Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I love CJ Sapong and I love seeing KC destroy the league. I want to go watch a game there so bad.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

LOL

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Montreal 2
    Portland 0

Tlong

My Team
    Real Salt Lake
    Post Count
    Montreal 2
    Portland 0

Tlong
    Surprising result, but I saw Montreal in person when they came to Rio Tinto and I left impressed. They uglied up the game and had several chances to pull out the win.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Surprising result, but I saw Montreal in person when they came to Rio Tinto and I left impressed. They uglied up the game and had several chances to pull out the win.
    We suck on the road though

Thierry Henry scored 3 goals vs Montreal a few weeks ago without breaking a sweat.

That being said, Jesse March is a heck of a coach

My Team
    Portland Timbers
    Post Count
    Very disappointing.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Man I watched several games this weekend that were awesome. I love MLS Live. I almost want to get a Roku just to stream it to my TV.

Galaxy gave away 2 points this weekend. The play Seattle on Wednesday and that should be a good game.

MLS is really entertaining this year and I think its wide open.

Man I watched several games this weekend that were awesome. I love MLS Live. I almost want to get a Roku just to stream it to my TV.

Galaxy gave away 2 points this weekend. The play Seattle on Wednesday and that should be a good game.

MLS is really entertaining this year and I think its wide open.
    Tonight's game should be good. But no Beckham, Keane, or Saunders. They aren't even traveling.

Sounders should win this one. We are getting back to full strength. Will be interesting. I call 2-1 Sounders win.

Galaxy didn't send their best team & the Sounders took advantage of that.

2-0 Sounders!

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Tonight's game should be good. But no Beckham, Keane, or Saunders. They aren't even traveling.

Sounders should win this one. We are getting back to full strength. Will be interesting. I call 2-1 Sounders win.
    of a goal from Freddy. ing arena sitting EVERYONE pisses me off. I was looking forward to that game and he pulled a ing Pop.

Sounders look good.

of a goal from Freddy. ing arena sitting EVERYONE pisses me off. I was looking forward to that game and he pulled a ing Pop.

Sounders look good.
    They're starting to get into form. Injuries AGAIN have given 7 different starting line-ups. Now Gspurning hurt his hip again & may be out for the Union game. Meredith is a good goalie, but still young & inexperienced.

I expect to see the Galaxy "1st team" when they come back in August, when the Sounders open up the CLink to 64,000 fans. Had 39,002 for this one.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Marco Di Vaio may join Montreal from Bologna

He'll visit Montreal with his family in 3 weeks (which means the wife will decide, I guess)

And Manny, Galaxy will be in town next week

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    never saw a MLS game in my life.

lefty, is it worthy to watch MLS games ?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    never saw a MLS game in my life.

lefty, is it worthy to watch MLS games ?
    Its not bad

It depends on the day though

I remember watching an MLS 1st half right after watching Arsenal-Chelsea and Juventus-Milan

Big mistake

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    Chicago wins in stoppage time.

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    Del Piero to the MLS? The Sounders have made an offer.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/es/news/art...-por-del-piero

intersting rumor about Del Piero. I doubt it happens, but rumors of Montero heading out in the summer transfer too. So, we'll see. but still doubt it happens.

Another win for the Sounders 1-0 over the Union.

6-1-1

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Montreal wins @ KC

2-0

My Team
    Real Salt Lake
    Post Count
    Montreal wins @ KC

2-0
    I'm telling ya...Montreal is going to have a respectable year. They really impressed the out of me in person. They're just a grind it out type team that plays a physical game. Most teams in the league shy away from that style and it starts to bother them. Couldn't be happier for Justin Braun. Saw him play a couple times in high school and knew back then he'd be a pro.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I'm telling ya...Montreal is going to have a respectable year. They really impressed the out of me in person. They're just a grind it out type team that plays a physical game. Most teams in the league shy away from that style and it starts to bother them. Couldn't be happier for Justin Braun. Saw him play a couple times in high school and knew back then he'd be a pro.
    Agree with all of the above

Oh, and damn, Jesse March is learning French quickly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlmlh...layer_embedded

And Marsh and Rivas both made the MLS team of the week
    Last edited by lefty; 05-09-2012 at 09:22 AM.

Sounders climbing the tables. 7-1-1.

Beat Dallas 2-0.

Next up RSL. Ought to be a great game.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The Galaxy are going to put an end to this Montreal bull .

The Galaxy are going to put an end to this Montreal bull .
    Well they definitely need to do something.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    u Beckham

Houston just opened up their new stadium, BBVA Compass stadium. Looks like a great turn out....but I don't know if Texas teams have the longevity...it's ing HOT here. At least they made the right decision and built the stadium Downtown.

I go to a handful of FC Dallas games every year, and its still not catching on. One main problem is its in Frisco, TX, about 35 miles outside of downtown. They also try to go for the "family friendly" angle, does that ever work? It usually pulls a crowd of 8-14K, capacity is 22k.

It's simply awesome of Seattle and Portland are doing. Cheering, supporting, making noise, and packing their respective stadiums. It's a shame there aren't more nationally televised games for these teams.

I'm not sure how I feel about the MLS becoming a retirement league, but hey, whatever increases a fan base will be great for the league.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ts-at-mls-move

Rumored to be talking with the MLS: Raul, Alessandro Nesta, Michael Ballack, and Adebayor.

The sad thing is, these players will probably look to only sign with NY or LA, I doubt they want to come to the MLS to sign with Kansas City Sporting.

Thread Information