Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You clearly failed to stir up any passion from your own considerable reserves of fake outrage, instead mouthing the word excessive, as you drove by.

Impressive.
    Uh, ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are either boring or bonkers and there is seldom any question as to which you are being. This morning you are pleasantly understated and boring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wooooosh.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Why do you guys still engage WC? I can't think of a single time he's had a rational thought on pretty much any subject. Asking him questions and then expecting anything other than a ridiculous answer is, well, ridiculous.
    I argue not just against WC, but any silent lurkers who share his opinions. It also lets me practice debating against individuals with a faulty worldview, which is a handy skill to have.

WC is an itch that is hard not to scratch.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Why do you guys still engage WC? I can't think of a single time he's had a rational thought on pretty much any subject. Asking him questions and then expecting anything other than a ridiculous answer is, well, ridiculous.
    I aim to please.

Expect a ridiculous answer, I will give you one you can perceive as such.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I argue not just against WC, but any silent lurkers who share his opinions. It also lets me practice debating against individuals with a faulty worldview, which is a handy skill to have.

WC is an itch that is hard not to scratch.
    Not my fault you have poor hygiene.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Can you name a place that they can protest without being arrested and pepper sprayed for obstructing commerce or blocking a thoroughfare? By all means, name one.
    WC, I think you forgot to answer this question.

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is a protest then? They are staying in these "protests" for weeks and sometimes months. When they are blocking sidewalks and told to move to the side, what steps should the police do?

lngrrrr: They can protest wherever their permit allows them. same answer for the amount of time. These kids were clearly trying to incite a riot.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    What does logic tell you, that if there isn't a single place, what the proper thing to do is?

----Raid---

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    buying the Guy Fawke masks, which the royalties are owned by the king of bail-outs, govt. loopholes, greed, and corporatism- Time Warner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That pepper spray incident is just like Tienanmen Square.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/michael-m...nanmen-square/

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    That pepper spray incident is just like Tienanmen Square.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/michael-m...nanmen-square/
    LOL...

What do you expect from a moore-on?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    buying the Guy Fawke masks, which the royalties are owned by the king of bail-outs, govt. loopholes, greed, and corporatism- Time Warner.
    What bailouts did Time-Warner receive?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    lngrrrr: They can protest wherever their permit allows them. same answer for the amount of time. These kids were clearly trying to incite a riot.
    Are you talking about the UC Davis kids? I don't quite see how they were trying to incite a riot.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    What does logic tell you, that if there isn't a single place, what the proper thing to do is?

----Raid---

So you admit that you think there is no conceivable public place in which people can assemble peaceably. Thanks for admitting that you don't care much for the Cons ution.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

----Raid---

The proper thing to do is certainly not to call US citizens a bug that is considered a pest and killed as a matter of course in order to try and justify poor treatment.

Its what you see countries do during war like the way troops were taught to perceive the Japanese or Vietnamese. This is also the type of commentary the nazi's and southern planters would use in justifying the treatment of minorities.

Its not cute and its not worthy of an intelligent discussion. Its also dumbing down which you do a lot of still.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    So you admit that you think there is no conceivable public place in which people can assemble peaceably. Thanks for admitting that you don't care much for the Cons ution.
    My God.

I'm beginning to thing you have a low IQ.

Care to review the questions and answers again along those lines, or sould I consider you a dunce?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    The proper thing to do is certainly not to call US citizens a bug that is considered a pest and killed as a matter of course in order to try and justify poor treatment.

Its what you see countries do during war like the way troops were taught to perceive the Japanese or Vietnamese. This is also the type of commentary the nazi's and southern planters would use in justifying the treatment of minorities.

Its not cute and its not worthy of an intelligent discussion. Its also dumbing down which you do a lot of still.
    I just decide to start giving you guys what you already think of me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wild Cobra is the resident Frank Burns.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    If you say so.

Frank was pretty stupid, and if you don't see the differences, then I must question your intelligence, or your ability to parse facts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't it Savage, or was it Boortz, who called Muslims roaches?

Freedom of peaceable assembly and freedom of political dissent only apply to right wingers, esp those who pack heat to peaceable assemblies, or to church, or to bars.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Wasn't it Savage, or was it Boortz, who called Muslims roaches?
    I don't know who said it first. Sounds like something Neal would say. I repeated it from one of the YouTubes someone embedded.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I don't appreciate the reference, but it did prompt me to put the DVD in.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    My God.

I'm beginning to thing you have a low IQ.

Care to review the questions and answers again along those lines, or sould I consider you a dunce?
    You just implied that there was no place to peaceably assemble without interrupting traffic flow/movement of people.

Are you saying there is a way to peaceably assemble without doing so? If so, I missed it.

And you can't quite blame me for not understanding your posts... when the majority of posters here seem to "misunderstand" you, then perhaps the problem lies with the speaker and not the listeners.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    You just implied that there was no place to peaceably assemble without interrupting traffic flow/movement of people.

Are you saying there is a way to peaceably assemble without doing so? If so, I missed it.

And you can't quite blame me for not understanding your posts... when the majority of posters here seem to "misunderstand" you, then perhaps the problem lies with the speaker and not the listeners.
    No, you mist the whole context of the question. Didn't you?

Thread Information