight but no way was it 117-111. That's just crazy. I needed to see that Lara from the Angulo fight. Canelo is clearly a better defensive fight while Angulo is a walking heavy bag.

Nothing left eft for Canelo at 154. Look for him to move up to 160 and face Cotto in May on possibly Cinco de Mayo weekend.
    Last edited by Ashy Larry; 07-16-2014 at 01:54 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Another Slob Arum production: Pacquiao vs Algeri. Brutal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think he (Lara) was still using that amateur style but it depends on who you ask and what they like to see. Some judges like the aggressor. Some like the boxer who moves. It was a close fight but no way was it 117-111. That's just crazy. I needed to see that Lara from the Angulo fight. Canelo is clearly a better defensive fight while Angulo is a walking heavy bag.

Nothing left eft for Canelo at 154. Look for him to move up to 160 and face Cotto in May on possibly Cinco de Mayo weekend.
    Not against an elusive fighter that counter punches, just don't think Lara did enough in this particular fight to win with that style.

Cotto v Canelo would he a huge huge. No catch weight excuses.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not against an elusive fighter that counter punches, just don't think Lara did enough in this particular fight to win with that style.

Cotto v Canelo would he a huge huge. No catch weight excuses.
    yeah. I think if you're the champ at 160, you should be fighting at 160. If GGG gets by Geale, who is not a push over, it should be manditory that his le unification shot at 160 be in 2015. I think GBP is having Quillen hold that le for Canelo as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah. I think if you're the champ at 160, you should be fighting at 160. If GGG gets by Geale, who is not a push over, it should be manditory that his le unification shot at 160 be in 2015. I think GBP is having Quillen hold that le for Canelo as well.
    Damn GGG just walked through Geale. Still trying figure out if this dude is for real or not. I know it's looks pretty obvious, but I'm still a little suspect about him. Would love if he proves me wrong. Haven't seen that consistent overwhelming opponents with shear power in a long time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn GGG just walked through Geale. Still trying figure out if this dude is for real or not. I know it's looks pretty obvious, but I'm still a little suspect about him. Would love if he proves me wrong. Haven't seen that consistent overwhelming opponents with shear power in a long time.
    Problem is he's fighting suspect comp because the best in the division don't wanna face him. All the le holders are going the other way. He wants to clean out 160 and then move up. Team Cotto wasn't gonna fight him at the end of the year because it would jeopardize his mega fight with Canelo, who are top five PPV draws. Oscar talked about Quillen and GGG fighting but Showtime vs HBO may hold that up.

He could fight 11 loss Sam Soliman and gank that IBF belt from him. He could go up in weight and fight Andre Ward but Ward is having promotional problems and can't draw flies to . There's a reason he fight in Oakland all the time. If he is gonna move up, he'd probably fight Froxh or Chavez Jr. for big money. So Golovkin is in a real ty spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think I've ever been irritated by a boxer more than Broner.

Prince Naseem was pretty bad, though too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dude pisses me off too. Doesn't use his feet. Then he stops throwing his hands. Then he lays on the ropes. Then goes back to his comer and argues.

Dude is a pain in the ass

still has nice skills though. I think Matthysse would make him stop that .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn...Floyd is a master and I respect the outta him, but his grabbing tactics sometimes make his fights unwatchable.

I figured this fight would be easier for him though. Floyd is like that machine from the Incredibles that learns immediately....except how to read.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only Maidana would have landed that 3rd round punch with at least 30 more seconds to go in the round.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That was a good shot. Problem is he didn't have enough of them. Chino has serious heart and after watching the fight, I'm glad I didn't pay for that . Santa Cruz had a nice KO. He needs to see Rigodeaux.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Knockout of the year so far. Mansour over Kassi. Sorta put this dude to sleep.

http://youtu.be/C_NyqeNLheQ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teddy going off on judges score for fight on espn.

Yeah yeah, he's old and senile, but some scores are just baffling.
    Last edited by UZER; 12-12-2014 at 01:12 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Teddy going off on judges score for fight on espn.

Yeah yeah, he's old and senile, but some scores are just baffling.

love Atlas. Dude goes ape at times but I love his passion about the sport. Any dude who puts a gun up to Tyson's ear and pulls the trigger is definitely a G.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Get ready for a pretty strong 2015. Hopefully promoters can get their s out of the hole of an aluminum can and get done. So many good fights that can be made.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two runners/duckers (Mayweather/Cotto) will fight who they've been scared to fight. At least Cotto for sure. Can't wait for Canelo to knock him out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Two runners/duckers (Mayweather/Cotto) will fight who they've been scared to fight. At least Cotto for sure. Can't wait for Canelo to knock him out.
    cotto's fighting Canelo for that check. He should be fighting Golovkin if he wants to be called the best 160er in boxing. But I can see him going after Canelo and getting paid. Plus Roach would try to get GGG to come down to 154 to fight Cotto.

Also so be on the lookout this weekend for Stiverne vs Wilder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    canelo/cotto is OFF, smh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    canelo/cotto is OFF, smh.
    probably means Manny and money are fighting

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hopefully. I think Floyd was able to get them off his normal fight date, now if he ends up fighting anyone other than Manny, he's officially ducking.

Thread Information