Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Post Count
    i can't wait for this fight..

Yeah this fight is going to be an early birthday present for me

Post Count
    Yeah this fight is going to be an early birthday present for me
    How old you gonna be? I'm 31 so i am officially an old man..

Post Count
    Damn i'm old..

lol and Bones Jones is only 24...

Post Count
    lol and Bones Jones is only 24...
    Shad has a year on me.. What's that old man thinking fighting with these kids?

Post Count
    Extended preview here..

One of the best preview videos UFC has put together, can't wait for the countdown show!!!

Post Count
    One of the best preview videos UFC has put together, can't wait for the countdown show!!!
    Prime-Time baby!!!

3 weeks of build up.. Epic..

Post Count
    Evans
    Macdonald
    Schaub
    Hominick
    Bocek

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    what what?

Post Count

Post Count
    Looking forward to this fight as well. I haven't watched a PPV card live so I hope to make this the first. In the mean time I'm catching up on UFC history by watching old UFC PPV events in order.

Btw the date in the le should be changed. Threw me off initially.

Post Count
    Looking forward to this fight as well. I haven't watched a PPV card live so I hope to make this the first. In the mean time I'm catching up on UFC history by watching old UFC PPV events in order.
    Awesome!! UFC 3 is good with Royce finally losing to Kimo.. And Welcome to the forum...

Post Count

Post Count
    The UFC needs to step up Rory's level of compe ion after this fight. Since the Condit fight he is getting handed gimme's.. Koscheck, Hendricks, Fitch, Sanchez, Ellenberger. He needs to earn a le shot and not be handed one in the next year..

Post Count
    The UFC needs to step up Rory's level of compe ion after this fight. Since the Condit fight he is getting handed gimme's.. Koscheck, Hendricks, Fitch, Sanchez, Ellenberger. He needs to earn a le shot and not be handed one in the next year..
    Winner of Kos and hendricks would be nice /but both of them probably wants a le shot after the win../.
    The guy is amazing IMO and is contender. So many tough guys in the division though.
    If Condit is gonna wait for GSP then a winner of Ellenberger and Kampmann shout be next for le.
    Still there is Diaz, Sanchez and Alves

Sick card btw.
    VERY SICK

Post Count
    Winner of Kos and hendricks would be nice /but both of them probably wants a le shot after the win../.
    The guy is amazing IMO and is contender. So many tough guys in the division though.
    If Condit is gonna wait for GSP then a winner of Ellenberger and Kampmann shout be next for le.
    Still there is Diaz, Sanchez and Alves

Sick card btw.
    VERY SICK
    There are some good options for him.. Fitch could be good. Koscheck will never get another le shot as long as GSP wears the belt. Maybe if Condit beats GSP but doubtful that happens.. I like Rory facing Fitch maybe in the summer as long as Jon is healthy..

Post Count
    Main card

Light Heavyweight Championship bout: Jon Jones (c) vs. Rashad Evans

I think this is the best LHW fight in years. Both guys in their primes and highly skilled. I see a compe ive fight for 2 rds where Jones is getting the better of the striking, using his range, jab and kicks. Shad will look to force the action by shooting for single and double legs and trying to get off his punches in close. I think by round 3 Rashad is going to have a tougher time closing the distance and getting his hands on Jon. I think he will start to get broken down by the range and eventually Jon takes him down from the clinch. Lands some elbows, Works to get the back, and look to sink in that RNC like he did with Rampage.. That's my take but should be a of a fight..

Can't wait..

Welterweight bout: Rory MacDonald vs. Che Mills

Another step in the right direction for Rory..

Heavyweight bout: Brendan Schaub vs. Ben Rothwell

I hate both these clowns but Schaub VIA youth and sucking less i guess..

Bantamweight bout: Miguel Torres vs. Michael McDonald

Featherweight bout: Mark Hominick vs. Eddie Yagin

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Champ Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans - I had to change this. Sorry Jones, but it's time you learned some humility.
    Rory MacDonald vs. Che Mills - I love me some Rory. y little bas , but solid.
    Ben Rothwell vs. Brendan Schaub - Normally I would pick a DRAW for two gots like this, but I'm in it to win it this year. Rothwell needs to die.
    Michael McDonald vs. Miguel Torres - Come on Torres, you face, don't let me down.
    Mac Danzig vs. Efrain Escudero - Danzig is a pud.
    Last edited by The TroutBum; 04-20-2012 at 01:25 AM.

Rashad doesn't sound as much of a when he is critiquing the fight, shows more his respect for Bones.

Thread Information