Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Galaxy are going to smash them.
    Easily.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Tim Cahill to NYRB for 3.5 years, $3.5Mil/year.

Good signing for MLS, but it would be nice if we could get European based players before their 30th Birthday for once.

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    Tim Cahill to NYRB for 3.5 years, $3.5Mil/year.

Good signing for MLS, but it would be nice if we could get European based players before their 30th Birthday for once.
    lmao why the would they want to do that?

My Team
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    lmao wtf

Saw the game,can't believe MLS all stars beat Chelsea even though the result is probably other way around most times,just goes to show MLS is moving up in the football world.

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    Saw the game,can't believe MLS all stars beat Chelsea even though the result is probably other way around most times,just goes to show MLS is moving up in the football world.
    lol chelsea
    lol choke city gots
    lol only enjoy winning when 97% of people expect them to lose
    lol only beat barca and bayern
    lol only win when champions league le is on the line
    lol john terry

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Until the last two years vs Man U, I believe the MLS AllStars had never lost to a foreign team in regulation (Everton won on PKs once), including a previous win over Chelsea

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_L...r_Game#Results

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Chelsea should have gotten a penalty right before MLS 3rd goal

Dat handball

But yeah, Chelsea didnt give a about this game anyway

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Its entertaining, but it means nothing.

It's great that Di Matteo understands that these games are also here to build the brand. AND he starts and subs in his star players.

I saw the Chelsea v America match in 2009 at Cowboys stadium, Carlo Ancelotti acted like the game was a waste of time. Drogba, Lampard, Cech, and Terry all sat on the bench. Sure we got to see the likes of Eissen, Malouda, Kalou, Pizzarro, Alex, and Carvalho...but come on, put in your star power. This was the first sporting event at Cowboys Stadium, and they brought in 100K of real grass just to appease the Euro team.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    A win for MTL

FINALLY

Nesta tapping dat Henry and Red Bull ass

Galaxy going down Sunday night!! #EBFG

Glad Becks & company showed up

4-0 ouch.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    EJ, Rosales, and Montero are playing really ing well right now. Good win for Sounders. Scary trio.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Glad Becks & company showed up

4-0 ouch.
    Worst they've looked in a couple of months. Can't win them all but I really wanted this one tonight. Good win for the Sounders. They looked sharp. I don't care about the margin though. Galaxy mailed it in after Montero's strike.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lol Impact

Di Vaio involved in Serie A match fixing scandal

Worst they've looked in a couple of months. Can't win them all but I really wanted this one tonight. Good win for the Sounders. They looked sharp. I don't care about the margin though. Galaxy mailed it in after Montero's strike.
    Oh yeah. Galaxy had been on a good run & I see them going on another after this game. Good wake up game for them. But very glad the Sounders are getting back to full health & really beginning to gel as a team.

9pm ET / 6pm PST Goltv

Sporting is next!!!

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    you guys care about that tournament and pretty much no one else does.

Why is the Open Cup of such importance? In every country, are three major cups to win: the league cup, domestic cup, and continental compe ion. When a team wins all three of these cups, it is called a treble and is considered the most difficult achievement a club can attain. In the US, the top league cup is the MLS Cup, the domestic cup is the US Open Cup, and the continental cup is the CONCACAF Champions League. For those that follow the English Premier League, the Open Cup is equivalent to the FA Cup, CONCACAF Champions League is to the UEFA Champions League, and the MLS Cup is to the English Premier League le. The Cup in our attention is the domestic cup, the US Open Cup. The Open Cup includes qualifying teams from every league in the country, which includes the MLS, NASL, USL Pro, and other amateur teams. A notable amateur team and the only one to advance as far as the 4th round is Cal FC. Managed by former US national team forward Eric Wynalda, Cal FC upset Portland after 120 minutes in the third round and was later knocked out by Seattle in the next round.
    http://www.southstandsc.org/2012/08/...important.html

congrats to KC. Won on PKs.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    we beat San Jose

yeah

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Dallas SLC game ws entertaining now.

Thread Information