Some Cat named Drummond he might be good. lol

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I'd much rather have Drummond over Davis

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    BK with a big night 26 points with 7 dimes zero turns and yanks some balls out of our lottery pile.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    24 & 16 for Greg and a broken nose for Knight

Oderint dum metuant freedom&justice's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Those two guys continuing to improve are going to yank a lot of balls out of our lottery pile. 11% chance to win as opposed to 19% just last week is huge. Knight's a tough kid, if they let him, he'll play.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I am completely jumping of the Perry Jones wagon he has shown me nothing but good hops. I would love Gilchrist maybe we get a lucky bounce of the balls.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I am completely jumping of the Perry Jones wagon he has shown me nothing but good hops. I would love Gilchrist maybe we get a lucky bounce of the balls.
    Yeah, lots of people jumping off that wagon lately. Drummond's wagon is probably pretty empty by now too. Sadly I'm sure MKG's wagon is probably overloaded with GMs and scouts.

What's your read on this McAdoo kid from UNC? He's flat out skyrocketed into the lottery during the tourney.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Yeah, lots of people jumping off that wagon lately. Drummond's wagon is probably pretty empty by now too. Sadly I'm sure MKG's wagon is probably overloaded with GMs and scouts.

What's your read on this McAdoo kid from UNC? He's flat out skyrocketed into the lottery during the tourney.
    I like McAdoo kid can play, I don't think he has really given a chance to show his skills off until now though. I also like Terrance Jones I wish he was 6-11 and not 6-9 though.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Harrison Barnes = Marvin Williams

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I like McAdoo kid can play, I don't think he has really given a chance to show his skills off until now though. I also like Terrance Jones I wish he was 6-11 and not 6-9 though.
    Case of Thomas Robinson then? Dude didn't get a lot of recognition before this year coming off the bench iirc. You think McAdoo will declare now that he's projected to go in the lottery?
    Didn't Jones initially declare last year then withdraw? He's not projected in our range though, probable late first rounder.

As for Barnes, always thought the guy was overrated. Two guard who can't create his own shot? No thanks. Carolina guy though so MJ might go for him.
    Last edited by freedom&justice; 03-26-2012 at 12:53 AM.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Case of Thomas Robinson then? Dude didn't get a lot of recognition before this year coming off the bench iirc. You think McAdoo will declare now that he's projected to go in the lottery?
    Didn't Jones initially declare last year then withdraw? He's not projected in our range though, probable late first rounder.

As for Barnes, always thought the guy was overrated. Two guard who can't create his own shot? No thanks. Carolina guy though so MJ might go for him.
    Yes I think McAdoo will come out and go top 12 picks. I think Jones is a mid to late first I like him just not at where we are. I agree on Barnes overrated IMO. Drummond has good size but lacks work ethic he has tons of God given tallent though. I am hoping we get lucky and jump up top three and grab Michael Kidd-Gil.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Here is someone I know nothing about only 19 years old too. Should be there for us at our pick too.

Arnett Moultrie 6-10 PF Mississippi State / Junior
    One of the most athletic bigs in the country, Moultrie is a force on the glass and scores in a variety of ways. He can even step out and bury college three pointers. With great length and agility, Moultrie is an intriguing option for teams looking for size and athleticism. Despite Mississippi State's struggles, missing the NCAA tourney, Moultrie's stock remains high as the consensus among NBA scouts is that he's a likely lottery pick.
    Comparison: Jermaine O'Neal Stats: 15.8 ppg, 10.6 rpg, 1.1 apg
    Rookie season salary*: $2,885,520 Ranking: 3rd Power Forward / 2nd Junior

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    ^I like him. If he falls to the second round, I say grab him. Projected as a late first rounder right now.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Bob (Atl)

What should Detroit do?
    Chad Ford (1:52 PM)

They really, really need a big. If they were to get Anthony Davis, I think the Pistons would suddenly be in great, great shape. He's the perfect fit next to Greg Monroe. I think they're hoping for Thomas Robinson or Andre Drummond if they don't get the No. 1 pick.
    http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat...ider-chad-ford

Not saying anything we don't already know, but his new mock draft has us taking Cody Zeller (eew). The win tonight hurt us in terms of draft positioning, but it's always nice to beat the Cavs.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    if we miss out on Davis and MKG I want Thomas Robinson

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    if we miss out on Davis and MKG I want Thomas Robinson
    Pretty sure that would be the top 3 right there.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    looks like we will be choosing between PJ III,Henson and Sullinger with the ninth pick

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    looks like we will be choosing between PJ III,Henson and Sullinger with the ninth pick
    Crap

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Nothing's guaranteed. It's a lottery. We could end up anywhere.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Tank game? Bynum finishing the game in place of the 60% shooting Brandon Knight. Wow. Good to know Frank knows his priorities eh?

Edit: Missed the Wiz game - wtf? Monroe got benched there. Are they taking turns riding the pine at the end of games now?
    Last edited by freedom&justice; 04-07-2012 at 06:58 AM.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Soooo...after all the teams ahead of us started tanking, we've fallen way behind on the Ping Pong Ball front, likely picking between 8-9 once again. Damn GS and Cleveland tanked HARD.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Screwed were in no mans land at 9. We can hope to get a lucky bounce of the balls not likely though.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    john heson come on down

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    john heson come on down
    He is a good looking project not a top ten pick mid first rounder IMO.

Thread Information