My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

One of three young suspects detained in Aruba confesses to killing Alabama teenager, senior police official says. Details soon.
    CNN

Here is one of the suspects we saw marched over and over again on the Corporate media on Thursday...

Here is authorities confiscating his stuff...

Here's his lawyer...

Everything seems pretty cut and dry right? I mean, no way this poor, black guy could be telling the truth that he and his friends dropped Natalie off at her hotel after stopping by the beach, right? He must be lying, I mean, look at her, and look at him...

Well, except that the only suspect to confess so far to Natalie's kidnapping so far is a wealthy, white teen Judge's Kid...Oopps!

Here he is in his Abu Gharib days...

What I want to know is what time is CNN? Faux News? MSNBC? and ABC? going to start airing the looped perp walk for this suspect and his wealthy friends so that visitors on vacation on the Isle of Arbua can once again feel safe and be reassured that the local police are doing their jobs?
    Last edited by Nbadan; 06-11-2005 at 03:43 AM.

SW: Hot As Hell
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe there's evidence.

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lesson learned: Never let your 18-year-old go to Aruba with 100 other kids and only 7 adults.

My uncles' friend is JFK NameDropper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rumor has it friends don't allow a friend to go off alone with 3 dudes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it is not a black or white issue.. it is about a murder...

My uncles' friend is JFK NameDropper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it is not a black or white issue.. it is about a murder...
    While that may be true, rumors have it that these other three guys have received preferential treatment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While that may be true, rumors have it that these other three guys have received preferential treatment.
    rumor? what rumor?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything seems pretty cut and dry right? I mean, no way this poor, black guy could be telling the truth that he and his friends dropped Natalie off at her hotel after stopping by the beach, right? He must be lying, I mean, look at her, and look at him...
    and you are assuming he is innocent because you love to create conspiracies and other nonsense.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rumors have it that these other three guys have received preferential treatment.
    Seriously, no matter the color of his skin, would you expect otherwise for the son of one of the most prominent judges in the country?

I mean, this would be akin to a SC judge's son being accused of something, you can bet your ass he would be well taken care of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully this won't leave a blemish on Aruba's reputation. That island is home of some of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. It's too bad that a very rare crime is being publicized so much, because 1) publicizing the murder of some Alabama teenager acomplishes nothing and 2) it could sour people's opinions of a great island.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    publicizing the murder of some Alabama teenager acomplishes nothing
    it at least lets everyone knows noq that if you're taking 100 kids to some island you need more than 7 (? according to desflood) adults. everyone should have known this already, but maybe this could be one positive to come out of an awful situation.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's very tragic to hear if true....i was really, perhaps foolishly, hoping she would be found somewhere alive....

your a real piece of for turning the murder of a young girl into racist and political propaganda dan. par for the course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully this won't leave a blemish on Aruba's reputation. That island is home of some of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. It's too bad that a very rare crime is being publicized so much, because 1) publicizing the murder of some Alabama teenager acomplishes nothing and 2) it could sour people's opinions of a great island.
    Well, I'm not dying to go to Aruba.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the girl and her friends ed up... you don't need extra chaperones... the girl should have never left with 3 guys and her friends never should have let her... simple as that...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess since she was 18 she was considered an "adult" so her friends couldn't exactly force her to stay with them?
    Bad judgement is what I say but then I don't know the whole story but if alcohol was involved then that alone impaired her judgement.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the girl and her friends ed up... you don't need extra chaperones... the girl should have never left with 3 guys and her friends never should have let her... simple as that...
    Well, here's the problem... if they were all sober, it probably wouldn't have happened. But more than likely, they were all drunk, and when you're drunk your judgment goes out the window.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Police finally get around to arresting the father of the Dutch teen last seen with Natalee Holloway...

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - Aruban police on Thursday arrested the father of a Dutch teen already in custody in connection with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, the teen's mother said.

"My husband was just picked up by police," Anita van der Sloot, referring to Paul van der Sloot, said in a telephone call to The Associated Press. "I don't know what to think."
    Yahoo News

Thread Information