Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always get the proverbial "You will understand when you have kids" card played on me, so answer this for me.

yes me too! like no other, jesus youd think if you didnt have kids you have no right to have an opinion on anything but microwave dinners, marijuana and jam bands

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I've never seen someone so unadept at reading. Where did the word conspiracy even come up? In fact, I talked about something that has no chance of being labeled a conspiracy because it's only about the goals of one person: a recruiter.

Now, I understand that you aren't a very smart person and that you simply regurgitate what you've been fed by society your entire life, but I don't see how even you could reach a conclusion that I was talking about a conspiracy at any point in any post in this thread.

I acknowledge that recrutiers have a place and that my beef was only with those who lied. You go on to say things I agreed with in my very first post.

What hate? You want me to dump the hate of recruiters he lie? Well, I won't do it. And I think anyone in here who thinks recruiters lying to kids - or 18 year olds if you want to be technical about it - is ok, I think thats bull .

I need to take off the blinders? Please, YOU are the one with red white and blue blinders on your head. The US is a great place but that doesn't give it a free pass on its faults with me. That doesn't mean I am trying to fight a conspiracy, that simply means I'm not going to get complacent and thats far from a bad thing.

Get a ing grip man.

The conspiracy that you're seeing everywhere doesn't have to be named, Manny. It's clear that you see everything as one big plot (we call that a conspiracy in the multi-syllabic world) to hose the little guy.

Now, I know that your inability to find meaningful employment has likely made you bitter at The Man, but it has more to do with your butt being stuck to the couch during Jerry Springer than it does with anything else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The conspiracy that you're seeing everywhere doesn't have to be named, Manny. It's clear that you see everything as one big plot (we call that a conspiracy in the multi-syllabic world) to hose the little guy.

Now, I know that your inability to find meaningful employment has likely made you bitter at The Man, but it has more to do with your butt being stuck to the couch during Jerry Springer than it does with anything else.

You know I'm at work right now right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Translation:

I can't explain what I'm talking about so I'll just say you believe in a conspiracy.

Ok, whatever floats your boat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weak gopher

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? Because there are laws that protect you against liars, and perjury happens to be illegal as well.

Don't ever try to tell me about responsibility anymore. You're willing to give anyone who does something you agree with a free pass.

I have a question for the parents in here. I always get the proverbial "You will understand when you have kids" card played on me, so answer this for me.

How would you feel if a recruiter lied to your child?
    18 years old is a child to you? not to me... by 18 he will be required to start supporting himself...

salesman lie all the time... many professions have liars... i'm not saying all recruiters lie, but many embellish or promise things they have no control over... it is up to each and every individual to decide for themselves if they feel they are being lied to...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    youd just think recruiters who are supposed to be "honorable" wouldnt lie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everyone should be, but many people aren't, right mr weed smoker? that is illegal... you are a baaaaad little boy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^being illegal doesnt make it dishonorable, and visa versa

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? Because there are laws that protect you against liars, and perjury happens to be illegal as well.

Don't ever try to tell me about responsibility anymore. You're willing to give anyone who does something you agree with a free pass.

I have a question for the parents in here. I always get the proverbial "You will understand when you have kids" card played on me, so answer this for me.

How would you feel if a recruiter lied to your child?
    I should hope that my child would never be dumb enough to believe everything a recruiter says. My recruiter didn't lie to me. He told me how things really were. They aren't all like that, though, and if one did lie to my kids I probably wouldn't even be surprised enough to be upset about it. They shouldn't, it's too bad they do, but all you can do is warn them beforehand. It's a fact of life, like death and taxes.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You know I'm at work right now right?
    Oh, yeah. I forgot that Starbucks added the wireless internet access.

GOOD FOR YOU!

That's great. Really.

SW: Hot As Hell
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

thats why its so ing hilarious when they show the red/blue map and then sean hannity goes "well look at all that red!!, youre telling me this wasnt a mandate!!"
    See, there in lies your problem. I don't listen to talking heads. I believe the election was fairly close, but I can also clearly see who won.

I posted that map as a retort to Dans own map pointing out the number of soldier deaths were in mostly metropolitan areas. Well, of course they are! That's were there's the greatest population densities!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ yeah i know
    but i ing love listening to sean hannity, rush, shnit, jeff bolton and watching hannity and colmes and oreilly
    the is so ing hilarious
    KNOW YOUR ENEMY

SW: Hot As Hell
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ yeah i know
    but i ing love listening to sean hannity, rush, shnit, jeff bolton and watching hannity and colmes and oreilly
    the is so ing hilarious
    KNOW YOUR ENEMY
    I think you make too much of those guys. I often hear people complaining about the opposing sides talking heads more than the issues. I personally don't listen to any of it, and I find it perplexing when others get so involved with them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its just funny that they have such a huge audience then they constantly tell those people " oh youll learn things here that the mainstream media wont tell you and if werent for talk radio who knows what america would be like, yall see though the liberalness of the mainstream media and know that sean hannity will dish the truth"
    its like their trying to make the listeners sound so wise and lucky for listening when they are MAINSTREAM

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

GOOD FOR YOU!

That's great. Really.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^being illegal doesnt make it dishonorable, and visa versa
    so, you're saying it is honorable to use illegal drugs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

GOOD FOR YOU!

That's great. Really.

Starbucks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so, you're saying it is honorable to use illegal drugs?
    not necessarily
    specifically marijuana, i'm not going to feel like a gutterpunk because i want to smoke a bigfat blunt at my own house

i can beat the out of some drunken chode at a bar after making somekind of racist-hurtful comments about a family member
    illegal but honorable

on the otherhand
    a city legally could kick a family out of their house who has been living there for 40 years and then sell the land to a new business
    not honorable but legal
    a cop can lie and lie to a suspect to get him to confess, legal but not honorable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    okay, but we were talking about illegal drug use and if you thought it was honorable?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well illegal drug use is neither dishonorable nor honorable
    just like eating a hamburger has nothing to do with honor
    specifically weed... PERSONALY i have respect for people who smoke weed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well illegal drug use is neither dishonorable nor honorable
    just like eating a hamburger has nothing to do with honor
    specifically weed... PERSONALY i have respect for people who smoke weed
    you would. by far the dumbest that has ever come out of your mouth all year...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok
    well im not going to disrespect someone who does what i have done thousands of times in my life, that would be foolish, people who smoke weed, usually are pretty smart people who realize its harmless, that weed laws are a joke and that all around it owns getting drunk in everyway

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information