Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    Good Episode..

Yeah watched the replay of it late last night, good start to the build up for a great fight.

Post Count
    "When Nature can't break you, no man will and i refuse to lose, i'll let my fighting speak for itself"

War Bones Jones!!

Can't wait..

Post Count

these things remind me of the "Big" NBA commercials , lol

Looks like my driving range will show the PPV fights!!!

Last edited by ace3g; 04-11-2012 at 02:01 AM.

Post Count
    Here is the full insider.. My confidence in Jones winning this fight is really growing..

Should have just set up the octagon in that studio, with how tense it got, there had to been some security, including this guy in the back right:

Still find it funny how all this happened because of something Bones said during an interview "if Dana wanted me to fight Rashad, I guess I'd fight him".

Post Count
    I came away from that in spite of the tense nature of the situation they are still kinda friends.. Shad said he still kind of roots for Jones.. They'll likely bury it after the fight..

and I found out today, no cover charge to watch it at bar inside the driving range!!!

Fight week!!! Predictions time:

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)

Champ Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans (for light-heavyweight le)
    Rory MacDonald vs. Che Mills
    Ben Rothwell vs. Brendan Schaub
    Michael McDonald vs. Miguel Torres
    Mark Hominick vs. Eddie Yagin

Post Count
    and I found out today, no cover charge to watch it at bar inside the driving range!!!
    Gonna order it and watch it in my living room on the 50 incher..

Can't wait..

I can't wait for all the staredowns this week

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gonna order it and watch it in my living room on the 50 incher..

Can't wait..
    Why youuu ....

One of Bones' training partners posted this a few days ago "what happens when your flight is delayed and you are bored"

Post Count
    I wish i could have all you guys over for a MMA fight Club UFC 145 party..

Ace you bring the chips i got the beer...

as long as it is chips to eat, because I suck at poker, lol

I meant to ask this earlier, but if you were Bones, how would you want to finish this fight?

1. KO
    2. Continue you streak of subs
    3. GnP TKO
    4. Other

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count

That'd be nice. Feel like I haven't seen a fight in months.

Champ Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans (for light-heavyweight le)
    - Deceptively easy fight to pick, I think Jones has the bigger chance of being rattled by emotion. Rashad will not outpoint him, he needs to finish it by the 3rd. Watch for Jones to clinch it up and knee the outta Rashad sometime after the 2nd round. Jones via TKO. *spoiler: they hug and praise each other after the fight*
    Rory MacDonald vs. Che Mills
    Ben Rothwell vs. Brendan Schaub
    Michael McDonald vs. Miguel Torres
    - McDonald will put up a better fight than most expect, Torres better fight with some respect.
    Mark Hominick vs. Eddie Yagin

The prelim card is pretty sick, can't wait to see Matt Brown get his ass Karate kicked!

Post Count
    as long as it is chips to eat, because I suck at poker, lol

I meant to ask this earlier, but if you were Bones, how would you want to finish this fight?

1. KO
    2. Continue you streak of subs
    3. GnP TKO
    4. Other
    Bones will win this fight VIA Sub in round 3 or 4. His chokes are insane and Shad will be next to go night night..

That'd be nice. Feel like I haven't seen a fight in months.

The prelim card is pretty sick, can't wait to see Matt Brown get his ass Karate kicked!

yeah Thompson can be a force if his ground game can match that striking of his

Bones will win this fight VIA Sub in round 3 or 4. His chokes are insane and Shad will be next to go night night..
    Yeah that is what I love about Bones, he has unorthodox striking, improving combinations, top notch wrestling, and excellent subs. He can finish you so many ways, hard to prepare for. Based on the last Countdown show, you can tell he is in peak shape and has real power in those punches he was throwing.

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yeah that is what I love about Bones, he has unorthodox striking, improving combinations, top notch wrestling, and excellent subs. He can finish you so many ways, hard to prepare for. Based on the last Countdown show, you can tell he is in peak shape and has real power in those punches he was throwing.
    For all the I give Jones, and for all the he does in the cage that irritates the out of me, I do appreciate his game. HIS GAME is a joy to watch, it's just too bad his game is attached to such an arrogant head.

Post Count
    Shad has tried to embarass him so i expect Jones to want to make a point in this fight. He may go for the KO later in the fight. He may be coming into this fight with the mindset that he wants to KO Shad.. I think the game-plan will call for a TD and GNP/Sub attempts eventually but We'll see..

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count

Exactly

I've got nobody who I can watch UFC with.

But still 4am 29inches no HD and polish commentary is okay with me

Thread Information