Page 88 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38788485868788899091 LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2263
    65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Sons now I understand why Messi evaded taxes. He forgot to mention he owns Santiago Bernabeu.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    3 straight wins at the bernabeu for Barca in La Liga.

Madrid still has a shot at CL once Bale is healthy enough to start. He's been great.

Pique had a fantastic match. Can't believe Barca are undefeated in Europe since the season officially began
    True on that Bale statement. They need him more than ever since Benzema is horrible at best. Need to see if a striker arrives during the winter break. But who? Not much there in winter...

Congrats on the le, Madrid will be busy enough to get the 2nd place.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Penaldo was like "I already won the Ballon D'Or so this game".

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Sons now I understand why Messi evaded taxes. He forgot to mention he owns Santiago Bernabeu.
    Good zinger

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    True on that Bale statement. They need him more than ever since Benzema is horrible at best. Need to see if a striker arrives during the winter break. But who? Not much there in winter...

Congrats on the le, Madrid will be busy enough to get the 2nd place.

Cheers man, but I'd rather have CL and the PSG matchup you guys have should be a great one. Madrid deserved more from the game, you guys were all over us in the first half.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Cheers man, but I'd rather have CL and the PSG matchup you guys have should be a great one. Madrid deserved more from the game, you guys were all over us in the first half.
    Yeah, but Zidane went too far with his tactics and lineups. Did not work.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    El Cuckico tbh

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Missed it. I'm guessing Ben ma was brilliant as per usual?

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Easily man of the match again.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I can't defend Benz anymore

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Also this

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    damn, at least bring lube the next time...

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    did Zidane get fired yet?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    #papalionel

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Madrid had to make one or two in the first half, but a second half Barça was superior. It was dumb to let Morata, James and Pepe go, besides Ronaldo, other forwards aren't consistent enough. And Ronaldo should talk less, play better.

Barça closing up with Madrid's number of les, fortunately Messi won't play forever. But in reality this game didn't change anything, Barcelona already has been better this season. Even losing or drawing at the Santiago Bernabéu wouldn't have changed much and Messi excels when is less pressure. Another thing is that Barça doesn't miss Neymar, last season he didn't look like himself, probably it was better to let him go.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Madrid had to make one or two in the first half, but a second half Barça was superior. It was dumb to let Morata, James and Pepe go, besides Ronaldo, other forwards aren't consistent enough. And Ronaldo should talk less, play better.

Barça closing up with Madrid's number of les, fortunately Messi won't play forever. But in reality this game didn't change anything, Barcelona already has been better this season. Even losing or drawing at the Santiago Bernabéu wouldn't have changed much and Messi excels when is less pressure. Another thing is that Barça doesn't miss Neymar, last season he didn't look like himself, probably it was better to let him go.
    champions league will tell tbh .. you don't need that extra superstar punch in december tbh.
    also I wonder how the season will play out, I think real will go all out for the UCL tbh ... next summer between real having a bad season and the world cup rising prices across the board the transfer market will be absolutely mental tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    champions league will tell tbh .. you don't need that extra superstar punch in december tbh.
    also I wonder how the season will play out, I think real will go all out for the UCL tbh ... next summer between real having a bad season and the world cup rising prices across the board the transfer market will be absolutely mental tbh
    Barcelona visited Atlético, Valencia, Villareal, Madrid, not sure who's going to stop them for the le, even this early it's a safe bet. Champions is just few games, Neymar or not, any big team could win it. Bayern, PSG, Barcelona, Juventus, even Sevilla, Madrid or some English side if it gets on fire at right time.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Barcelona visited Atlético, Valencia, Villareal, Madrid, not sure who's going to stop them for the le, even this early it's a safe bet. Champions is just few games, Neymar or not, any big team could win it. Bayern, PSG, Barcelona, Juventus, even Sevilla, Madrid or some English side if it gets on fire at right time.
    i see barcelona and psg choking this year tbh.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    This is the best defensive Barca team of the decade arguably, and to me that bode's much better for their CL chances than the last 2 seasons.

They still need an extra offensive spark, but I think their chances of winning CL are MUCH better than they have been the past two seasons. Also Valverde is the most underrated manager in Europe right now.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    And Ronaldo was completely invisible after the first 20 minute in that match. He is so dependent on the service of others he is completely useless if he doesn't have an elite midfield behind him.

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    i see barcelona and psg choking this year tbh.
    You can add Madrid to the list though it wouldn't be considered a choke.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Vegas has psg man city Bayern and Real Madrid all ahead of barca as CL favorites

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Thread Information