Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    RSL definitely the better team tonight.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I'm so sick of Bruce Arena. You watch nearly every other team in the MLS and they look so much more fluid. The Galaxy have so much talent and they look terrible because of his scheme.

But I'm sick of him just doing stupid more. Dan ing Keat at CB? REALLY!!?!?!? And on the Galaxy looked better in the 2nd half. They didn't have a defensive mid playing on the wing.

Just stupid .

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I'm so sick of Bruce Arena. You watch nearly every other team in the MLS and they look so much more fluid. The Galaxy have so much talent and they look terrible because of his scheme.

But I'm sick of him just doing stupid more. Dan ing Keat at CB? REALLY!!?!?!? And on the Galaxy looked better in the 2nd half. They didn't have a defensive mid playing on the wing.

Just stupid .

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Houston just opened up their new stadium, BBVA Compass stadium. Looks like a great turn out....but I don't know if Texas teams have the longevity...it's ing HOT here. At least they made the right decision and built the stadium Downtown.

I go to a handful of FC Dallas games every year, and its still not catching on. One main problem is its in Frisco, TX, about 35 miles outside of downtown. They also try to go for the "family friendly" angle, does that ever work? It usually pulls a crowd of 8-14K, capacity is 22k.

It's simply awesome of Seattle and Portland are doing. Cheering, supporting, making noise, and packing their respective stadiums. It's a shame there aren't more nationally televised games for these teams.

I'm not sure how I feel about the MLS becoming a retirement league, but hey, whatever increases a fan base will be great for the league.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ts-at-mls-move

Rumored to be talking with the MLS: Raul, Alessandro Nesta, Michael Ballack, and Adebayor.

The sad thing is, these players will probably look to only sign with NY or LA, I doubt they want to come to the MLS to sign with Kansas City Sporting.
    Dallas' stadium is in a stupid location. Houston's is not. Houston also has a much stronger fanbase because of their winning ways. I hope to get to BBVA later this year when I'm in Houston.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Just stupid .

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I enjoyed the game until Beckham said " it" and tied it with the only thing he can do: a ing sexy free kick

And lol at Felipe getting under Beckham's exfoliated and moisturized skin

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

That ing goal was sexy though.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It really was

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Went to the Dynamo match yesterday to open the new stadium. Awesome stadium, sexy goal from Brad Davis for the winner... Great game

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Went to the Dynamo match yesterday to open the new stadium. Awesome stadium, sexy goal from Brad Davis for the winner... Great game
    I've driven by the new stadium twice. Looks really nice. I hated watching games at Robertson Stadium especially during sunset. I'm excited about the new stadium.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Robertson was great for recognizing that Moffat goal in the Galaxy game I went to last ear was 40 yards out.

from @Dynamotheory:

LA Galaxys upcoming trip to @BBVACompassStdm is sold out, less than 200 tickets remain for Tuesday vs Portland

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    The Galaxy were up 2-0 but end up losing 2-3 to San Jose.

Galaxy are now last in the western conference. So how long will it take for Arena to get sacked?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The Galaxy were up 2-0 but end up losing 2-3 to San Jose.

Galaxy are now last in the western conference. So how long will it take for Arena to get sacked?
    LMAnnyO

lol mannytaly

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    lol manntaly is right

the one tonight sucked. This is definitely rock bottom. I'm not sure they can even salvage a playoff run now.

I would like to see Arena fired, actually. I just don't like his style and I never really have. I want to see a team like the Galaxy who have ample resources play a more attractive form of soccer.

I was following the game on Twitter. Was very happy when Magee scored. Then saw that Lenhart pulled one back. Then just shook my head when it became 3-2...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Montreal Impact have signed Marco Di Vaio !

My Team
    Chelsea FC
    Post Count
    Wow, Galaxy can't even protect their crown.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    ing Arena and Beckham complaining about the heat in Houston. Give me a ing break. Stop complaining and stop losing. ing crybabies.

Nothing about 7 of the 14 MLS teams losing to USL/NASL teams last night - including the Scorpions over Houston? Sucks for the Scorpions that FC Dallas got knocked out as well so they don't get to host another MLS team (on a non Spurs night) but at least they get an "easier" opponent to potentially advance.

My Team
    Real Salt Lake
    Post Count
    RSL falling into the Jazz trap. Play well enough to get your hopes up but eventually crushing everyone who cheers for them.

We're a mediocre team without Beckerman. Him being with the MNT just shows how valuable he is to a club. The game flows so much better with him in the lineup.

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    So Portland lost to a 5th division amateur team?

https://twitter.com/GrantWahl/status/208064310373650432

My Team
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Post Count
    Tlong

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    Timbeeeeeeeeeer! lol

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count