Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JMcDonald_SAEN Jeff McDonald
    Spurs go w/ light playbook. Pop: "We have to try & gauge what we think we can get in well, instead of what we think we can get in sloppily.

Monroe_SA Mike Monroe
    #BigFundamental Tim Duncan: depth huge for Spurs, every team: “Everybody’s going to break down. Everybody’s going to need a deep team."
    49 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Mike Monroe
    Monroe_SA Mike Monroe
    #BigFundamental, on depth: "Whether you want to, or not, you’re going to have to put guys out there and let them sink or swim.”
    4 minutes ago

Jeff McDonald
    JMcDonald_SAEN Jeff McDonald
    Tim Duncan, on if Spurs need to add big man depth: "That will have to answer itself here come season time."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lawal will replace K-Mart in that Chinese club

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forward Gani Lawal will replace Kenyon Martin with Xinjiang in China Basketball Association, source tells Y! Lawal was late cut of Spurs.

http://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA

Probably explains his release ahead of Hassel and Zeller. Player wasn't going to go to Austin so he was allowed to clear waivers as early as possible to sign a contract overseas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forward Gani Lawal will replace Kenyon Martin with Xinjiang in China Basketball Association, source tells Y! Lawal was late cut of Spurs.

http://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA

Probably explains his release ahead of Hassel and Zeller. Player wasn't going to go to Austin so he was allowed to clear waivers as early as possible to sign a contract overseas.
    Spurs to sign KMart? He would help the team at the expensive of pt for Kawhi.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This means that Leonard is going to get some minutes at the 4. I just don't see any way around that with the current roster.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lawal had contract with polish club from Zielona Góra, up until 12 Feb with NBA opt out clause. His previous club didnt receive any official papers from Lawal`s agency. They arent happy with info about China. I will keep posted about whole situation.

Thread Information