Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sticky this? For all recommends, comments, avoids, reviews, etc.

For starters, get 7 Little Words from the Apple Store. This is the game if you're bored, stoned, or looking to get your brain challenged. I've mentioned in another thread that the game has a lot of in-app purchases but it is so worth it.

Other recommended game apps:
    Stupid Zombies - all-encompassing price of 0.99 + option to buy air strikes
    Word To Word - also with in-app purchases, but with an all-encompassing price of 2.99

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pulse and News 360 are quite nice

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pulse and News 360 are quite nice
    Platform? Link? Since it's a mixed mobile apps thread, maybe we should put a link or which platform so it's easier to search for some consideration.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Platform? Link? Since it's a mixed mobile apps thread, maybe we should put a link or which platform so it's easier to search for some consideration.
    venti, lefty's reputation (for better or worse) preceeds him. He is talking about the apple versions of those apps. Oh and for the record pulse is awesome on android.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reeder for iOS is my favorite RSS reader by far. Cyclemeter Pro is an awesome GPS tracking app for exercise, mainly biking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry Venti

Yes, Pulse and News 360 for iOS

http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/pulse...377594176?mt=8
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/news360/id394648566?mt=8

And Drachen, go yourself
    lol gaydroid
    Last edited by lefty; 11-23-2011 at 09:17 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, sub-Boutons-level discourse. Not sure where that came from. I will say this, however, "gaydroid?" really? If you are going to try to be provacative in an attempt to derail Venti's thread, then perhaps you should try a little harder, because that shows a horrible lack of creativity and really doesn't even work.

Venti, here is the link for android's Pulse. Additionally, I LOVE CamScanner. I have long thought that such a program was needed (my idea was based around the webcam on laptops, because I didn't have a smartphone when I started thinking about it in 2006.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, sub-Boutons-level discourse. Not sure where that came from. I will say this, however, "gaydroid?" really? If you are going to try to be provacative in an attempt to derail Venti's thread, then perhaps you should try a little harder, because that shows a horrible lack of creativity and really doesn't even work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, Great post lefty, you got me. Now quit trying to have the circle jerk that you and hater have in every thread with me and get back on topic. This is a good thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, Great post lefty, you got me. Now quit trying to have the circle jerk that you and hater have in every thread with me and get back on topic. This is a good thread.
    Yes yes this is a good thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Venti, here is the link for android's Pulse. Additionally, I LOVE CamScanner. I have long thought that such a program was needed (my idea was based around the webcam on laptops, because I didn't have a smartphone when I started thinking about it in 2006.
    and that was the edit, too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and that was the edit, too
    Never mind, you were talking about his post.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Never mind, you were talking about his post.
    No I think he's referring to lefty's post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I think he's referring to lefty's post.
    yeah, got it. Thanks.

Back on topic: I have been playing Great Little War Game and it is really fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupid Zombies[/URL] - all-encompassing price of 0.99 + option to buy air strikes
    air strikes?

is there anything past Chapter II stage 4? I'm still stuck on the last one (#60)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ChefTap for Android is cool. It downloads any recipe on the web and stores it in your app's database.

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Waze is a free GPS app in both the Apple store and Android Market and I think it's pretty damn snazzy. It's pretty interactive and is pretty cool on road trips. I highly recommend it.

If you're sick of carrying around all those damn loyalty cards from grocery and retail stores; you know, the ones you may have on your key chain, then you'll need to get Key Ring Reward Cards. It has most retail and grocery stores, but if it doesn't then you can store 'Others", too. Instead of digging for that card you just call it up on your phone and BAM. For grocery stores, it may have e-coupons which is kinda cool. It's free and in the Apple store and Android Market too.

There's the TouchTunes app in the Android market, don't know if @ Apple, where you can put tunes on the jukebox if you're ever anywhere with a TouchTunes Jukebox. It's pretty cool. You can pay through the app and select the tunes you want to hear without leaving your seat.

Then, if you have a newer Samsung TV that's on your home network via WiFi, there's SamsungRemote and Samsung Smartview app where you can control your TV from your phone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're sick of carrying around all those damn loyalty cards from grocery and retail stores; you know, the ones you may have on your key chain, then you'll need to get Key Ring Reward Cards. It has most retail and grocery stores, but if it doesn't then you can store 'Others", too. Instead of digging for that card you just call it up on your phone and BAM. For grocery stores, it may have e-coupons which is kinda cool. It's free and in the Apple store and Android Market too.
    Should have said this too. This is a really useful app. The only place that sucks is Big Lots, they won't even try to scan it. They say (nah, that thing doesn't work). I'm like it works everywhere else, SCAN IT damn it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ChefTap for Android is cool. It downloads any recipe on the web and stores it in your app's database.
    Pretty frickin' awesome App. Thanks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty frickin' awesome App. Thanks
    make sure you use Appbrain. every week I find 1 or 2 gems in there.

ok just right now checked it out:
    Traffic Light Changer - Ability to change street lights gonna give this a try

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mint is cool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flipboard is finally available on iPhone !!!!!

WOohoo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information