My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The blew it. I'm only about 1 1/2 hours into the game, but it's linear, repe ive . Kill some bad guys, boss, some dream/nightmare intermission go back to your pad. Rinse and repeat.

The first one I thought was pretty good, even if it wasn't totally free roam...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Damn, but how its the combat/actual gameplay? The Darkness was one of the first 360 games I played through, was hoping for big things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Combat kinda sucks too, IMO. The aiming is kinda out there... sometimes you have to aim well to hit guys, and sometimes you can fire a few shoot at an area and it will hit/break lights... the darkness 'tentacles' don't really have a lot of reach so you have to use the guns. The dual wielding is nice, but nothing you haven't seen before. The upgrade system looks like an excuse thrown in there, since as long as you can get close to the bad guys, the darkness basically owns. The gore animations for the darkness kills are well done, and enjoyable the first 5 times or so... but they get pretty old and long after a while...

I dunno, just a word of warning I guess. I really liked/enjoyed the first one.

Thread Information